Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Latte's Brew (Coffee Bar) {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@LuckOfTheClaws
(tempest is an imperial and a big one at that. she's much bigger and stronger than a snapper)

The blue snapper hopped into the air and landed on Tempest's tail. Her massive 6000 kilos could easily pin such an untrained or unexercised appendage. Having the upper"hoof" in this exchange she then proceeded to trot up the Imperial's body with great speed. Using their tail to hook onto their antlers she leaned over their cranium and proceeded to lean over into Tempest's field of vision.

"Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit, unless inordinate exsanguination be considered a virtue".

Assuming that Tempest had to turn around to tail swipe them at the start given that the blue snapper stood in front of them - The snapper pulled themselves back to the top of Tempest's head and slid down their back so they would stand correctly in line.

If not they simply jumped down, regardless if their front little paws were in the way or not. Then they simply stood back in line.
@LuckOfTheClaws
(tempest is an imperial and a big one at that. she's much bigger and stronger than a snapper)

The blue snapper hopped into the air and landed on Tempest's tail. Her massive 6000 kilos could easily pin such an untrained or unexercised appendage. Having the upper"hoof" in this exchange she then proceeded to trot up the Imperial's body with great speed. Using their tail to hook onto their antlers she leaned over their cranium and proceeded to lean over into Tempest's field of vision.

"Monstrous size has no intrinsic merit, unless inordinate exsanguination be considered a virtue".

Assuming that Tempest had to turn around to tail swipe them at the start given that the blue snapper stood in front of them - The snapper pulled themselves back to the top of Tempest's head and slid down their back so they would stand correctly in line.

If not they simply jumped down, regardless if their front little paws were in the way or not. Then they simply stood back in line.
ary22F6.gif5nBi9J2.gifOfF9Gci.gif
@catgame21234
Tempest growled, lightning shooting out the corners of her mouth.
"What in the name of the Eleven do you think you're doing? Get out of my way before I move you to the back where you belong. Your clever little words don't mean anything if you're the one in the wrong, cutting the line."
@catgame21234
Tempest growled, lightning shooting out the corners of her mouth.
"What in the name of the Eleven do you think you're doing? Get out of my way before I move you to the back where you belong. Your clever little words don't mean anything if you're the one in the wrong, cutting the line."
66.png
@LuckOfTheClaws

The snapper turned their head up at the Imperial with a half-dazed crooked smile.

"You wanna go"?

The snapper turned around and started to trot in place. Occasionally stopping to shake her hips like a pup' and to stretch her thighs. She was clearly battle-damaged already, but she was keen for a fight.

"You want to go outside? What you going to do, shock me?"

She started to shift side to side like a boxer.

"Think you got the edge just because you work overtime, lightning bug?"

Somehow, she managed to stand on her back legs like a wildclaw and pounding her huge gut.

"'Bout to make you do overtime, shock mouth. You wanna go?"
@LuckOfTheClaws

The snapper turned their head up at the Imperial with a half-dazed crooked smile.

"You wanna go"?

The snapper turned around and started to trot in place. Occasionally stopping to shake her hips like a pup' and to stretch her thighs. She was clearly battle-damaged already, but she was keen for a fight.

"You want to go outside? What you going to do, shock me?"

She started to shift side to side like a boxer.

"Think you got the edge just because you work overtime, lightning bug?"

Somehow, she managed to stand on her back legs like a wildclaw and pounding her huge gut.

"'Bout to make you do overtime, shock mouth. You wanna go?"
@catgame21234
"No," Tempest replied, "I just want to get my coffee and get as far away from Wind's territory as possible. You're not one of The Guild's spies, are you? Who do you work for?!"
@catgame21234
"No," Tempest replied, "I just want to get my coffee and get as far away from Wind's territory as possible. You're not one of The Guild's spies, are you? Who do you work for?!"
66.png
(tempest is v snippy, sleep deprived, and paranoid at the moment, as you can probably tell
(tempest is v snippy, sleep deprived, and paranoid at the moment, as you can probably tell
66.png
The snapper relaxed her hussle as soon as she heard "no" and looked up at the Imperial with full focus on them. She shook her head no but kept smiling.

"No, but do you want a ride?"

The snapper spread out her massive wingspand ... by snapper standereds.

"If you just want to get out fo here and have no place to go, I can carry you back to my inn - weary traveler!"

The sout warrior stood proudly.

Torbin: The name's Torbin. A humble exult in training. To which deity I do not know still, I am simply soul searching a lord to call my own!

Torbin relaxed her stance and gave Tempest a sympathetic smile.

Torbin: I am serious though about the offer. If you're on the run and don't mind where you end up, I can give you sanctuary in another flight free of charge.

((consider this a formal invitation to a 1x1 in another thread n.n))
The snapper relaxed her hussle as soon as she heard "no" and looked up at the Imperial with full focus on them. She shook her head no but kept smiling.

"No, but do you want a ride?"

The snapper spread out her massive wingspand ... by snapper standereds.

"If you just want to get out fo here and have no place to go, I can carry you back to my inn - weary traveler!"

The sout warrior stood proudly.

Torbin: The name's Torbin. A humble exult in training. To which deity I do not know still, I am simply soul searching a lord to call my own!

