Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Swamplurk Scrolls
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29
@FireTick

Sure! Just make sure it says "Unlocked by having the First Swamplurk Scroll" or "Unlocked by having the Mossy Swamplurk Scroll". :D
@FireTick

Sure! Just make sure it says "Unlocked by having the First Swamplurk Scroll" or "Unlocked by having the Mossy Swamplurk Scroll". :D
Can I do the Attitude Lesson Quest? C) Tell Shadecrawler your idea for a prank [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60167882] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/601679/60167882_350.png[/img] [/url] The spiral dragon gave him a wary face. "You know that doesn't sound like a great idea," Vikes commented. Still, he didn't want to seem to be a coward. "Ye- yeah let's do a prank!" he shouted, though he was a bit nervous. Oh no, why did he go along with him. "We could, um, paint his lair," he suggested with his voice shaking. He hoped it would be a funny prank that wouldn't be mean.
Can I do the Attitude Lesson Quest?

C) Tell Shadecrawler your idea for a prank

60167882_350.png

The spiral dragon gave him a wary face. "You know that doesn't sound like a great idea," Vikes commented. Still, he didn't want to seem to be a coward.

"Ye- yeah let's do a prank!" he shouted, though he was a bit nervous. Oh no, why did he go along with him.

"We could, um, paint his lair," he suggested with his voice shaking. He hoped it would be a funny prank that wouldn't be mean.
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
@FireTick

Shadecrawler grins wildly. "Umm... YEAH! I was thinking maybe an exploding cake, but that's so much better. We should do some digging first before the paint job, maybe see if Boneyard knows what Junglemoss likes and dislikes. Then, we can paint his lair with his least favorite color and maybe add a little something extra that he hates!!! That sound good?!" Shadecrawler wriggles in excitement. (Your friendship level with Shadecrawler has increased.)
@FireTick

Shadecrawler grins wildly. "Umm... YEAH! I was thinking maybe an exploding cake, but that's so much better. We should do some digging first before the paint job, maybe see if Boneyard knows what Junglemoss likes and dislikes. Then, we can paint his lair with his least favorite color and maybe add a little something extra that he hates!!! That sound good?!" Shadecrawler wriggles in excitement. (Your friendship level with Shadecrawler has increased.)
Would it be alright if I did the quest Braver Boi? And I would like to do B

Eternal looked at the nervous dragon and smiled widely. “I can help! I know a REALLY good story, and maybe it’ll make you feel better?”
Would it be alright if I did the quest Braver Boi? And I would like to do B

Eternal looked at the nervous dragon and smiled widely. “I can help! I know a REALLY good story, and maybe it’ll make you feel better?”
8-B52-A29-D-81-ED-4374-9-F25-66072-D192499.jpg
@Voidswept

Honeyslime relaxes a little. "O-Oh, ok... T-That doesn't sound t-too bad." He sits down comfortably and smiles at you. (Your friendship level with Honeyslime has increased)
@Voidswept

Honeyslime relaxes a little. "O-Oh, ok... T-That doesn't sound t-too bad." He sits down comfortably and smiles at you. (Your friendship level with Honeyslime has increased)
@GlowStorm

Eternal plops down on her butt and spread her two legs out in front of her. “Back when I was little, really little, I was chasing a bird, and I got lost.” She flapped her wings around her as she talked, gesturing with them. “I had no clue where I was. But, I stayed calm and looked around. I stayed there till the sun went down, and it was just rising when I got lost!” She nearly fell backwards but quickly fixed herself. “So I was just sitting there, when I heard a rustling noise! So I turned towards it, and I stood my ground. I talked out too the bush, ‘hello? Is someone there?’ But there was no answer. And soon, a rabbit popped out! I was really scared, but I stayed calm. If little baby me can be brave, I’m sure you can too!”
@GlowStorm

Eternal plops down on her butt and spread her two legs out in front of her. “Back when I was little, really little, I was chasing a bird, and I got lost.” She flapped her wings around her as she talked, gesturing with them. “I had no clue where I was. But, I stayed calm and looked around. I stayed there till the sun went down, and it was just rising when I got lost!” She nearly fell backwards but quickly fixed herself. “So I was just sitting there, when I heard a rustling noise! So I turned towards it, and I stood my ground. I talked out too the bush, ‘hello? Is someone there?’ But there was no answer. And soon, a rabbit popped out! I was really scared, but I stayed calm. If little baby me can be brave, I’m sure you can too!”
@Voidswept

Honeyslime still seems unsure, but he nods in understanding. "Yes... y-you're right!" He opens his mouth to say something else, but Bamboo suddenly enters the area.

She cocks her head at you and Honeyslime. "Honeyslime?" Bamboo asks in a confused voice, then she turns toward you with a questioning look.
@Voidswept

Honeyslime still seems unsure, but he nods in understanding. "Yes... y-you're right!" He opens his mouth to say something else, but Bamboo suddenly enters the area.

She cocks her head at you and Honeyslime. "Honeyslime?" Bamboo asks in a confused voice, then she turns toward you with a questioning look.
@GlowStorm

The young Banscale looked at the new dragon and smiled widely again. “Are you Bamboo? Honeyslime go!” Eternal pushed Homeyslime foreword with a confident expression. “You’ve got this!”
@GlowStorm

The young Banscale looked at the new dragon and smiled widely again. “Are you Bamboo? Honeyslime go!” Eternal pushed Homeyslime foreword with a confident expression. “You’ve got this!”
@Voidswept

Honeyslime smiles nervously. "H-Hey Bamboo... I well... Eternal was giving me some advice about b-being brave. I-I even feel braver..."

Bamboo smiles patiently. "Oh?" she says, and smiles at you, "That's great! I'm proud of you, Honeyslime."

Honeyslime beams and turns toward you. "T-Thank you..."

Quest Complete! You have earned a Mossy Swamplurk Scroll!
@Voidswept

Honeyslime smiles nervously. "H-Hey Bamboo... I well... Eternal was giving me some advice about b-being brave. I-I even feel braver..."

Bamboo smiles patiently. "Oh?" she says, and smiles at you, "That's great! I'm proud of you, Honeyslime."

Honeyslime beams and turns toward you. "T-Thank you..."

Quest Complete! You have earned a Mossy Swamplurk Scroll!
@GlowStorm

Could I start the quest Besties? I literally have nothing else to do right now so, yeah.
@GlowStorm

Could I start the quest Besties? I literally have nothing else to do right now so, yeah.
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 28 29