Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Latte's Brew (Coffee Bar) {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
((Okay, this question has already been asked, but it is polite. The rp is still open?)) [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/615134/61513310_350.png[/img] [/url] The wild claw would walk in, and sit down at one of the tables, idly staring around at the other dragons there.
((Okay, this question has already been asked, but it is polite. The rp is still open?))

61513310_350.png
[/url]

The wild claw would walk in, and sit down at one of the tables, idly staring around at the other dragons there.
@FireTick (Thanks C: )

Mushroom listens to Basil talk, smiling gently at him as he speaks. The Pearlcatcher seemed to have a gentle soul and that was nice for her to see. She could tell that her intent to break up the fight had startled the dragon a bit but she decided that it wasn't worth mentioning, especially whenever Basil jumps up to get his order.

He was quite the hectic dragon, that much was for sure. But it was endearing and Mushroom found that she quite liked it. It was a welcome change of pace from the laid back dragons she normally was around. A bit of excitement. She chuckles softly, whenever the Pearlcatcher calls out to her, making a welcoming noise whenever he sits down again.

"Perhaps she would let you. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to ask right?" She responds whenever Basil asks her about the Snapper. "I can go with you if you are worried about her potentially picking a fight with you."
@FireTick (Thanks C: )

Mushroom listens to Basil talk, smiling gently at him as he speaks. The Pearlcatcher seemed to have a gentle soul and that was nice for her to see. She could tell that her intent to break up the fight had startled the dragon a bit but she decided that it wasn't worth mentioning, especially whenever Basil jumps up to get his order.

He was quite the hectic dragon, that much was for sure. But it was endearing and Mushroom found that she quite liked it. It was a welcome change of pace from the laid back dragons she normally was around. A bit of excitement. She chuckles softly, whenever the Pearlcatcher calls out to her, making a welcoming noise whenever he sits down again.

"Perhaps she would let you. I mean, it wouldn't hurt to ask right?" She responds whenever Basil asks her about the Snapper. "I can go with you if you are worried about her potentially picking a fight with you."
StainedGlass2.png
The pearlcatcher tapped the table as she talked, looking at her with worry. He was still hesitant to ask her, but the offer that she would come with him helped to calm him down. Basil gave her a smile, trying to think of what he needed for it, "Oh really? Wow, yes that would help!" He mumbled something before telling her, "Yeah, I didn't really want to go alone."

The snapper was acting more like a mirror based on the way she was in the fight. That made him afraid to actually go up to her by himself. The smell of decay from the bogsneak caused him to almost fall from his seat. He managed to hold on the table, giving a nervous laugh to Mushroom. Now he started to feel it was a bad idea to come back to Plague. It reminded him of his old clan, but he didn't want to show it. He tried to only focus on the snapper. He would ask the bogsneak later maybe. He didn't know. He just didn't want to focus on the thought of disease.

"What do I need?" he asked himself as he changed his attention to his bag. He looked around for a small bowl that he took out and placed on the table. He quickly spit in the bowl before looking back at the coatl. "Oh uhhh, that's the liquid that pearlcatchers use to make pearls. Sorry that uh looked gross," he tried to explain.

He looked back down at the bowl for a second, trying to not check her reaction as he focused on the mixture. He felt dumb for doing that, but he needed to do it for the mixture.

@SnickerSnack

((aw man I'm really sorry for not replying again!!! I thought I replied earlier ahhh sorry!!!))
The pearlcatcher tapped the table as she talked, looking at her with worry. He was still hesitant to ask her, but the offer that she would come with him helped to calm him down. Basil gave her a smile, trying to think of what he needed for it, "Oh really? Wow, yes that would help!" He mumbled something before telling her, "Yeah, I didn't really want to go alone."

The snapper was acting more like a mirror based on the way she was in the fight. That made him afraid to actually go up to her by himself. The smell of decay from the bogsneak caused him to almost fall from his seat. He managed to hold on the table, giving a nervous laugh to Mushroom. Now he started to feel it was a bad idea to come back to Plague. It reminded him of his old clan, but he didn't want to show it. He tried to only focus on the snapper. He would ask the bogsneak later maybe. He didn't know. He just didn't want to focus on the thought of disease.

