Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Desert Ashes ~ Open Roleplay ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Reef blinked and got to her feet, almost stumbling over a stone sticking out of the sand that she didn't notice earlier.
"Do you think you could show me the way?" the Nocturne asked.
Reef blinked and got to her feet, almost stumbling over a stone sticking out of the sand that she didn't notice earlier.
"Do you think you could show me the way?" the Nocturne asked.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
SandFire nodded then look at Fen.
"I'll be right back, don't worry."

The large imperal then started to walk torwards the oasis slowly for the nocturne to keep up.
"What's your name by the way? Mine is SandFire."
SandFire nodded then look at Fen.
"I'll be right back, don't worry."

The large imperal then started to walk torwards the oasis slowly for the nocturne to keep up.
"What's your name by the way? Mine is SandFire."
Reef followed the sounds of SandFire's footsteps.
"My name's Reef," she replied. "To be honest, I'm not sure what other information would be useful in this situation."
Reef followed the sounds of SandFire's footsteps.
"My name's Reef," she replied. "To be honest, I'm not sure what other information would be useful in this situation."
he/theyautistic

Reef and SandFire arrived at the oasis where the water was crystal clear. Trees were surrounding it, the light going through the leaves, and give great preview of the oasis.

"Here we are. Now, if you don't mind, Me and my friend needs to search for our friend."

SandFire Smiled at Reef then he took off and fly over the sand covered place, still searching for Cybril.
Reef and SandFire arrived at the oasis where the water was crystal clear. Trees were surrounding it, the light going through the leaves, and give great preview of the oasis.

"Here we are. Now, if you don't mind, Me and my friend needs to search for our friend."

SandFire Smiled at Reef then he took off and fly over the sand covered place, still searching for Cybril.
Reef barely had time to say 'thank you' before the Imperial flew away. She felt around on the sand until her talons plunged into cool water, which she collected in a small pouch. The Nocturne lay down on the sand to get some rest before walking on.
Reef barely had time to say 'thank you' before the Imperial flew away. She felt around on the sand until her talons plunged into cool water, which she collected in a small pouch. The Nocturne lay down on the sand to get some rest before walking on.
he/theyautistic

((OOOOOOF. I was unable to get my account on at work so I was gone for a hot minute. Sorry- So what is the setting rn??))
((OOOOOOF. I was unable to get my account on at work so I was gone for a hot minute. Sorry- So what is the setting rn??))
Vincent
He/Him/His
Well, SandFire, Cybril and Fen met, and now SandFire is off to search for Cybril again.)))))
Well, SandFire, Cybril and Fen met, and now SandFire is off to search for Cybril again.)))))
((I can work with that. I assume you all have left the little oasis??))
((I can work with that. I assume you all have left the little oasis??))
Vincent
He/Him/His
Nope!
We are just waiting for @Purplepurple / Cybril and @Fallonberri to post really.)))
Nope!
We are just waiting for @Purplepurple / Cybril and @Fallonberri to post really.)))
((Uh, I left because of travelling, I couldn't keep up since I had to go to places and I had to prep for school :C))
((Uh, I left because of travelling, I couldn't keep up since I had to go to places and I had to prep for school :C))
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10