Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Swamplurk Scrolls
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
A new extreme quest has been added: Hunt for the Truth!
A new extreme quest has been added: Hunt for the Truth!
Avi nodded in a serious manner at Honeyslime, saying in a stiff, polite manner, “My name is Avicenna, and this is my—“

The other Skydancer interrupted, teasing, “Lover, above all others, Sanga!”

Avicenna seemed to flush, though anger or embarrassment seemed to be equally in effect as he stuttered, “N-no! She’s merely my overstepping subordinate! In any case, please remember my advice Honeyslime.”
Avi nodded in a serious manner at Honeyslime, saying in a stiff, polite manner, “My name is Avicenna, and this is my—“

The other Skydancer interrupted, teasing, “Lover, above all others, Sanga!”

Avicenna seemed to flush, though anger or embarrassment seemed to be equally in effect as he stuttered, “N-no! She’s merely my overstepping subordinate! In any case, please remember my advice Honeyslime.”
J7D1quC.png
lUxoo8T.png
rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
YMPbu9R.png
.............................................____________________
z3QG5P2.gif
@fitz

Bamboo lifts an eyebrow. "Advice?"

Honeyslime grins but has calmed down slightly. "Yes, Avicenna gave me some advice about how to be braver! I-I already feel braver..."

Bamboo looks surprised. "Oh! Wow... That's... great! I'm... Well, I'm proud of you Honeyslime!" She returns his smile and dips her head in appreciation of you. "Thank you," she says softly.

Quest Complete! You have earned a Mossy Swamplurk Scroll!
@fitz

Bamboo lifts an eyebrow. "Advice?"

Honeyslime grins but has calmed down slightly. "Yes, Avicenna gave me some advice about how to be braver! I-I already feel braver..."

Bamboo looks surprised. "Oh! Wow... That's... great! I'm... Well, I'm proud of you Honeyslime!" She returns his smile and dips her head in appreciation of you. "Thank you," she says softly.

Quest Complete! You have earned a Mossy Swamplurk Scroll!
@GalaxyKitten1454

You can play a Quest now!
@GalaxyKitten1454

You can play a Quest now!
All dragons now have First Interactions and are eligible to have Quests!
All dragons now have First Interactions and are eligible to have Quests!
A new regular quest has been added: The Eden Fruit!
A new regular quest has been added: The Eden Fruit!
A new regular quest has been added: Lucky Scarf!
A new regular quest has been added: Lucky Scarf!
Hey! Can I do the Quest, Braver Boi? This seems pretty cool! B) Tell Honeyslime an inspiring story or offer him some sage wisdom [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=60058043] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/600581/60058043_350.png[/img] [/url] "Brave, you want to become brave?" the gaoler eyed him, "That's honestly pretty radical, dude. I'll probably help you." She thought that sounded weird, thinking about her words. "Ye- yeah I'll help you," she chuckled, looking around. Grabon scratched her fur. "Being brave, huh?" she said, "I've heard a story that eating a cactus will make you become brave, but I feel like we should try a different way. Maybe try to fight?" She glanced at the other dragon. Yeah, that didn't seem like a good option, but she wanted to try it.
Hey! Can I do the Quest, Braver Boi? This seems pretty cool!

B) Tell Honeyslime an inspiring story or offer him some sage wisdom

60058043_350.png

"Brave, you want to become brave?" the gaoler eyed him, "That's honestly pretty radical, dude. I'll probably help you." She thought that sounded weird, thinking about her words.

"Ye- yeah I'll help you," she chuckled, looking around. Grabon scratched her fur.

"Being brave, huh?" she said, "I've heard a story that eating a cactus will make you become brave, but I feel like we should try a different way. Maybe try to fight?"

She glanced at the other dragon. Yeah, that didn't seem like a good option, but she wanted to try it.
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
@FireTick

Honeyslime's face pales. "F-F-Fight?" He figets nervously and gulps. "I-I guess i-if you think that will w-work..."
@FireTick

Honeyslime's face pales. "F-F-Fight?" He figets nervously and gulps. "I-I guess i-if you think that will w-work..."
Grabon laughs, hitting the floor with her paw.

"Haha! I'm joking," she shouted, tilting her head, "Wait... did you really want to fight?"

"Umm, sure, I can teach you how to fight," she pushed fur from her eyes. The gaoler looked around at the area, "Hmm, what can I use?"

She decided to just use her own paws. "Okay try to block me," she told him, she got in a fighting stance. She punched at him, waiting for him to try to defend himself.
Grabon laughs, hitting the floor with her paw.

"Haha! I'm joking," she shouted, tilting her head, "Wait... did you really want to fight?"

"Umm, sure, I can teach you how to fight," she pushed fur from her eyes. The gaoler looked around at the area, "Hmm, what can I use?"

She decided to just use her own paws. "Okay try to block me," she told him, she got in a fighting stance. She punched at him, waiting for him to try to defend himself.
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29