Torbin relaxed her stance and gave Tempest a sympathetic smile.

Torbin: I am serious though about the offer. If you're on the run and don't mind where you end up, I can give you sanctuary in another flight free of charge.

((consider this a formal invitation to a 1x1 in another thread n.n))
(Ahhhhhh I'm so sorry, I ended up in charge of dinner. I leave for two hours and you all start a cafe fight?)

Calae shrunk away from the two, keeping her eyes down and her head low. She bumped Midnight with one of her wings as she crept by.

"I think I'll skip coffee for now..." she mumbled, "Feel free to come by my tribe anytime. We'll be here for the time being." After digging around in a small leather satchel, she handed him a hastily scrawled map of The Shifting Expanse.

"It was nice meeting you. I'll keep quiet about your home. Oh, I almost forgot, if you need me just get directions from Ginseng. He's a pest, and has almost no brains, but he gets what you need done." She smiled, a bit sadly; she had been counting on the extra energy, and would have enjoyed having someone to talk to. Oh well. She'd have to scavenge around her bag for some kind of snack instead.

(@Amosius)
(Ahhhhhh I'm so sorry, I ended up in charge of dinner. I leave for two hours and you all start a cafe fight?)

Calae shrunk away from the two, keeping her eyes down and her head low. She bumped Midnight with one of her wings as she crept by.

"I think I'll skip coffee for now..." she mumbled, "Feel free to come by my tribe anytime. We'll be here for the time being." After digging around in a small leather satchel, she handed him a hastily scrawled map of The Shifting Expanse.

"It was nice meeting you. I'll keep quiet about your home. Oh, I almost forgot, if you need me just get directions from Ginseng. He's a pest, and has almost no brains, but he gets what you need done." She smiled, a bit sadly; she had been counting on the extra energy, and would have enjoyed having someone to talk to. Oh well. She'd have to scavenge around her bag for some kind of snack instead.

(@Amosius)
Janus1.png
"Of course, I'm still up for it!" the pearlcatcher nodded. He tried not to catch her stare as he tried to clean himself from the cake frosting. Basil noticed the cheerful expression on her face, oh good, he wasn't too sad looking. He really didn't want her to pity him, but he knew he did a bad job of hiding his sorrow. Oh well, at least she took his offer.

He was grateful for her kind words, really glad that he got to meet her too. "Same, I'm really glad to have found you here in Plague," he smiled, "At least the performers are close here! They're in the Scar Theater."

He noticed the drink in her claw, realizing he never got his own. His attention didn't focus on the drink when the blurry dragons behind them began to argue. Basil tried to seem small in his chair, though he still did turn around to watch the snapper and the imperial almost fight. The wounds on the snapper's leg looked terrible, sure they were in Plague, but it looked painful. He would go up to her to offer to heal it, but he was afraid from her actions.

He was getting worried, but they seemed to stop as he looked back over to Mushroom. He gave her a look to see if she noticed the fight.

@SnickerSnack

(Thanks for understanding!!!))
"Of course, I'm still up for it!" the pearlcatcher nodded. He tried not to catch her stare as he tried to clean himself from the cake frosting. Basil noticed the cheerful expression on her face, oh good, he wasn't too sad looking. He really didn't want her to pity him, but he knew he did a bad job of hiding his sorrow. Oh well, at least she took his offer.

He was grateful for her kind words, really glad that he got to meet her too. "Same, I'm really glad to have found you here in Plague," he smiled, "At least the performers are close here! They're in the Scar Theater."

He noticed the drink in her claw, realizing he never got his own. His attention didn't focus on the drink when the blurry dragons behind them began to argue. Basil tried to seem small in his chair, though he still did turn around to watch the snapper and the imperial almost fight. The wounds on the snapper's leg looked terrible, sure they were in Plague, but it looked painful. He would go up to her to offer to heal it, but he was afraid from her actions.

He was getting worried, but they seemed to stop as he looked back over to Mushroom. He gave her a look to see if she noticed the fight.

@SnickerSnack

(Thanks for understanding!!!))
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
@LavenderBones

"Oh, ok. Imma probably travel around after Plague, see what its like in Sornieth. Nice chatting to ya!"
He sighed, wondering why everyone he talked to eventually left, without ever contacting him again.
"Well, See ya!"
||At least someone actually did TALK to me...Guess i can't complain then||He thought to himself
He sighed and weaved around the other customers, heading for the doorway, giving the coffee shop one last glance, before walking away.
(He will probably be back sometime soon..)
@LavenderBones

"Oh, ok. Imma probably travel around after Plague, see what its like in Sornieth. Nice chatting to ya!"
He sighed, wondering why everyone he talked to eventually left, without ever contacting him again.
"Well, See ya!"
||At least someone actually did TALK to me...Guess i can't complain then||He thought to himself
He sighed and weaved around the other customers, heading for the doorway, giving the coffee shop one last glance, before walking away.
(He will probably be back sometime soon..)
Bee/Boo
They/Them
Pansexual
Minor
Just havin fun
Have a great day/night
@catgame21234
Tempest scoffed.
"No, I'm on my own. I have a hard time trusting people, nothing personal."
@catgame21234
Tempest scoffed.
"No, I'm on my own. I have a hard time trusting people, nothing personal."