Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Latte's Brew (Coffee Bar) {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Basil's eyes widened, realizing that he had been talking for a while. He gave her a nervous smile when she chuckled at him. Oh no, she noticed.

The pearlcatcher scratched his ear with his claw holding the treasure, almost dropping it as he moved his arm.

"Oh! Nice to meet you, Mushroom. Er, no, I don't really live around here. Well, I did, but I stay in the Everbloom Gardens now," Basil explained, "Plague's still my home, but it's not the best for business you know."

He looked back at Latte, "Oh well, maybe it can be. I dunno."
Basil's eyes widened, realizing that he had been talking for a while. He gave her a nervous smile when she chuckled at him. Oh no, she noticed.

The pearlcatcher scratched his ear with his claw holding the treasure, almost dropping it as he moved his arm.

"Oh! Nice to meet you, Mushroom. Er, no, I don't really live around here. Well, I did, but I stay in the Everbloom Gardens now," Basil explained, "Plague's still my home, but it's not the best for business you know."

He looked back at Latte, "Oh well, maybe it can be. I dunno."
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
Two young dragons walk in. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43994139] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/439942/43994139_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43752406] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/437525/43752406_350.png[/img] [/url] The 2 dragons gaze at the menue for a bit. The Spiral smiles, saying, [i]"Hello! Can I get 1 Bald's Brew and 1 Latte's Signature Roast, please?'[/i] She smmiled, placing down 12T (idk if I have to send u the 12 T, so I will) @Sazzorak
Two young dragons walk in.
43994139_350.png

43752406_350.png

The 2 dragons gaze at the menue for a bit. The Spiral smiles, saying, "Hello! Can I get 1 Bald's Brew and 1 Latte's Signature Roast, please?' She smmiled, placing down 12T (idk if I have to send u the 12 T, so I will)
@Sazzorak
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
@Sazzorak [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53964304] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/539644/53964304_350.png[/img] [/url] A large black imperial walked in, her face covered by a wolf's fur. She sat by the counter and dropped her snout on the tile. "Coffee. Black," she growled.
@Sazzorak

53964304_350.png

A large black imperial walked in, her face covered by a wolf's fur. She sat by the counter and dropped her snout on the tile.
"Coffee. Black," she growled.
66.png
@SnickerSnack @FireTick

"Alrighty!" Latte said, pouring the tea carefully into the cup and topping it with some steamed milk. "One Plaguebringer Special, hot and ready!"
He pushed the cup over to her. "when yer finished, just place the cup on that tray over there" He told her, pointing one delicate claw over at a wooden tray on the side of the stand.
"Enjoy the rest of your stay in Plague!"

He turned to the new pearlcatcher with the same cheery grin. "Six treasure, you might want to invest in some glasses lad." He suggested, getting straight to work. "Oh, the business can be slow, but most of the folk who come here are from the tunnels, so we have some regulars. This is probably the largest amount of newcomers I've had all week! I'll be with ya in just a moment" He assured the other people in line.

Latte turned to a rather cheery looking Skydancer who was currently sitting at one of the middle tables. "Ay, Jabble or whatever your name is, mind givin me a hand behind the counter?" He asked, waving her over to join him.
Jables popped her head up, making her way over with a chirped "Yessir!"
She slipped behind the bar, strapped on an apron and turned to the next two customers in line. ( @Astrid71 )
"Mhm, sure thing! I'll get those for you in just a moment." She immediately got to work, brewing the drinks to be served to the customers.

( @LuckOfTheClaws I'll get to you once these ones are prepared. I'm glad ya'll are enjoying this!)
@SnickerSnack @FireTick

"Alrighty!" Latte said, pouring the tea carefully into the cup and topping it with some steamed milk. "One Plaguebringer Special, hot and ready!"
He pushed the cup over to her. "when yer finished, just place the cup on that tray over there" He told her, pointing one delicate claw over at a wooden tray on the side of the stand.
"Enjoy the rest of your stay in Plague!"

He turned to the new pearlcatcher with the same cheery grin. "Six treasure, you might want to invest in some glasses lad." He suggested, getting straight to work. "Oh, the business can be slow, but most of the folk who come here are from the tunnels, so we have some regulars. This is probably the largest amount of newcomers I've had all week! I'll be with ya in just a moment" He assured the other people in line.

Latte turned to a rather cheery looking Skydancer who was currently sitting at one of the middle tables. "Ay, Jabble or whatever your name is, mind givin me a hand behind the counter?" He asked, waving her over to join him.
Jables popped her head up, making her way over with a chirped "Yessir!"
She slipped behind the bar, strapped on an apron and turned to the next two customers in line. ( @Astrid71 )
"Mhm, sure thing! I'll get those for you in just a moment." She immediately got to work, brewing the drinks to be served to the customers.

( @LuckOfTheClaws I'll get to you once these ones are prepared. I'm glad ya'll are enjoying this!)
@Sazzorak The 2 smiled and stood aside for any future customers
@Sazzorak The 2 smiled and stood aside for any future customers
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
@sazzorak

Mushroom thanks Latte, taking a sip from her drink with satisfaction. As she does so, she gently points out the right amount of change in Basil's hand, a smile on her face.

"Glasses would be wise. What kind of business are you in?" she asks, curious. It wasn't often that she got to talk to other dragons like this so she was enjoying herself very much so.
@sazzorak

Mushroom thanks Latte, taking a sip from her drink with satisfaction. As she does so, she gently points out the right amount of change in Basil's hand, a smile on her face.

