Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Latte's Brew (Coffee Bar) {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The pearlcatcher tried to hide his expression with his claw. Oh no, she noticed. Yeah, it was a lie, guess he wasn't that good at hiding it. He didn't want her to feel bad about it. It was his own personal issue. She didn't know. She shouldn't take the blame for it.

"No, no it's okay. You didn't know. You didn't know," he exclaimed before realizing he was sort of loud, "Sorry, no it's okay. It's not your fault. I made mistakes in Plague. You wouldn't have known."

Basil tried to give her a smile, but it didn't have that much in it. He knew that the coatl was just trying to be nice. It was awkward as they stared, causing him to look away to see another dragon enter the store.

"Sorry, I got into trouble with my old clan. It's no problem," he tried to give her an explanation, though he didn't want to give much details, "You're really nice. Thank you for that."

He tried to look around again to not face her. Oh what? He saw her take out another cake from her bag. "Oh no, you really didn't have to do that. Thank you," he gave her another smile, really grateful for her offer, "You're so kind, geez."

"Really? Your cakes are so good! I don't understand why someone would not like it. I mean, I like any food, but I feel your cake is sweet!" he tried to change the topic, "I guess I could see some people not liking the flavor, but I'm for it!"

Basil realized he still did not make a decision on her cake, "No really, you don't need to give me that. You're so kind."

"We can still see those performers you offered. Well, I guess in the other theater they perform," the pearlcatcher tried to offer.

@SnickerSnack

((sorry I didn't reply yesterday!!! I was busy with homework aghh))
The pearlcatcher tried to hide his expression with his claw. Oh no, she noticed. Yeah, it was a lie, guess he wasn't that good at hiding it. He didn't want her to feel bad about it. It was his own personal issue. She didn't know. She shouldn't take the blame for it.

"No, no it's okay. You didn't know. You didn't know," he exclaimed before realizing he was sort of loud, "Sorry, no it's okay. It's not your fault. I made mistakes in Plague. You wouldn't have known."

Basil tried to give her a smile, but it didn't have that much in it. He knew that the coatl was just trying to be nice. It was awkward as they stared, causing him to look away to see another dragon enter the store.

"Sorry, I got into trouble with my old clan. It's no problem," he tried to give her an explanation, though he didn't want to give much details, "You're really nice. Thank you for that."

He tried to look around again to not face her. Oh what? He saw her take out another cake from her bag. "Oh no, you really didn't have to do that. Thank you," he gave her another smile, really grateful for her offer, "You're so kind, geez."

"Really? Your cakes are so good! I don't understand why someone would not like it. I mean, I like any food, but I feel your cake is sweet!" he tried to change the topic, "I guess I could see some people not liking the flavor, but I'm for it!"

Basil realized he still did not make a decision on her cake, "No really, you don't need to give me that. You're so kind."

"We can still see those performers you offered. Well, I guess in the other theater they perform," the pearlcatcher tried to offer.

@SnickerSnack

((sorry I didn't reply yesterday!!! I was busy with homework aghh))
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
@FireTick (Thats okay )

The Coatl smiles brightly, carefully wrapping up the cake again as she listens to the Pearlcatcher speaks. The poor thing seemed to had been through so much and it made her heartache. She was very good at not showing it though, keeping the bright and cheery disposition on her face.

"I would love to still go see the performers if that is something you are interested in." She says, tucking the food back into her bag.

"I'm glad to have been able to make a friend while I was visiting." She says, a gentle look seeping onto her face as she finishes her drink. It had been a while since she had been able to talk with someone like this.
@FireTick (Thats okay )

The Coatl smiles brightly, carefully wrapping up the cake again as she listens to the Pearlcatcher speaks. The poor thing seemed to had been through so much and it made her heartache. She was very good at not showing it though, keeping the bright and cheery disposition on her face.

"I would love to still go see the performers if that is something you are interested in." She says, tucking the food back into her bag.

"I'm glad to have been able to make a friend while I was visiting." She says, a gentle look seeping onto her face as she finishes her drink. It had been a while since she had been able to talk with someone like this.
StainedGlass2.png
The Imperial walked into the shop, looking around at the other dragons. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60259605] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602597/60259605_350.png[/img] [/url] He went to line up, looking down at his fur pouch, counting his treasure.
The Imperial walked into the shop, looking around at the other dragons.

60259605_350.png

He went to line up, looking down at his fur pouch, counting his treasure.
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
"Oh..." She was a bit put off by the tone in her voice. "Well, thank you. I wasn't quite sure, I'm not fantastic around other dragons, and..." Her voice faded away as she realized she was beginning to ramble.
"Sorry."
Calae scratched her neck awkwardly, backing away. She narrowly avoided bumping into the Imperial behind her, hurriedly dipping her head and apologizing. Everything felt crowded now.

(@Amosius and @LuckOfTheClaws)
"Oh..." She was a bit put off by the tone in her voice. "Well, thank you. I wasn't quite sure, I'm not fantastic around other dragons, and..." Her voice faded away as she realized she was beginning to ramble.
"Sorry."
Calae scratched her neck awkwardly, backing away. She narrowly avoided bumping into the Imperial behind her, hurriedly dipping her head and apologizing. Everything felt crowded now.

