Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
After another nod, Aviva turned around in one swift motion and started striding the side of the street. Since she couldn't think of something interesting to start a conversation with, she decided to stay quiet.
After another nod, Aviva turned around in one swift motion and started striding the side of the street. Since she couldn't think of something interesting to start a conversation with, she decided to stay quiet.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya did the same, taking out a single coin and playing with it. She led the way to an inn that they could afford.
Raziya did the same, taking out a single coin and playing with it. She led the way to an inn that they could afford.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
(Sorry if this took a sudden turn? Trying to think of an interesting situation that would keep us engaged is kinda difficult ouo;;)
"I'm planning to go into the woods after we rest," Aviva suddenly said. "Rumors said that a small fortress was found in the middle of it. Thought it would be interesting to see if it's true."
(Sorry if this took a sudden turn? Trying to think of an interesting situation that would keep us engaged is kinda difficult ouo;;)
"I'm planning to go into the woods after we rest," Aviva suddenly said. "Rumors said that a small fortress was found in the middle of it. Thought it would be interesting to see if it's true."
C8eEWc5.gif
(Nah, it’s okay. A little adventure’s fine by me!)

“That could be fun,” Raziya said. “Beats looking at desert every day. Depending on the fort, we might be able to smuggle a bit of weapons out to sell.” She paused for a moment. “Or, you know; we could just sightsee too.”
(Nah, it’s okay. A little adventure’s fine by me!)

“That could be fun,” Raziya said. “Beats looking at desert every day. Depending on the fort, we might be able to smuggle a bit of weapons out to sell.” She paused for a moment. “Or, you know; we could just sightsee too.”
"Why not both?" Aviva suggested. "Unless there's something that can kill us, of course. But then again it's just an abandoned fort, there shouldn't be anything in it except rats." She stated, shrugging nonchalantly in the process.
"Why not both?" Aviva suggested. "Unless there's something that can kill us, of course. But then again it's just an abandoned fort, there shouldn't be anything in it except rats." She stated, shrugging nonchalantly in the process.
C8eEWc5.gif
“Very true,” Raziya replied. “I guess our plans for tomorrow is settled, then?”
“Very true,” Raziya replied. “I guess our plans for tomorrow is settled, then?”
"Yeah, so let's make sure to rest well for today." Aviva noted. "The trip to the forest won't be short, considering we're starting from here."
"Yeah, so let's make sure to rest well for today." Aviva noted. "The trip to the forest won't be short, considering we're starting from here."
C8eEWc5.gif
“I don’t mind,” Raziya said. “We can eat and go sleep shortly after.”
“I don’t mind,” Raziya said. “We can eat and go sleep shortly after.”
"Aright." Aviva murmured. It didn't take long for her to notice the familiar outline of an inn, and she almost breathed a sigh of relieve. Almost. "So, that's the inn we're staying in?"
"Aright." Aviva murmured. It didn't take long for her to notice the familiar outline of an inn, and she almost breathed a sigh of relieve. Almost. "So, that's the inn we're staying in?"
C8eEWc5.gif
“Should be,” Raziya replied with a small shrug. “I think they offer meals, too.”
“Should be,” Raziya replied with a small shrug. “I think they offer meals, too.”
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168