Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Swamplurk Scrolls
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29
@FireTick

Honeyslime shrieks and jumps away. He cowers in the corner of the room, shaking with fear and gasping.
@FireTick

Honeyslime shrieks and jumps away. He cowers in the corner of the room, shaking with fear and gasping.
"Wait!" she shouted, stepping away from Honeyslime.

"So- sorry. I didn't mean to uh hurt you!" she apologized, covering her face. Geez, she messed up. Welp, can't change that now. Got to fix it while it's here.

Grabon watches as he hides, feeling guilty. The gaoler slowly walks to him, sitting near him. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you. I can see that it surprised you," she gave him a comforting smile, though it looked more dumb compared to the way she wanted.

"I shouldn't have done that. I should have warned you," she told him.

She stared at him, "You okay? Do you want to take a break? I don't mind waiting."
"Wait!" she shouted, stepping away from Honeyslime.

"So- sorry. I didn't mean to uh hurt you!" she apologized, covering her face. Geez, she messed up. Welp, can't change that now. Got to fix it while it's here.

Grabon watches as he hides, feeling guilty. The gaoler slowly walks to him, sitting near him. "I'm sorry, I didn't want to scare you. I can see that it surprised you," she gave him a comforting smile, though it looked more dumb compared to the way she wanted.

"I shouldn't have done that. I should have warned you," she told him.

She stared at him, "You okay? Do you want to take a break? I don't mind waiting."
You're worth so much more than you know. May troubles be far from your mind.
@FireTick

Honeyslime looks at you, calming down. "N-No, I'm f-fine..." He takes a deep breath. For Bamboo. "I-I think I'm... (Gulp) R-Ready... H-How do I d-defend myself?" (Your friendship with Honeyslime has improved)
@FireTick

Honeyslime looks at you, calming down. "N-No, I'm f-fine..." He takes a deep breath. For Bamboo. "I-I think I'm... (Gulp) R-Ready... H-How do I d-defend myself?" (Your friendship with Honeyslime has improved)
Grabon gave him a smile. Good, at least he calmed down. She was getting nervous that she really hurt him badly.

"You sure? I can wait," she suggested, but got up anyways. He already seemed to be calm.

"Okay, you can try to block it by putting your arms to your face and keep your stance tight," she instructed him, showing him the position.

"Always watch the stance of your foe, check their posture," Grabon told him, remembering her own practice. She never learned from her clan, but she took practices for fun.

"You can do it!" she encouraged him.
Grabon gave him a smile. Good, at least he calmed down. She was getting nervous that she really hurt him badly.

"You sure? I can wait," she suggested, but got up anyways. He already seemed to be calm.

"Okay, you can try to block it by putting your arms to your face and keep your stance tight," she instructed him, showing him the position.

"Always watch the stance of your foe, check their posture," Grabon told him, remembering her own practice. She never learned from her clan, but she took practices for fun.

"You can do it!" she encouraged him.
@FireTick

(Your friendship with Honeyslime has improved) Honeyslime slowly gets up. He is still a bit wobbly but seems to be ready. He holds out his arms and tries to follow what Grabon's instructions were, but he is in a weak stance that could easily be knocked over.
@FireTick

(Your friendship with Honeyslime has improved) Honeyslime slowly gets up. He is still a bit wobbly but seems to be ready. He holds out his arms and tries to follow what Grabon's instructions were, but he is in a weak stance that could easily be knocked over.
Grabon sighed quietly as she watched him.

"Er, that's not really a great stance" she comments, "No worries, you can fix it!" Grabon tried to check what was wrong with his position.

"Okay, you got to keep your hind legs sightly wider than your hips," she explained, copying the same position.

"Keep your chin up," the gaoler instructed, staring at him.

"I think you're doing great," she exclaimed to keep his hopes up. She remembered that he mentioned a dragon that he wanted to impress. She went to punch, not hitting him as it was just an example.

"You know, being brave is fine, but I know that Bamboo would probably like you the way that are right now," she told him, "I mean, it's great that you're doing this! I think that being brave comes from yourself more than fighting. Yo- you got up and still continued the lesson when you were scared."

She laughed, "That was actually being brave!"
Grabon sighed quietly as she watched him.

"Er, that's not really a great stance" she comments, "No worries, you can fix it!" Grabon tried to check what was wrong with his position.

"Okay, you got to keep your hind legs sightly wider than your hips," she explained, copying the same position.

"Keep your chin up," the gaoler instructed, staring at him.

"I think you're doing great," she exclaimed to keep his hopes up. She remembered that he mentioned a dragon that he wanted to impress. She went to punch, not hitting him as it was just an example.

"You know, being brave is fine, but I know that Bamboo would probably like you the way that are right now," she told him, "I mean, it's great that you're doing this! I think that being brave comes from yourself more than fighting. Yo- you got up and still continued the lesson when you were scared."

She laughed, "That was actually being brave!"
@FireTick

Honeyslime fixes his stance to be better. "You-You really think so?" (Your friendship with Honeyslime has improved) He smiles nervously and is about to say something else, when Bamboo suddenly enters the room.

"Honeyslime?" Bamboo says, observing his stance. "What are you-" She then notices you and tilts her head. "What's going on here?"
@FireTick

Honeyslime fixes his stance to be better. "You-You really think so?" (Your friendship with Honeyslime has improved) He smiles nervously and is about to say something else, when Bamboo suddenly enters the room.

"Honeyslime?" Bamboo says, observing his stance. "What are you-" She then notices you and tilts her head. "What's going on here?"
"Aw yeah totally!" Grabon gleams. She notices someone move behind her as she turns around to see the other dragon. She assumed it was Bamboo by the expression of Honeyslime.

"Oh hey there!" she greeted her, going over to the new dragon. She chuckles, "Wow! You know, this guy was learning how to be brave! I didn't know he could do it, but he really did!"

"Ya really did impress me, you've got courage, dude," she exclaimed.
"Aw yeah totally!" Grabon gleams. She notices someone move behind her as she turns around to see the other dragon. She assumed it was Bamboo by the expression of Honeyslime.

"Oh hey there!" she greeted her, going over to the new dragon. She chuckles, "Wow! You know, this guy was learning how to be brave! I didn't know he could do it, but he really did!"

"Ya really did impress me, you've got courage, dude," she exclaimed.
@FireTick

Bamboo seems doubtful and gives Honeyslime a sideways glance.

Honeyslime smiles and nods enthusiastically, "Yes! I-I already f-feel braver!"

Bamboo looks shocked. "Oh," she starts, "wow... I mean- great! I-I'm just a little surprised is all." She turns to Honeyslime and gives him a loving smile. "Good job! I... Well, I'm proud of you!" Then she turns to you. "Thank you," she says softly and gratefully.

Quest Complete! You have earned a Mossy Swamplurk Scroll!
@FireTick

Bamboo seems doubtful and gives Honeyslime a sideways glance.

Honeyslime smiles and nods enthusiastically, "Yes! I-I already f-feel braver!"

Bamboo looks shocked. "Oh," she starts, "wow... I mean- great! I-I'm just a little surprised is all." She turns to Honeyslime and gives him a loving smile. "Good job! I... Well, I'm proud of you!" Then she turns to you. "Thank you," she says softly and gratefully.

Quest Complete! You have earned a Mossy Swamplurk Scroll!
((AW NICE!!! This was a cool idea!!! I like the way this was a game! Can I do another quest?))
((AW NICE!!! This was a cool idea!!! I like the way this was a game! Can I do another quest?))
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 28 29