"What do I need?" he asked himself as he changed his attention to his bag. He looked around for a small bowl that he took out and placed on the table. He quickly spit in the bowl before looking back at the coatl. "Oh uhhh, that's the liquid that pearlcatchers use to make pearls. Sorry that uh looked gross," he tried to explain.

He looked back down at the bowl for a second, trying to not check her reaction as he focused on the mixture. He felt dumb for doing that, but he needed to do it for the mixture.

@SnickerSnack

((aw man I'm really sorry for not replying again!!! I thought I replied earlier ahhh sorry!!!))
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
@Firetick

(Thats fine! I got very distracted myself LOL. Things have gotten really crazy at work for me so I'm sorry if I disappear for a bit like I did there )

Mushroom shakes her head, her eyes wide with fascination whenever the Pearlcatcher spits into the bowl. She had always been curious about how this worked, and now that it was right in front of her, it took everything in her not to pester the other dragon with a million questions.

"No no no that's fine! Don't mind me at all, you do what you have to do" she says, smiling brightly at him to reassure him. She didn't want the poor thing to feel awkward about such normal things
@Firetick

(Thats fine! I got very distracted myself LOL. Things have gotten really crazy at work for me so I'm sorry if I disappear for a bit like I did there )

Mushroom shakes her head, her eyes wide with fascination whenever the Pearlcatcher spits into the bowl. She had always been curious about how this worked, and now that it was right in front of her, it took everything in her not to pester the other dragon with a million questions.

"No no no that's fine! Don't mind me at all, you do what you have to do" she says, smiling brightly at him to reassure him. She didn't want the poor thing to feel awkward about such normal things
StainedGlass2.png
Basil gave her a smile when he actually decided to look back at her again. Good, she didn't seem to mind it. He pushed her hair from his eyes, "Heh, thanks."

He never really did that with anyone, mainly he just stayed in his part of his lair. He didn't think it was disgusting until he remembered that only pearlcatchers did that.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, looking at her with wide eyes, "I got this." He looked around in his bag before taking out a large pearl from it. It was heavy as he struggled to hold it. He placed it on the table, still gripping it. "Here! It's my pearl, they're really important to pearlcatchers," he told her, though he remembered that she probably knew about that.

"I always bring it," Basil replied. He was about to hand it to her before he stopped, looking behind him. He didn't want anyone to touch it, but he already made the offer. It felt rude to take it back again, "You can see it."

He tried not to glance back at the pearl, still feeling that it was a bad idea to let her hold it as he looked for more things in his bag. He took out some herbs to put in the bowl, checking her expression again.

"They're really cool, right?" he gave her a grin, though he tried to hide his nervous feeling when she was holding it.

@SnickerSnack

((oof haha That's okay dude! I understand!!! sorry I was late too!!! aghhh))
Basil gave her a smile when he actually decided to look back at her again. Good, she didn't seem to mind it. He pushed her hair from his eyes, "Heh, thanks."

He never really did that with anyone, mainly he just stayed in his part of his lair. He didn't think it was disgusting until he remembered that only pearlcatchers did that.

"Oh!" he exclaimed, looking at her with wide eyes, "I got this." He looked around in his bag before taking out a large pearl from it. It was heavy as he struggled to hold it. He placed it on the table, still gripping it. "Here! It's my pearl, they're really important to pearlcatchers," he told her, though he remembered that she probably knew about that.

"I always bring it," Basil replied. He was about to hand it to her before he stopped, looking behind him. He didn't want anyone to touch it, but he already made the offer. It felt rude to take it back again, "You can see it."

He tried not to glance back at the pearl, still feeling that it was a bad idea to let her hold it as he looked for more things in his bag. He took out some herbs to put in the bowl, checking her expression again.

"They're really cool, right?" he gave her a grin, though he tried to hide his nervous feeling when she was holding it.

@SnickerSnack

((oof haha That's okay dude! I understand!!! sorry I was late too!!! aghhh))
Mushroom holds the pearl very carefully, her eyes full of wonder as she takes in the size and weight of the gem. It was amazing, and for a few moments, she loses her self in examining the item. What an interesting thing this was. This orb meant more to the dragon sitting across from her than anything she could have to offer. She doesn't notice that the Pearlcatcher had asked her a question at first, a few moments going by in silence after his question before she looks up and acknowledges what he said.

