Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Latte's Brew (Coffee Bar) {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The Coatl shakes her head, looking around at the area they were sitting in as she speaks

"No. This is my first time leaving the Starfall Isles. I decided to head over here to start with since it's right next door. I am glad that I did though."

She turns her attention back to the dragon across from her, humming in content. It was nice to chat like this
The Coatl shakes her head, looking around at the area they were sitting in as she speaks

"No. This is my first time leaving the Starfall Isles. I decided to head over here to start with since it's right next door. I am glad that I did though."

She turns her attention back to the dragon across from her, humming in content. It was nice to chat like this
StainedGlass2.png
"Ohhh, Arcane?" the pearlcatcher was wrong. He guessed their flights were similar which made sense that she would live there, though he was from Plague and he still lived in the territory of Nature. Eh, it was different for everyone.

Basil smiled, leaning his head on his arm, "Where are planning to go? You gonna stay here for a while?"

He looked around the room before looking in his bag. "You know I got something," he took out a tomato from his bag, "Heh, I always carry good produce! Here you can have it."

He put the tomato on the table which was a weird offer, but it was just a good intention.

"It's very fresh!" he smiled, "You know what's a nice place in Plague? My own clan lived near a place with some good performers. They did some great plays that I used to watch. You should check them out."

He took out another tomato and began to eat it.
"Ohhh, Arcane?" the pearlcatcher was wrong. He guessed their flights were similar which made sense that she would live there, though he was from Plague and he still lived in the territory of Nature. Eh, it was different for everyone.

Basil smiled, leaning his head on his arm, "Where are planning to go? You gonna stay here for a while?"

He looked around the room before looking in his bag. "You know I got something," he took out a tomato from his bag, "Heh, I always carry good produce! Here you can have it."

He put the tomato on the table which was a weird offer, but it was just a good intention.

"It's very fresh!" he smiled, "You know what's a nice place in Plague? My own clan lived near a place with some good performers. They did some great plays that I used to watch. You should check them out."

He took out another tomato and began to eat it.
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
@Astrid71 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=47123961] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/471240/47123961_350.png[/img] [/url] Frostbite landed nearby, removing her mask and hanging it around her neck. “So, this is the place, right?” She asked, smiling. She knew that she should try to look as unthreatening as possible around the other dragons, so she decided to keep her mask around her neck and she lowered her wings to her sides.
@Astrid71

47123961_350.png

Frostbite landed nearby, removing her mask and hanging it around her neck. “So, this is the place, right?” She asked, smiling. She knew that she should try to look as unthreatening as possible around the other dragons, so she decided to keep her mask around her neck and she lowered her wings to her sides.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
@ShadowFoxclaw Loki nodded 'I love this place. So deathly around, and its cozy inside. Very nice.' he opened the door for her, 'Ladies first' he said, smiling
@ShadowFoxclaw Loki nodded 'I love this place. So deathly around, and its cozy inside. Very nice.' he opened the door for her, 'Ladies first' he said, smiling
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3009772#post_3009772
@Astrid71

“Then you should go first then.” She said, laughing. She looked around at the bones and rotting landscape of the plague territory before she walked inside, thanking Loki as she walked past him. She was surprised at the contrast of the rotting land outside and the interior of the cozy little cafe.
@Astrid71

“Then you should go first then.” She said, laughing. She looked around at the bones and rotting landscape of the plague territory before she walked inside, thanking Loki as she walked past him. She was surprised at the contrast of the rotting land outside and the interior of the cozy little cafe.
@ShadowFoxclaw He chuckled. 'I'll pay, you decide what you want' he said, not noticing if there were any dragons in front of him. He gazed at the menue for a bit. 'Ill know what Ill have. Do you, Frosty?' He smiled.

(RQ Sorry for anybody infront,I have no idea. Also, first page there is a menue. ;3)
@ShadowFoxclaw He chuckled. 'I'll pay, you decide what you want' he said, not noticing if there were any dragons in front of him. He gazed at the menue for a bit. 'Ill know what Ill have. Do you, Frosty?' He smiled.

(RQ Sorry for anybody infront,I have no idea. Also, first page there is a menue. ;3)
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
@Astrid71

“It’s fine, I have some treasure on me. Don’t think that you have to do everything for me, ok?” She said, joining the queue and looking up at the menu. “Hmmm.... well, for a place in plague they sure are able to find a lot of ingredients..... what do you think you’ll have, Loki?”
@Astrid71

“It’s fine, I have some treasure on me. Don’t think that you have to do everything for me, ok?” She said, joining the queue and looking up at the menu. “Hmmm.... well, for a place in plague they sure are able to find a lot of ingredients..... what do you think you’ll have, Loki?”
@ShadowFoxClaw 'I think Ill get a Blackberry Flappichino.' h said, smiling. 'What about you?' He said. 'You know what would be the worst thing? If Thor and Cane got themselves a potion pick-me-up' he joked.
@ShadowFoxClaw 'I think Ill get a Blackberry Flappichino.' h said, smiling. 'What about you?' He said. 'You know what would be the worst thing? If Thor and Cane got themselves a potion pick-me-up' he joked.
Ikushu Hatchery
~Breed ~ Adopt ~ Sell~
@Astrid71

“Oh, definitely. Once, we made the mistake of giving him candy floss....... it literally took hours for him to stop bouncing off the walls like a rubber ball.” She laughed. “Uhhh..... I think I’ll get a cooled Plaguebringer special.” She said, picking up one of the many birdskulls decorating her scales and tipping the required amount of treasure into her claw.
@Astrid71

“Oh, definitely. Once, we made the mistake of giving him candy floss....... it literally took hours for him to stop bouncing off the walls like a rubber ball.” She laughed. “Uhhh..... I think I’ll get a cooled Plaguebringer special.” She said, picking up one of the many birdskulls decorating her scales and tipping the required amount of treasure into her claw.
Mushroom smiles warmly, listening intently to the dragon across from her. she mentally keeps tracks of the various questions her rattles off, making a noise of surprise whenever the Pearlcatcher produces a tomato from his bag. She takes it, happy for the treat especially one as fresh as this one was.

"Yes, I am from Arcane. At the moment, I don't have any concrete plans- Oh! Except to visit a craftsman who makes beautiful cups. Other than that i'm just... going where the next wind takes me." She takes a bite out of the tomato, chewing carefully and swallowing before continuing to talk

"Those performers... They sound very interesting. I'll have to go take a visit to see them before I leave the Plaguelands. There is so much to do and see here that
I think I will be a little sad when I move on."

She falls quiet, munching away on the tomato, giving Basil an appreciative sound to let him know she was enjoying the treat.

@FireTick
Mushroom smiles warmly, listening intently to the dragon across from her. she mentally keeps tracks of the various questions her rattles off, making a noise of surprise whenever the Pearlcatcher produces a tomato from his bag. She takes it, happy for the treat especially one as fresh as this one was.

"Yes, I am from Arcane. At the moment, I don't have any concrete plans- Oh! Except to visit a craftsman who makes beautiful cups. Other than that i'm just... going where the next wind takes me." She takes a bite out of the tomato, chewing carefully and swallowing before continuing to talk

"Those performers... They sound very interesting. I'll have to go take a visit to see them before I leave the Plaguelands. There is so much to do and see here that
I think I will be a little sad when I move on."

She falls quiet, munching away on the tomato, giving Basil an appreciative sound to let him know she was enjoying the treat.

@FireTick
StainedGlass2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9