Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
Despite finishing first, Aviva only lied down after Raziya did.
Despite finishing first, Aviva only lied down after Raziya did.
C8eEWc5.gif
And thus, the morning came and went. Raziya woke up early, but sat in the bed floor a while longer (half because she was lazy; half because then she could think of what they’d need for their trip).
And thus, the morning came and went. Raziya woke up early, but sat in the bed floor a while longer (half because she was lazy; half because then she could think of what they’d need for their trip).
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Being a morning person, Aviva woke up shortly after. "Morning." She mumbled while stretching, briefly looking over Raziya with one open eye.
Being a morning person, Aviva woke up shortly after. "Morning." She mumbled while stretching, briefly looking over Raziya with one open eye.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya waved her hand. “Morning,” she replied. “Do you wanna eat breakfast here or pick it up on our way to the forest?”
Raziya waved her hand. “Morning,” she replied. “Do you wanna eat breakfast here or pick it up on our way to the forest?”
"Let's finish them here. It's better to start out full." Aviva responded, now off the bed and putting on her clothes.
"Let's finish them here. It's better to start out full." Aviva responded, now off the bed and putting on her clothes.
C8eEWc5.gif
“Aright,” Raziya said with a nod. “I’ll go flag an employee down and get us something to eat. Maybe pay them while I’m at it.”
“Aright,” Raziya said with a nod. “I’ll go flag an employee down and get us something to eat. Maybe pay them while I’m at it.”
"Okay, I'll stay here to check my sword for a bit. Maybe sharpen it with something while I'm at it." Aviva answered, then grabbed her sword that was on the floor before closely inspecting it.
"Okay, I'll stay here to check my sword for a bit. Maybe sharpen it with something while I'm at it." Aviva answered, then grabbed her sword that was on the floor before closely inspecting it.
C8eEWc5.gif
(Okay, this is only a day late but I must not have replied. Sorry about that!)

Raziya once again nodded, absently waving as she left the room. She started to try to find an employee—let’s see, the other ones had weird outfits. It couldn’t be too hard to find another one.
(Okay, this is only a day late but I must not have replied. Sorry about that!)

Raziya once again nodded, absently waving as she left the room. She started to try to find an employee—let’s see, the other ones had weird outfits. It couldn’t be too hard to find another one.
(It's fine. I forgot to reply a couple of times in the past anyway.)
Aviva continued to focus on her steel sword. After flipping the sword back and forth a few times, she discovered a line of runes that was inscribed on the middle of the sword. Huh, interesting.
(It's fine. I forgot to reply a couple of times in the past anyway.)
Aviva continued to focus on her steel sword. After flipping the sword back and forth a few times, she discovered a line of runes that was inscribed on the middle of the sword. Huh, interesting.
C8eEWc5.gif
This felt harder than it needs to be. Eventually, though, Raziya found an employee.

“Hey!” She shouted, successfully gaining the employees attention.

“Yes?” The employee asked wearily.

“Me and my friend want some breakfast,” Raziya replied.

“I’ll get it right away, ma’am,” the employee said. Satisfied, Raziya gave a firm nod and headed back to her and Aviva’s room.
This felt harder than it needs to be. Eventually, though, Raziya found an employee.

“Hey!” She shouted, successfully gaining the employees attention.

“Yes?” The employee asked wearily.

“Me and my friend want some breakfast,” Raziya replied.

“I’ll get it right away, ma’am,” the employee said. Satisfied, Raziya gave a firm nod and headed back to her and Aviva’s room.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168