(@Amosius and @LuckOfTheClaws)
Janus1.png
Midnight let out a quiet yelp as the dragon in front of him nearly knocked into him.
"Erm....Hello...uhhhh...What's your name?

He thought to himself ||Ack..What happened to plan Get In No Talking Get Out...Well, can't stop now||
"Ummm...Where are you from?"
Midnight let out a quiet yelp as the dragon in front of him nearly knocked into him.
"Erm....Hello...uhhhh...What's your name?

He thought to himself ||Ack..What happened to plan Get In No Talking Get Out...Well, can't stop now||
"Ummm...Where are you from?"
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
She blinked in surprise. The stark comparison to the Imperial she had just talked to versus the one she had almost stumbled over threw her off. It took her a moment to realize what he was asking.

"Oh, um, I'm Calae. I'm from a small tribe in the Highland Scrub. They asked me to scout out a new place to move,"she added, more of a reaffirmation for herself than an explanation for him. "The desert no longer suits us." She fidgeted with her wrist cuff a bit before her brain reminded her of etiquette.

"And you are?"
She blinked in surprise. The stark comparison to the Imperial she had just talked to versus the one she had almost stumbled over threw her off. It took her a moment to realize what he was asking.

"Oh, um, I'm Calae. I'm from a small tribe in the Highland Scrub. They asked me to scout out a new place to move,"she added, more of a reaffirmation for herself than an explanation for him. "The desert no longer suits us." She fidgeted with her wrist cuff a bit before her brain reminded her of etiquette.

"And you are?"
Janus1.png
He gave her a lopsided grin and said:
"Oh, I'm Midnight. I'm from a chain of islands.
These places aren't that different, i mean it's like the same colour scheme, and.....uhhhh..." He trailed off awkwardly, hoping the grin on his face wasn't getting too crazy. ||There must be something to talk about...|| He stammered for a moment before blurting out, "Uhh.. I live in Crystalga. It's kind of in the sea....off the coast of the driftwood Drag...uhhh.." ||Now everyone will know about them, when they're supposed to be forgotten..||
"Yea."
He gave her a lopsided grin and said:
"Oh, I'm Midnight. I'm from a chain of islands.
These places aren't that different, i mean it's like the same colour scheme, and.....uhhhh..." He trailed off awkwardly, hoping the grin on his face wasn't getting too crazy. ||There must be something to talk about...|| He stammered for a moment before blurting out, "Uhh.. I live in Crystalga. It's kind of in the sea....off the coast of the driftwood Drag...uhhh.." ||Now everyone will know about them, when they're supposed to be forgotten..||
"Yea."
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
She smiled in return, mostly from the fact that he seemed almost more awkward than she.
"Crystalga? I don't think I've ever heard of such a place." The name held no meaning in her memories. I think I'll ask Niyumu about it when I get back, she mused to herself. "You said off the coast of the Driftwood Drag? I have friends from there." She tried to match his attempt at conversation. "Is it stifling to have it be dark all of the time?"

(I have to go for a moment, but I'll be back in half an hour or so)
She smiled in return, mostly from the fact that he seemed almost more awkward than she.
"Crystalga? I don't think I've ever heard of such a place." The name held no meaning in her memories. I think I'll ask Niyumu about it when I get back, she mused to herself. "You said off the coast of the Driftwood Drag? I have friends from there." She tried to match his attempt at conversation. "Is it stifling to have it be dark all of the time?"

(I have to go for a moment, but I'll be back in half an hour or so)
Janus1.png
(Ok)
"Oh..Ermmm...Uhh..Well..I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but it seems like i can trust you so..." He smiled hopefully, ducking his head. "Well, i live in a chain of islands called the Forgotten Worlds. 'Cause They're forgotten, I guess. Umm, promise not to tell anyone?" He looked up, his light purple eyes meeting hers, and shuffled his feet nervously

"Well, it's Not THAT dark in there, but yea, it's kinda hard to see."
(Ok)
"Oh..Ermmm...Uhh..Well..I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but it seems like i can trust you so..." He smiled hopefully, ducking his head. "Well, i live in a chain of islands called the Forgotten Worlds. 'Cause They're forgotten, I guess. Umm, promise not to tell anyone?" He looked up, his light purple eyes meeting hers, and shuffled his feet nervously

"Well, it's Not THAT dark in there, but yea, it's kinda hard to see."
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
@amosius @lavenderbones
"Could the two of you shut up? It's been half an hour and I still haven't got my coffee! I have very. Low. Patience."
Tempest snarled, lifting up the white wolf pelt she wore over her face to glare at the both of them.
@amosius @lavenderbones
"Could the two of you shut up? It's been half an hour and I still haven't got my coffee! I have very. Low. Patience."
Tempest snarled, lifting up the white wolf pelt she wore over her face to glare at the both of them.
66.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9