Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Latte's Brew (Coffee Bar) {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Astrid71 @FireTick
"Two Bald's Brews and a Signature Roast!" Jables called, sliding over the finished drinks to the appropriate customers.
"One black coffee!" Latte added, setting down the other drink as well. "Nothin wrong with sellin produce. Every derg needs to be able to eat." He said, cleaning off a few utensils as they talked. "Knew a lad back in my old clan who was a farmer. A respectable man, didn't talk much so we got along just fine." ( @LuckOfTheClaws ) Jables and Latte moved like clockwork, a blur of whisked tails and careful movements. Neither one wanted to cause a spill, after all.

@ShadowFoxclaw "You two ready to order?" Jables asked, throwing a clean rag over her shoulder.

@AndromedaFlight Latte turned away from the conversation with the other pearlcatcher in favor of taking the order from the two new customers. "Coming right up, hot or cold for the plaguebringer?"

(Sorry if my writing is a little eh, I've been very busy the past few days so I haven't been able to keep up with stuff here.)
@Astrid71 @FireTick
"Two Bald's Brews and a Signature Roast!" Jables called, sliding over the finished drinks to the appropriate customers.
"One black coffee!" Latte added, setting down the other drink as well. "Nothin wrong with sellin produce. Every derg needs to be able to eat." He said, cleaning off a few utensils as they talked. "Knew a lad back in my old clan who was a farmer. A respectable man, didn't talk much so we got along just fine." ( @LuckOfTheClaws ) Jables and Latte moved like clockwork, a blur of whisked tails and careful movements. Neither one wanted to cause a spill, after all.

@ShadowFoxclaw "You two ready to order?" Jables asked, throwing a clean rag over her shoulder.

@AndromedaFlight Latte turned away from the conversation with the other pearlcatcher in favor of taking the order from the two new customers. "Coming right up, hot or cold for the plaguebringer?"

(Sorry if my writing is a little eh, I've been very busy the past few days so I haven't been able to keep up with stuff here.)
@Amosius "AY! Pipe it down there. This may be a coffee shop but that doesn't mean you need to yap. Some people have got sensitive ears." Latte said sternly. "I won't be havin any yellin in my shop."
@Amosius "AY! Pipe it down there. This may be a coffee shop but that doesn't mean you need to yap. Some people have got sensitive ears." Latte said sternly. "I won't be havin any yellin in my shop."
@Sazzorak
"It's about time," Tempest grunted. She grabbed her coffee and retreated to a corner, where she took a flask of whiskey out of her wolf cloak and added it to the coffee. She then began drinking it
@Sazzorak
"It's about time," Tempest grunted. She grabbed her coffee and retreated to a corner, where she took a flask of whiskey out of her wolf cloak and added it to the coffee. She then began drinking it
66.png
@Snazzorak

((It's fine))

"Hot thanks." Toxis, smiled, twining his tail with Irekain's.
@Snazzorak

((It's fine))

"Hot thanks." Toxis, smiled, twining his tail with Irekain's.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@Sazzorak

“I think so..... could I get a cooled plaguebringer special?” She said, placing the treasure onto the counter and smiling. It was quite odd to see a dragon covered in skulls with scars decorating her face to seem so nervous and awkward, but hey, she probably hadn’t interacted with a stranger in ages.
After she put the treasure down, her eyes started darting around the room, checking for anything that could be a threat, before eventually settling back on her claws as she walked to a free table.
@Sazzorak

“I think so..... could I get a cooled plaguebringer special?” She said, placing the treasure onto the counter and smiling. It was quite odd to see a dragon covered in skulls with scars decorating her face to seem so nervous and awkward, but hey, she probably hadn’t interacted with a stranger in ages.
After she put the treasure down, her eyes started darting around the room, checking for anything that could be a threat, before eventually settling back on her claws as she walked to a free table.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@AndromedaFlight "Alrighty, comin right up!" Latte prepared both drinks as quickly as possible before sliding them over in matching terracotta cups.
"Here ya are."

He turned to the new dragon ( @ShadowFoxClaw ) "Aye! Before ya sit, hot or cold?"

(I'm trying to reply as fast as I can. I won't be able to reply during the times when the store isn't "open")
@AndromedaFlight "Alrighty, comin right up!" Latte prepared both drinks as quickly as possible before sliding them over in matching terracotta cups.
"Here ya are."

He turned to the new dragon ( @ShadowFoxClaw ) "Aye! Before ya sit, hot or cold?"

(I'm trying to reply as fast as I can. I won't be able to reply during the times when the store isn't "open")
@FireTick (Life gets busy, I get that. I work a lot so I fall behind in replying as well)

Mushroom very much notices the fight. She had begun to say something only to stop when the two dragons bow up to each other, her attention shifting completely to the two of them. She watched them, beginning to get up when she feels that things might get out of hand. It wasn't uncommon for her to have to step in between fights, especially in her own little clan.

However, before she could even fully get up, the two settled down. The Coatl watches for a few more seconds before sitting back down, shaking her head a little. She looks over to Basil, returning his own wondering gaze with a smile.

"Some dragons just don't get along. It looks like one of them is even injured. That's a shame." She mutters, her gaze shifting back to one of the dragons as she slinks off to a corner of the cafe.
@FireTick (Life gets busy, I get that. I work a lot so I fall behind in replying as well)

Mushroom very much notices the fight. She had begun to say something only to stop when the two dragons bow up to each other, her attention shifting completely to the two of them. She watched them, beginning to get up when she feels that things might get out of hand. It wasn't uncommon for her to have to step in between fights, especially in her own little clan.

However, before she could even fully get up, the two settled down. The Coatl watches for a few more seconds before sitting back down, shaking her head a little. She looks over to Basil, returning his own wondering gaze with a smile.

