Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Latte's Brew (Coffee Bar) {OPEN}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/598362/59836100_350.png[/img] A spotted, grinning Skydancer bounces into the shop, holding a more tired-looking, brightly-colored skydancer's hand. "Ooh! I'm going to try the Potion pick-me-up!" he chirps, taking a seat. "Not like you need more excitement." the other skydancer jokes lovingly, "And I'll take the paguebringer, hot. Thanks." [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/602867/60286692_350.png[/img]
59836100_350.png

A spotted, grinning Skydancer bounces into the shop, holding a more tired-looking, brightly-colored skydancer's hand.
"Ooh! I'm going to try the Potion pick-me-up!" he chirps, taking a seat.
"Not like you need more excitement." the other skydancer jokes lovingly, "And I'll take the paguebringer, hot. Thanks."

60286692_350.png
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
"Oh cup?" he chewed as he talked, "That's pretty nice! Are they here in Plague? Well, I guess they would be since you are here."

He smiled when she took his tomato, he had pride for his produce, really glad that she liked it.

"Oh yeah, these performers were great! Love them! Oh I remember some plays they did! Oh man Gladekeeper and the Bee! Yes, that one was so funny." Basil started to laugh, remembering the story.

He stopped laughing when he looked back to see more dragons enter the latte shop. Sure, they were blurry, but he noticed an intimidating guardian. Well, Plague was known for that which didn't make it as scary. Basil turned back to look at Mushroom again.

He started to eat the tomato again, "Where you going after Plague? You should try Lightning. They are pretty cool. I mean, I never been there, but my clanmate came from there."

@SnickerSnack
"Oh cup?" he chewed as he talked, "That's pretty nice! Are they here in Plague? Well, I guess they would be since you are here."

He smiled when she took his tomato, he had pride for his produce, really glad that she liked it.

"Oh yeah, these performers were great! Love them! Oh I remember some plays they did! Oh man Gladekeeper and the Bee! Yes, that one was so funny." Basil started to laugh, remembering the story.

He stopped laughing when he looked back to see more dragons enter the latte shop. Sure, they were blurry, but he noticed an intimidating guardian. Well, Plague was known for that which didn't make it as scary. Basil turned back to look at Mushroom again.

He started to eat the tomato again, "Where you going after Plague? You should try Lightning. They are pretty cool. I mean, I never been there, but my clanmate came from there."

@SnickerSnack
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
Mushroom hums, thinking about what the Pearlcatcher says she finishes the tomato in her claws. She really hadn't thought about where she was going once she was done exploring Plague, though Lightning wasn't something she was against.

"Perhaps, if you have time we can see the performers together. It would be nice to have someone to show me around a little before I leave." She smiles brightly as she speaks, hoping that maybe she wasn't being too forward.

Thinking of it suddenly, the Coatl reaches into her robes, pulling out a small package. She unwraps it to reveal a few cakes in which she offers one of them to Basil.

"Here, since you shared your produce it's only fair to share some snacks of my own."

@FireTick
Mushroom hums, thinking about what the Pearlcatcher says she finishes the tomato in her claws. She really hadn't thought about where she was going once she was done exploring Plague, though Lightning wasn't something she was against.

"Perhaps, if you have time we can see the performers together. It would be nice to have someone to show me around a little before I leave." She smiles brightly as she speaks, hoping that maybe she wasn't being too forward.

Thinking of it suddenly, the Coatl reaches into her robes, pulling out a small package. She unwraps it to reveal a few cakes in which she offers one of them to Basil.

"Here, since you shared your produce it's only fair to share some snacks of my own."

@FireTick
StainedGlass2.png
He shoved the rest of his tomato in his mouth when she finished her own. Gotta eat quick right? Er, it was more since he felt that he needed to eat fast when others finished. Sometimes Plague was a tough place to be.

"Oh yes! We should go!" the pearlcatcher was excited for the opportunity, though he frowned after he remembered that he had gotten into debt in his old clan from gambling. They still lived close to where the theater was located. "Er, yes we can go," he said, glancing behind them, "I haven't been there in a while."

