Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Desert Ashes ~ Open Roleplay ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Ok. http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425466/42546511_350.png ))
Name; Fen
Gender; Female
Species; Pearlcatcher
Likes; Shiny things, nostalgic items, stories, drawing
Dislikes; Neon colors, Arragonce, Fake modesty, oranges, blood
Ok. http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/425466/42546511_350.png ))
Name; Fen
Gender; Female
Species; Pearlcatcher
Likes; Shiny things, nostalgic items, stories, drawing
Dislikes; Neon colors, Arragonce, Fake modesty, oranges, blood
Alright, you can post, because I already posted~
Edit: Are you subbed to this thread or I need to ping ya? @Fallonberri))
Alright, you can post, because I already posted~
Edit: Are you subbed to this thread or I need to ping ya? @Fallonberri))
I am not subbed to this forum yet.))
Fen padded across the soft sands, wary of the whirling sandstorms not far behind. She scanned the landscape and spotted a small outline in the distance. She loped forward and reached the small oasis. She dipped her head to the Imperial already there.
I am not subbed to this forum yet.))
Fen padded across the soft sands, wary of the whirling sandstorms not far behind. She scanned the landscape and spotted a small outline in the distance. She loped forward and reached the small oasis. She dipped her head to the Imperial already there.
(Roleplay Post)
Sandfire heard noises not so far away, he then lifted his head out from the cold water what he was drinking from. He spotted a female pearlcatcher not so far, and he kept looking at her, then he looked at the water again and started drinking again. He was still a little thirsty.

(@Fallonberri your turn plus please say it when you are subbed to this thread so I won't ping ya)
(Roleplay Post)
Sandfire heard noises not so far away, he then lifted his head out from the cold water what he was drinking from. He spotted a female pearlcatcher not so far, and he kept looking at her, then he looked at the water again and started drinking again. He was still a little thirsty.

(@Fallonberri your turn plus please say it when you are subbed to this thread so I won't ping ya)
Fen drank from the lake, keeping her pearl clutched closely to her chest and she stood up refreshed. She looked at the approaching sandstorms and started digging a small hole to hide in.
Fen drank from the lake, keeping her pearl clutched closely to her chest and she stood up refreshed. She looked at the approaching sandstorms and started digging a small hole to hide in.
Sandfire looked at the female, and he looked at the sandstorm what was coming. He moved his large wings infront of himself, staying in cover.

As the sandstorm flew into him, he wasn't really bothered, because he was hiding behind his rough wing feathers, and didn't get damaged even a bit.

(@Fallonberri)
Sandfire looked at the female, and he looked at the sandstorm what was coming. He moved his large wings infront of himself, staying in cover.

As the sandstorm flew into him, he wasn't really bothered, because he was hiding behind his rough wing feathers, and didn't get damaged even a bit.

(@Fallonberri)
Fen was blasted by the sand and bit by bit her wing cocoon inside the hole was covered completely with sand. She flung open her wings to throw off all of the sand and she shook herself to shake off sand. She held out her talons to the Zimperial. “Hello. Who are you?”

(Ps. I am subbed.s)
Fen was blasted by the sand and bit by bit her wing cocoon inside the hole was covered completely with sand. She flung open her wings to throw off all of the sand and she shook herself to shake off sand. She held out her talons to the Zimperial. “Hello. Who are you?”

(Ps. I am subbed.s)
SandFire moved his wings out of the way and the sand falled off of it. He shook himself a little because he still had sand on him somehow, and then looked at the pearlcatcher.
"My name is Sandfire."
Sandfire's voice sounded normal-ish, but a little rough.
SandFire moved his wings out of the way and the sand falled off of it. He shook himself a little because he still had sand on him somehow, and then looked at the pearlcatcher.
"My name is Sandfire."
Sandfire's voice sounded normal-ish, but a little rough.
“I’m Fen. What are you doing all the way out here?” She asked, looking in the distance for more storms.
“I’m Fen. What are you doing all the way out here?” She asked, looking in the distance for more storms.
"I often travel through this desert.."
SandFire sighed and looked at the smaller pearlcatcher.
"I often travel through this desert.."
SandFire sighed and looked at the smaller pearlcatcher.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10