"Some dragons just don't get along. It looks like one of them is even injured. That's a shame." She mutters, her gaze shifting back to one of the dragons as she slinks off to a corner of the cafe.
StainedGlass2.png
It took him a bit to notice that she almost stood up in the fight. Was she going to join? He didn't think she would do that, but he did just meet her. No, she seemed that she would try to stop it right. He had been busy looking at them fighting until he turned around to see her almost getting up.

He stared at her with wide eyes. Basil was glad that the fight didn't get anyone hurt, "Yeah that's true. It was a surprise to see in a latte shop."

He frowned when she mentioned the injury of the snapper. Yeah it seemed really bad. He would have helped, but the fight scared him to do it. "Geez, yeah the wound looked awful," he mumbled, "I mean, we're in Plague, but she seems to be from Water. Well, I guess she could be from here."

The pearlcatcher's focus changed as he heard his order. "Oh right, my drink!" he exclaimed to Mushroom, before leaving the table to get it, "Sorry, have to get it."

He went back over to Latte, picking up his drink. "Thank you! This is the Blad's Brew, right?" he sniffed the drink. He smirked when Latte told him that, "Aw yes! Every dragon should get fruit! Thank you, my dude!"

He pointed at Latte, grinning, "See that guy knows!" He wasn't loud, but he just wanted to show it to Mushroom to help change the mood.

Basil went back to Mushroom, trying to give her a smile. He hoped it would take away from the thought of a fight, but it still was on his mind. He thought about gambling. No, no that was dumb.

"I wonder what happened to the snapper," he whispered to her, "Do you think she would let me try to heal her. I mean, I don't have much in my bag, but it looks like it hurts."

@SnickerSnack

((aw thank you! oh dang good luck with work! that sucks.))
It took him a bit to notice that she almost stood up in the fight. Was she going to join? He didn't think she would do that, but he did just meet her. No, she seemed that she would try to stop it right. He had been busy looking at them fighting until he turned around to see her almost getting up.

He stared at her with wide eyes. Basil was glad that the fight didn't get anyone hurt, "Yeah that's true. It was a surprise to see in a latte shop."

He frowned when she mentioned the injury of the snapper. Yeah it seemed really bad. He would have helped, but the fight scared him to do it. "Geez, yeah the wound looked awful," he mumbled, "I mean, we're in Plague, but she seems to be from Water. Well, I guess she could be from here."

The pearlcatcher's focus changed as he heard his order. "Oh right, my drink!" he exclaimed to Mushroom, before leaving the table to get it, "Sorry, have to get it."

He went back over to Latte, picking up his drink. "Thank you! This is the Blad's Brew, right?" he sniffed the drink. He smirked when Latte told him that, "Aw yes! Every dragon should get fruit! Thank you, my dude!"

He pointed at Latte, grinning, "See that guy knows!" He wasn't loud, but he just wanted to show it to Mushroom to help change the mood.

Basil went back to Mushroom, trying to give her a smile. He hoped it would take away from the thought of a fight, but it still was on his mind. He thought about gambling. No, no that was dumb.

"I wonder what happened to the snapper," he whispered to her, "Do you think she would let me try to heal her. I mean, I don't have much in my bag, but it looks like it hurts."

@SnickerSnack

((aw thank you! oh dang good luck with work! that sucks.))
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
Mind if I hop in? [rule] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=61343642] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/613437/61343642_350.png[/img] [/url] [color=668822]682 walked in, the bogsneak smelt of decay and pain. He had exposed muscle and bone along his body and seemed to have a air of contempt about him. The dragon panned through the cafe, ignoring the other patrons. "Hot Plaguebringer Special," The dragon's voice was deep and crackly, but had a slight gurgle to it. "Hot as you can make it." A large clawed hand lifted onto the bar and deposited the treasure. 682 looked around, finally acknowledging the others in the room but now by much.[/color] [rule] He's based off the SCP but if he get's into a brawl I'll do my best to alter him a little to keep it even.
Mind if I hop in?

61343642_350.png

682 walked in, the bogsneak smelt of decay and pain. He had exposed muscle and bone along his body and seemed to have a air of contempt about him. The dragon panned through the cafe, ignoring the other patrons. "Hot Plaguebringer Special," The dragon's voice was deep and crackly, but had a slight gurgle to it. "Hot as you can make it."

A large clawed hand lifted onto the bar and deposited the treasure. 682 looked around, finally acknowledging the others in the room but now by much.

He's based off the SCP but if he get's into a brawl I'll do my best to alter him a little to keep it even.
pixelfishtank.gif King | They/It
»ADHD and Queer
»Marine Bio Major
»Art Shop
»Project Wishlist
»Toyhouse

FISH.png
@Sazzorak

“O-oh, I’ll have it cooled, if possible.” Frostbite said, smiling. After speaking, she bowed her head as a thank you to Jables and sat down at the empty table.
After sitting down, she started to rearrange the feathers on her headdress and took out a small piece of cloth, which she then used to wipe a hardened red liquid off of her birdskulls.
She noticed that there was quite a lot of attention on a snapper, so her eyes darted to look at what was so unique about it. When she noticed that it was injured, she snickered before going back to cleaning her..... unique jewellery.
@Sazzorak

“O-oh, I’ll have it cooled, if possible.” Frostbite said, smiling. After speaking, she bowed her head as a thank you to Jables and sat down at the empty table.
After sitting down, she started to rearrange the feathers on her headdress and took out a small piece of cloth, which she then used to wipe a hardened red liquid off of her birdskulls.
She noticed that there was quite a lot of attention on a snapper, so her eyes darted to look at what was so unique about it. When she noticed that it was injured, she snickered before going back to cleaning her..... unique jewellery.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9