Basil's eyes widened when she showed him the cakes. He gave her a smile at her offer, "Wow! That's so sweet of you. Aw you really didn't need to do that!"

He took the one that she gave him. Oh geez, he would have hugged her, but that would be weird since they only met now. "Wow thank you!" he told her, "I should have given you more tomatoes, but that was the only two I had!"

"Did you make them?" Basil asked her, staring at the cake.

@SnickerSnack
He shoved the rest of his tomato in his mouth when she finished her own. Gotta eat quick right? Er, it was more since he felt that he needed to eat fast when others finished. Sometimes Plague was a tough place to be.

"Oh yes! We should go!" the pearlcatcher was excited for the opportunity, though he frowned after he remembered that he had gotten into debt in his old clan from gambling. They still lived close to where the theater was located. "Er, yes we can go," he said, glancing behind them, "I haven't been there in a while."

Basil's eyes widened when she showed him the cakes. He gave her a smile at her offer, "Wow! That's so sweet of you. Aw you really didn't need to do that!"

He took the one that she gave him. Oh geez, he would have hugged her, but that would be weird since they only met now. "Wow thank you!" he told her, "I should have given you more tomatoes, but that was the only two I had!"

"Did you make them?" Basil asked her, staring at the cake.

@SnickerSnack
The Coatl nods, a little embarrassed. It wasn't often that she gave food that she made herself to others since she was never sure it was good or not. But she felt that Basil wouldn't really judge her too terribly if it turned out bad.

"Yes I did. It.. may not be the best. I'm not the best baker out there, but I try at the very least."

She takes a bite out of the other one she had, munching away before sipping at her drink, mulling over things in her head.

"Why is that you moved out of plague, if you don't mind me asking." Mushroom says after a few moments, looking up at the Pearlcatcher. The Plaguelands weren't a bad place, even if it was a little rough around the edges.

@FireTick
The Coatl nods, a little embarrassed. It wasn't often that she gave food that she made herself to others since she was never sure it was good or not. But she felt that Basil wouldn't really judge her too terribly if it turned out bad.

"Yes I did. It.. may not be the best. I'm not the best baker out there, but I try at the very least."

She takes a bite out of the other one she had, munching away before sipping at her drink, mulling over things in her head.

"Why is that you moved out of plague, if you don't mind me asking." Mushroom says after a few moments, looking up at the Pearlcatcher. The Plaguelands weren't a bad place, even if it was a little rough around the edges.

@FireTick
StainedGlass2.png
He sniffed the cake, smiling at her as he looked up. It smelled really good, but he did not want to eat it right now, probably might save it for his clan.

"No, no I think it's great," he encouraged her before remembering that he did not eat it, "I mean, it smells delicious! Looks really good! I'll just save it for later."

He looked at her for a second, "I'll try it." Basil watched as she ate her own. He didn't want to seem rude for not eating it. He shoved some of it in his mouth, chewing on it, "Oh wow! It's so good!"

He loved the sweet taste, taking more of it in his mouth, not noticing his mess.

"What?" he stopped eating when she asked it. His thoughts wanted to evade the question, but his memories came back anyways.

Cool, cool no money. Many debts. Gambling taking over his actions. Oh no.

The dragons. His clan was near the Wrymwound. Sickness was always in his clan. Being a healer in a clan of sickness was difficult. A harsh struggle that was pushed away with his addiction. Not very helpful.

Basil stared at her blankly, trying to not show his feelings, "No money."

"Just debt and stuff." he lied.

@SnickerSnack
He sniffed the cake, smiling at her as he looked up. It smelled really good, but he did not want to eat it right now, probably might save it for his clan.

"No, no I think it's great," he encouraged her before remembering that he did not eat it, "I mean, it smells delicious! Looks really good! I'll just save it for later."

He looked at her for a second, "I'll try it." Basil watched as she ate her own. He didn't want to seem rude for not eating it. He shoved some of it in his mouth, chewing on it, "Oh wow! It's so good!"

