Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Desert Ashes ~ Open Roleplay ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Welcome to the roleplay @Sparkbreeze ! Of course you can hop in~))
Welcome to the roleplay @Sparkbreeze ! Of course you can hop in~))
(Thanks ^^)
Reef carefully adjusted the shawl around her neck to cover up a few more exposed scales. Her light blue wings were spread open, brushing over the warm sands of the desert. Twitching her tail, she felt around with her wings for something, anything, that could shelter her from the sun.
(Thanks ^^)
Reef carefully adjusted the shawl around her neck to cover up a few more exposed scales. Her light blue wings were spread open, brushing over the warm sands of the desert. Twitching her tail, she felt around with her wings for something, anything, that could shelter her from the sun.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Korak rolled over, and pulled herself to her feet. The tiny Fae observed her surroundings, she’d been sleeping for quite a few hours, and the dunes had already shifted into a new expanse.
Korak rolled over, and pulled herself to her feet. The tiny Fae observed her surroundings, she’d been sleeping for quite a few hours, and the dunes had already shifted into a new expanse.
Throughout | An Interactive Story
+17 FR time
The sand felt uncomfortably hot on Reef's talons, and the scales along her back were starting to heat up. She tried to hear the soft rippling of water, signalling that there was an oasis nearby, but there wasn't any, at least within hearing distance.
The sand felt uncomfortably hot on Reef's talons, and the scales along her back were starting to heat up. She tried to hear the soft rippling of water, signalling that there was an oasis nearby, but there wasn't any, at least within hearing distance.
he/theyautistic

SandFire looked over the dunes, his pupils sometimes get slit then normal. He sometimes stopped to look at Cybril and Fen.. He sometimes looked in the distance, to see if there are any other dragons around or sandstorms are coming...
SandFire looked over the dunes, his pupils sometimes get slit then normal. He sometimes stopped to look at Cybril and Fen.. He sometimes looked in the distance, to see if there are any other dragons around or sandstorms are coming...
As Reef made her way over a dune, there was a noise... was that another dragon? She wanted to run towards it, but for all she knew, she could run straight into a pile of rocks. The Nocturne shook the sand off her scales and called out, "Hello?"
As Reef made her way over a dune, there was a noise... was that another dragon? She wanted to run towards it, but for all she knew, she could run straight into a pile of rocks. The Nocturne shook the sand off her scales and called out, "Hello?"
he/theyautistic

(Hey @Desertashi, I have a question. Are we allowed to use more than one dragon?)
(Hey @Desertashi, I have a question. Are we allowed to use more than one dragon?)
Fen followed SandFire, walking quickly to keep up with his long steps. She finally gave up and launched into the air, gliding beside him and stopped when he did.
Fen followed SandFire, walking quickly to keep up with his long steps. She finally gave up and launched into the air, gliding beside him and stopped when he did.
Nothing. Reef adjusted her shawl once more, moving it so it covered some more of her shoulders. She sighed and took a few weary steps down from the dune.
Nothing. Reef adjusted her shawl once more, moving it so it covered some more of her shoulders. She sighed and took a few weary steps down from the dune.
he/theyautistic

(Could someone catch me up? I was busy traveling :c)
(Could someone catch me up? I was busy traveling :c)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10