Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 w/ PinkRose06
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168
"Good to know we're not going to starve." Aviva commented. Once she reached the inn, she looked around for a bit before before she gently pushed the door open and took a step in.
"Good to know we're not going to starve." Aviva commented. Once she reached the inn, she looked around for a bit before before she gently pushed the door open and took a step in.
C8eEWc5.gif
Raziya did the same, walking up to the most important-looking employee. “We’d like a room and some dinner. It’s just me and my friend.”

The employee gave a nod. “Find an unoccupied room with your preferences, and I will tell some of the staff to bring a meal to you. You can pay whenever you wish, as long as you pay before you leave.”
Raziya did the same, walking up to the most important-looking employee. “We’d like a room and some dinner. It’s just me and my friend.”

The employee gave a nod. “Find an unoccupied room with your preferences, and I will tell some of the staff to bring a meal to you. You can pay whenever you wish, as long as you pay before you leave.”
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
Aviva immediately began looking for a room, wanting to rest more than anything else. Her eyes darted around the building curiously, carefully inspecting every nook and cranny as she aimlessly roam around. "Do you have any preference? All I need is somewhere to lay down."
Aviva immediately began looking for a room, wanting to rest more than anything else. Her eyes darted around the building curiously, carefully inspecting every nook and cranny as she aimlessly roam around. "Do you have any preference? All I need is somewhere to lay down."
C8eEWc5.gif
“Beds,” Raziya said, following Aviva. “Actual beds, not a bunch of blankets thrown on the floor. I checked the prices and they’re all the same either way.”
“Beds,” Raziya said, following Aviva. “Actual beds, not a bunch of blankets thrown on the floor. I checked the prices and they’re all the same either way.”
"That's good to know." Aviva briefly responded. At first, it was rather difficult to spot a room with two beds that isn't occupied. Luckily, not all of them are taken since she eventually found one at the very back of the floor. "A bit dusty, but it can be easily ignored."
"That's good to know." Aviva briefly responded. At first, it was rather difficult to spot a room with two beds that isn't occupied. Luckily, not all of them are taken since she eventually found one at the very back of the floor. "A bit dusty, but it can be easily ignored."
C8eEWc5.gif
“I don’t care about dust,” Raziya replied. “We live in a desert; there’s dust everywhere.” She went into the room and promptly laid down on one of the beds.
“I don’t care about dust,” Raziya replied. “We live in a desert; there’s dust everywhere.” She went into the room and promptly laid down on one of the beds.
Aviva wordlessly sat down on the bed opposite of Raziya's. She took her time removing some gears that wouldn't be comfortable to sleep with, then laid down with a soft thud.
Aviva wordlessly sat down on the bed opposite of Raziya's. She took her time removing some gears that wouldn't be comfortable to sleep with, then laid down with a soft thud.
C8eEWc5.gif
There was a small knock at the door, and an employee came inside and sat two bowls of whatever they were serving for dinner on the small table. They immediately left afterwards, and Raziya slowly rearranged herself so she could eat.
There was a small knock at the door, and an employee came inside and sat two bowls of whatever they were serving for dinner on the small table. They immediately left afterwards, and Raziya slowly rearranged herself so she could eat.
(late reply, i somehow missed the alert?)
Aviva got up as soon as she heard the knock. After the employee left, she dragged herself closer to the corner of the bed so she could grab her food. Perhaps she was hungrier than she thought, since she wolfed down the entire bowl without any hesitation as soon as she laid her hands on it.
(late reply, i somehow missed the alert?)
Aviva got up as soon as she heard the knock. After the employee left, she dragged herself closer to the corner of the bed so she could grab her food. Perhaps she was hungrier than she thought, since she wolfed down the entire bowl without any hesitation as soon as she laid her hands on it.
C8eEWc5.gif
(Weird. Nonetheless, I don’t mind.)

Raziya ate a bit slower, but still laid back down immediately after finishing.
(Weird. Nonetheless, I don’t mind.)

Raziya ate a bit slower, but still laid back down immediately after finishing.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 167 168