He loved the sweet taste, taking more of it in his mouth, not noticing his mess.

"What?" he stopped eating when she asked it. His thoughts wanted to evade the question, but his memories came back anyways.

Cool, cool no money. Many debts. Gambling taking over his actions. Oh no.

The dragons. His clan was near the Wrymwound. Sickness was always in his clan. Being a healer in a clan of sickness was difficult. A harsh struggle that was pushed away with his addiction. Not very helpful.

Basil stared at her blankly, trying to not show his feelings, "No money."

"Just debt and stuff." he lied.

@SnickerSnack
Toxis (the bright one) smiled and patted the spotted one's hand.
"Do you want to go meet some new dragons? I don't mind saving our seat while you have fun."
Toxis (the bright one) smiled and patted the spotted one's hand.
"Do you want to go meet some new dragons? I don't mind saving our seat while you have fun."
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
Mushroom winces, knowing she stepped on a tender spot. She shouldn't have asked such a personal question, especially with how nice Basil had been.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have asked, it's not my place to ask about such things in your life. My apologies." She gives him a worried smile, hoping she didn't damage whatever good feelings they had between them.

There are a few tense moments where the Coatl isn't quite sure what to say. She reaches into her bag, pulling out another cake to hand over to the Pearlcatcher.

"Here. To take with you whenever you head off. I've never had another dragon enjoy something I've made."

@Firetick
Mushroom winces, knowing she stepped on a tender spot. She shouldn't have asked such a personal question, especially with how nice Basil had been.

"Oh. I'm sorry to hear that. I shouldn't have asked, it's not my place to ask about such things in your life. My apologies." She gives him a worried smile, hoping she didn't damage whatever good feelings they had between them.

There are a few tense moments where the Coatl isn't quite sure what to say. She reaches into her bag, pulling out another cake to hand over to the Pearlcatcher.

"Here. To take with you whenever you head off. I've never had another dragon enjoy something I've made."

@Firetick
StainedGlass2.png
[img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590502/59050130_350.png[/img] Calae lingered near the entrance to the cafe, increasingly aware of how out of place she was. After traveling for so long, she was exhausted, and the shop was a welcome calm in the storm of decay. Her usual combined scent of jasmine and mint had faded away to almost nothing, and her feathers drooped. She brightened as she spotted the pair of Skydancers, comforted by the sight of her own breed. As she made her way to the counter, she tucked her wings as close to her body as she could, narrowly avoiding the other dragons in the vincity. The Skydancer took a deep breath, gathering her courage to tap the black Imperial on the shoulder. "Excuse me? Are you next in line?" She struggled not to squeak as she avoided eye contact. @Luckoftheclaws (Heck, first roleplay I've done on here, go easy on me. I really hope I'm joining early enough, ha.)
59050130_350.png

Calae lingered near the entrance to the cafe, increasingly aware of how out of place she was. After traveling for so long, she was exhausted, and the shop was a welcome calm in the storm of decay. Her usual combined scent of jasmine and mint had faded away to almost nothing, and her feathers drooped. She brightened as she spotted the pair of Skydancers, comforted by the sight of her own breed. As she made her way to the counter, she tucked her wings as close to her body as she could, narrowly avoiding the other dragons in the vincity. The Skydancer took a deep breath, gathering her courage to tap the black Imperial on the shoulder.

"Excuse me? Are you next in line?" She struggled not to squeak as she avoided eye contact.

@Luckoftheclaws
(Heck, first roleplay I've done on here, go easy on me. I really hope I'm joining early enough, ha.)
Janus1.png
@LavenderBones
Tempest looked at the tiny sky dancer out of the corner of her eye.
"Yes," she grunted. Then she turned back to the counter with a growl. She wasn't in the mood to chit-chat, she just needed to get as far away from The Guild and their spies as possible
@LavenderBones
Tempest looked at the tiny sky dancer out of the corner of her eye.
"Yes," she grunted. Then she turned back to the counter with a growl. She wasn't in the mood to chit-chat, she just needed to get as far away from The Guild and their spies as possible
66.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9