"O-oh. Yes it's... marvelous." She says, very gently giving it back to Basil whenever she notices the nervous look on his face. "My apologies for being a little too nosey, and.. thank you for trusting me enough to hold your pearl."

She ducks her head a little, hoping that she didn't bother Basil too terribly much while she was looking at his pearl. "It's a gorgeous gem. You must be very proud of it." She says softly, smiling a little to herself.

@FireTick
Mushroom holds the pearl very carefully, her eyes full of wonder as she takes in the size and weight of the gem. It was amazing, and for a few moments, she loses her self in examining the item. What an interesting thing this was. This orb meant more to the dragon sitting across from her than anything she could have to offer. She doesn't notice that the Pearlcatcher had asked her a question at first, a few moments going by in silence after his question before she looks up and acknowledges what he said.

"O-oh. Yes it's... marvelous." She says, very gently giving it back to Basil whenever she notices the nervous look on his face. "My apologies for being a little too nosey, and.. thank you for trusting me enough to hold your pearl."

She ducks her head a little, hoping that she didn't bother Basil too terribly much while she was looking at his pearl. "It's a gorgeous gem. You must be very proud of it." She says softly, smiling a little to herself.

@FireTick
StainedGlass2.png
He was surprised to see her interested expression in his pearl, only thinking that other pearlcatchers would care. Wow, he could see she was from Light now. They were always interested in learning.

His expression changed when she told him that, not really feeling nervous now, though he still did worry about his pearl. "Wow! I'm really glad you liked it!" he smiled, surprised as she gave him back the pearl, "Oh thank you!"

"No, nah it's fine... yeah I uh thought it would be okay to give it to you," he mumbled, feeling bad for being nervous about it, "You've been so kind... I trust that you wouldn't hurt it."

He puts the pearl back in his bag, looking back at her. He began to mix the medicine in the bowl. He didn't want to seem rude when she said that, not sure that it would be vain to care about his pearl. "Yeah, I'm pretty proud of it. Hah! Yeah, I mean, I always bring it around," he was mumbling, but he started laughing as he remembered that he almost lost it so many times when he traveled. "Oh! Hahah oh geez. Wow, uh thank you," Basil admired her care, really glad about his new friend.

"How about coatls?" he asked, wanting her to have an opportunity to share her culture.

@SnickerSnack
He was surprised to see her interested expression in his pearl, only thinking that other pearlcatchers would care. Wow, he could see she was from Light now. They were always interested in learning.

His expression changed when she told him that, not really feeling nervous now, though he still did worry about his pearl. "Wow! I'm really glad you liked it!" he smiled, surprised as she gave him back the pearl, "Oh thank you!"

"No, nah it's fine... yeah I uh thought it would be okay to give it to you," he mumbled, feeling bad for being nervous about it, "You've been so kind... I trust that you wouldn't hurt it."

He puts the pearl back in his bag, looking back at her. He began to mix the medicine in the bowl. He didn't want to seem rude when she said that, not sure that it would be vain to care about his pearl. "Yeah, I'm pretty proud of it. Hah! Yeah, I mean, I always bring it around," he was mumbling, but he started laughing as he remembered that he almost lost it so many times when he traveled. "Oh! Hahah oh geez. Wow, uh thank you," Basil admired her care, really glad about his new friend.

"How about coatls?" he asked, wanting her to have an opportunity to share her culture.

@SnickerSnack
Mushroom hums a little, considering what the Pearlcatcher asked. It wasn't often that someone asked about her own species and it threw her for a little loop. Shuffling a little in her seat, she shrugs, smiling gently at the dragon sitting across from her.

"There isn't much to say. We don't have anything as interesting as a pearl to carry around. I know that a lot of my species are proud of the fact that they have a native tongue while some other species do not, though that never really carried much with me." She muses.

There is a beat of silence as she lets her words sink in before she decides to speak again, hoping that she didn't make her friend awkward.

"I don't mind the fact that there isn't anything too terribly special about my species. It's nice to learn about others and explore the things that they can do."

