Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 167 168
Aviva shrugged nonchalantly, and returned to silence. While making her way towards the entrance, she looked around the area to distract herself, since there's nothing much else she could do.
Aviva shrugged nonchalantly, and returned to silence. While making her way towards the entrance, she looked around the area to distract herself, since there's nothing much else she could do.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya was plotting away at which direction she would go in once they get inside. Probably in the opposite direction they went last time.
Raziya was plotting away at which direction she would go in once they get inside. Probably in the opposite direction they went last time.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
"Hey, there's the entrance!" Aviva pointed out as she saw the familiar shallow depression on the wall. "Do you want to go in first or should I do that instead?"
"Hey, there's the entrance!" Aviva pointed out as she saw the familiar shallow depression on the wall. "Do you want to go in first or should I do that instead?"
C8eEWc5.gif
“You first,” Raziya said. “This was your idea. Tell me if it looks safe.”
“You first,” Raziya said. “This was your idea. Tell me if it looks safe.”
"'Kay," Aviva nodded, and crouched down before crawling into the narrow passage. She carefully navigated through it, and made it all the way to the other side without much trouble. "The tunnel's safe, you can come through."
"'Kay," Aviva nodded, and crouched down before crawling into the narrow passage. She carefully navigated through it, and made it all the way to the other side without much trouble. "The tunnel's safe, you can come through."
C8eEWc5.gif
“All right, I’m coming through,” Raziya called. She slowly made her way through the tunnel, and came out on the other side next to Aviva.
“All right, I’m coming through,” Raziya called. She slowly made her way through the tunnel, and came out on the other side next to Aviva.
"Glad to see you in one piece," Aviva joked as she turned around to inspect the room. It wasn't much different from before, except for a few opened chests lying around resulted from their previous visit.
"Glad to see you in one piece," Aviva joked as she turned around to inspect the room. It wasn't much different from before, except for a few opened chests lying around resulted from their previous visit.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya started walking ahead. “We didn’t go too far into the fort last time. How about we try to get a bit deeper this time? Better stuff might be hidden where there’s less access.”
Raziya started walking ahead. “We didn’t go too far into the fort last time. How about we try to get a bit deeper this time? Better stuff might be hidden where there’s less access.”
Aviva looked around a bit more before catching up, nearly tripping on a rusty helmet on her way. "That was close—anyway, that sounds logical to me."
Aviva looked around a bit more before catching up, nearly tripping on a rusty helmet on her way. "That was close—anyway, that sounds logical to me."
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya nodded and continued leading, looking around to try to find anything that looked valuable or an entrance that could lead to something valuable.
Raziya nodded and continued leading, looking around to try to find anything that looked valuable or an entrance that could lead to something valuable.
1 2 ... 62 63 64 65 66 ... 167 168