Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | CLOSED! Swamplurk Scrolls
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
I would like to complete quest 'Braver Boi'

Option D:

I offer to train Honeyslime and act encouraging, suggesting ways to improve.
I would like to complete quest 'Braver Boi'

Option D:

I offer to train Honeyslime and act encouraging, suggesting ways to improve.
My coliseum scavenger hunt progress!
Helping stock the AH, come see!
7zcCDc4.png
@nuttysaladtree

Honeyslime blinks a few times in surprise. "I-Ice water?" he asks, puzzled.
@nuttysaladtree

Honeyslime blinks a few times in surprise. "I-Ice water?" he asks, puzzled.
@AndromedaFlight

Honeyslime gulps. "C-Combat?" he says uneasily, shifting his talons. "I-I don't know... I-I've never n-needed to fight before... But... I-I guess if you think it'd h-help..."
@AndromedaFlight

Honeyslime gulps. "C-Combat?" he says uneasily, shifting his talons. "I-I don't know... I-I've never n-needed to fight before... But... I-I guess if you think it'd h-help..."
Electrum's frills droop. "Magical adventures..." He sees the confusion in the Pearlcatcher's eyes grow and sighs. "I was waiting for ice water. At a tavern," he adds, as if that would explain anything.
Electrum's frills droop. "Magical adventures..." He sees the confusion in the Pearlcatcher's eyes grow and sighs. "I was waiting for ice water. At a tavern," he adds, as if that would explain anything.
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@LillyJay

I'll be removing you from the Profile Tracker soon.
@LillyJay

I'll be removing you from the Profile Tracker soon.
I say something encouraging and and show him a few of the simpler moves, helping him go them correctly.
I say something encouraging and and show him a few of the simpler moves, helping him go them correctly.
7zcCDc4.png
@nuttysaladtree

"Ice w-water," Honeyslime repeats. "T-Tavern... A-Are you sure you didn't drink s-something else?" He gives you a worried look.
@nuttysaladtree

"Ice w-water," Honeyslime repeats. "T-Tavern... A-Are you sure you didn't drink s-something else?" He gives you a worried look.
@AndromedaFlight

Honeyslime moves into the correct position. "Th-Thank you!" he says as you say encouraging stuff. (Your friendship has improved)
@AndromedaFlight

Honeyslime moves into the correct position. "Th-Thank you!" he says as you say encouraging stuff. (Your friendship has improved)
"Glad to help!" I reply, moving on to slightly more advanced moves.
"Glad to help!" I reply, moving on to slightly more advanced moves.
7zcCDc4.png
Electrum blinks. "Well, I hope not." He looks around again. Nothing looks particularly dream-like. As a mage, he would know. "If I did or someone sneaked in a little something, I don't remember. Pretty unlikely. I'm an old Fae. Hard to get the jump on me.

"Anyway." He brings himself out of his musings. "Hydration always helps." He tilts his head quizzically. "Are you sure you need help with bravery? I know many other dragons who would either back away slowly from a kooky old guy like me or get so caught up in their own anxieties that they'd never dare approach a stranger for help. You don't act like a coward."
Electrum blinks. "Well, I hope not." He looks around again. Nothing looks particularly dream-like. As a mage, he would know. "If I did or someone sneaked in a little something, I don't remember. Pretty unlikely. I'm an old Fae. Hard to get the jump on me.

"Anyway." He brings himself out of his musings. "Hydration always helps." He tilts his head quizzically. "Are you sure you need help with bravery? I know many other dragons who would either back away slowly from a kooky old guy like me or get so caught up in their own anxieties that they'd never dare approach a stranger for help. You don't act like a coward."
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29