@FireTick
Mushroom hums a little, considering what the Pearlcatcher asked. It wasn't often that someone asked about her own species and it threw her for a little loop. Shuffling a little in her seat, she shrugs, smiling gently at the dragon sitting across from her.

"There isn't much to say. We don't have anything as interesting as a pearl to carry around. I know that a lot of my species are proud of the fact that they have a native tongue while some other species do not, though that never really carried much with me." She muses.

There is a beat of silence as she lets her words sink in before she decides to speak again, hoping that she didn't make her friend awkward.

"I don't mind the fact that there isn't anything too terribly special about my species. It's nice to learn about others and explore the things that they can do."

@FireTick
StainedGlass2.png
The pearlcatcher looked quickly away after he asked the question, feeling that it was intrusive, but the coatl already heard and began to answer. He tried hard to keep his eyes on her reaction, but wow it was hard to not feel stupid. "Oh?" he replied.

Basil thought it was pretty interesting to have a native language, only knowing one coatl from all of his clans. Plague had a majority of mirrors while his new clan seemed to have a variety, though it seemed to lack coatls.

"Wow? Really? That's pretty cool, I thought that would all speak the same uhh language as us, well no, I mean like other dragons," he didn't think that sounded right, "Sorry, I just never really met many coatls."

He didn't find that it was awkward, just not sure about what to tell her. He looked back down at the bowl, realizing that he almost forgot about it. Basil stared at it before glancing at his drink. "It needs liquid," he mumbled.

He grabbed his drink, "This will work, maybe. Eh hopefully." He poured it into the bowl and mixed it again. It began to glow green which made him smile.

It took him a while before he remembered to talk again. "No, I think that's pretty special!" he smiled before looking back at the potion, "I like that you like to learn about things. You really are Light!"

Basil covered his mouth, thinking that might have been rude. He didn't want to use Light as a label. "I mean, I'm from Plague, guess it makes sense that I'm a healer, you know," he explained.

@SnickerSnack
The pearlcatcher looked quickly away after he asked the question, feeling that it was intrusive, but the coatl already heard and began to answer. He tried hard to keep his eyes on her reaction, but wow it was hard to not feel stupid. "Oh?" he replied.

Basil thought it was pretty interesting to have a native language, only knowing one coatl from all of his clans. Plague had a majority of mirrors while his new clan seemed to have a variety, though it seemed to lack coatls.

"Wow? Really? That's pretty cool, I thought that would all speak the same uhh language as us, well no, I mean like other dragons," he didn't think that sounded right, "Sorry, I just never really met many coatls."

He didn't find that it was awkward, just not sure about what to tell her. He looked back down at the bowl, realizing that he almost forgot about it. Basil stared at it before glancing at his drink. "It needs liquid," he mumbled.

He grabbed his drink, "This will work, maybe. Eh hopefully." He poured it into the bowl and mixed it again. It began to glow green which made him smile.

It took him a while before he remembered to talk again. "No, I think that's pretty special!" he smiled before looking back at the potion, "I like that you like to learn about things. You really are Light!"

Basil covered his mouth, thinking that might have been rude. He didn't want to use Light as a label. "I mean, I'm from Plague, guess it makes sense that I'm a healer, you know," he explained.

@SnickerSnack
The Coatl smiles, shaking her head a little to show that she took no offense to Basil's words.

"That's alright. Do you enjoy healing?" She asks, gesturing to the mixture in front of him curiously as she speaks. It was wonderful to watch him work, and she didn't hesitate to ask a few questions about the process.

"Why is it changing colors? Do the different colors mean different things? It's a little bit of science isn't it, such fickle things potions are." As she talks she shuffles a little closer, trying to get a better look at the liquid that swirled around inside, intrigued by it all

@FireTick
The Coatl smiles, shaking her head a little to show that she took no offense to Basil's words.

"That's alright. Do you enjoy healing?" She asks, gesturing to the mixture in front of him curiously as she speaks. It was wonderful to watch him work, and she didn't hesitate to ask a few questions about the process.

"Why is it changing colors? Do the different colors mean different things? It's a little bit of science isn't it, such fickle things potions are." As she talks she shuffles a little closer, trying to get a better look at the liquid that swirled around inside, intrigued by it all

@FireTick
StainedGlass2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9