"Glasses would be wise. What kind of business are you in?" she asks, curious. It wasn't often that she got to talk to other dragons like this so she was enjoying herself very much so.
StainedGlass2.png
"Six treasure?" Basil mumbled, looking at the amount in his claw. Uhhh, he stared at it for a second until Mushroom pointed out the amount of change. He was embarrassed by that, but he tried to not let it show on his face. He gave her a nervous smile, "Er, th- thank you."

He did not even notice the new dragons that walked into the cafe, only realizing it when Latte mentioned them. The blurry figures were actually dragons.

The pearlcatcher gave Latte the treasure, moving away from the counter to let the other dragons come. He rubbed his eyes again, looking back at Mushroom, "Nah, well yes glasses would be better."

He shrugged, "Eh, I don't need them that bad. Just got to get closer to things."

Basil was surprised by the question. No one really cared about his tomato business. Oh boy, was he excited to talk about it!

He grinned, "Oh I used to sell tomatoes! Plague's best tomatoes. Well, I did have other produce, but tomatoes were great with tundra. Heh, most of my costumers didn't need tomatoes that often."
"Six treasure?" Basil mumbled, looking at the amount in his claw. Uhhh, he stared at it for a second until Mushroom pointed out the amount of change. He was embarrassed by that, but he tried to not let it show on his face. He gave her a nervous smile, "Er, th- thank you."

He did not even notice the new dragons that walked into the cafe, only realizing it when Latte mentioned them. The blurry figures were actually dragons.

The pearlcatcher gave Latte the treasure, moving away from the counter to let the other dragons come. He rubbed his eyes again, looking back at Mushroom, "Nah, well yes glasses would be better."

He shrugged, "Eh, I don't need them that bad. Just got to get closer to things."

Basil was surprised by the question. No one really cared about his tomato business. Oh boy, was he excited to talk about it!

He grinned, "Oh I used to sell tomatoes! Plague's best tomatoes. Well, I did have other produce, but tomatoes were great with tundra. Heh, most of my costumers didn't need tomatoes that often."
Mushroom smiles brightly at the mention of the produce, moving along with Basil. She settles down at one of the tables, motioning for the Pearlcatcher to take a seat across from her as she takes a sip from the drink in her claws.

"Do you still sell produce? I would love to visit your shop if you are. You see, I am traveling around at the moment, finding anything that is new to me." As she speaks, she pulls back the wrap on her head, sighing a little in relief.

The heat wasn't something that she was used to here and it was a little harder to get used to for the Coatl.
Mushroom smiles brightly at the mention of the produce, moving along with Basil. She settles down at one of the tables, motioning for the Pearlcatcher to take a seat across from her as she takes a sip from the drink in her claws.

"Do you still sell produce? I would love to visit your shop if you are. You see, I am traveling around at the moment, finding anything that is new to me." As she speaks, she pulls back the wrap on her head, sighing a little in relief.

The heat wasn't something that she was used to here and it was a little harder to get used to for the Coatl.
StainedGlass2.png
He glances over to Latte, realizing that it would probably take a while for his order. Basil moves to the table that Mushroom went after she invited him. He looks inside of this bag before looking back at her.

"Oh nah, I don't do it much now," he sighed, "Well, I guess that's not true. I do sell some of my produce in the marketplace at the Everbloom Gardens every Friday and Saturday."

Basil smiled when she told him that, happy for her kind offer, "Oh gee, thanks. I'm more of just the healer in my clan, though we don't fight at all. I guess, that my job really is just selling produce."

That made him have to think about his job for a while. Eh, he pretty much did know that already. It was more that he really realized it now. Still, he spent a long time in his lair trying to make medicine.

"Still, that's really nice of you to offer!" he gave her a kind smile.

"Oh you travel?" he tried to study her for a second. He saw her yellow eyes, realizing that she was from Light. Hmm, he never been to Hewn City. He never really been to other Flights.

Basil leaned on the table, "Oh where do you go? Have you ever been to Plague other times?"
He glances over to Latte, realizing that it would probably take a while for his order. Basil moves to the table that Mushroom went after she invited him. He looks inside of this bag before looking back at her.

"Oh nah, I don't do it much now," he sighed, "Well, I guess that's not true. I do sell some of my produce in the marketplace at the Everbloom Gardens every Friday and Saturday."

Basil smiled when she told him that, happy for her kind offer, "Oh gee, thanks. I'm more of just the healer in my clan, though we don't fight at all. I guess, that my job really is just selling produce."

That made him have to think about his job for a while. Eh, he pretty much did know that already. It was more that he really realized it now. Still, he spent a long time in his lair trying to make medicine.

"Still, that's really nice of you to offer!" he gave her a kind smile.

"Oh you travel?" he tried to study her for a second. He saw her yellow eyes, realizing that she was from Light. Hmm, he never been to Hewn City. He never really been to other Flights.

Basil leaned on the table, "Oh where do you go? Have you ever been to Plague other times?"
(this is for the date rp I had, so the other player might takea bit to reply) @ShadowFoxClaw 2 dragons could be seen flying down near the coffee house outside. It was a male and a female. The male landed nearby, waiting for the female.
(this is for the date rp I had, so the other player might takea bit to reply) @ShadowFoxClaw 2 dragons could be seen flying down near the coffee house outside. It was a male and a female. The male landed nearby, waiting for the female.
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9