Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Desert Ashes ~ Open Roleplay ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
(At least three other people joined, Reef, Maccertation?, Korak, and one other. Fen and Sandfire are going out to search for some hidden temples or treasures, hopefully Cybril can join them? Other than those three, everyone else is scattered and haven’t met each other.)
(At least three other people joined, Reef, Maccertation?, Korak, and one other. Fen and Sandfire are going out to search for some hidden temples or treasures, hopefully Cybril can join them? Other than those three, everyone else is scattered and haven’t met each other.)
{oof can I join?}
{oof can I join?}
Welcome to the roleplay @Zeppy! Please do a REF of your dragons what is in your lair and you gonna roleplay with it. (If you look back, you can see some examples. ON first page, my example.

Also @Joshdaawsome Only one character))))))
Welcome to the roleplay @Zeppy! Please do a REF of your dragons what is in your lair and you gonna roleplay with it. (If you look back, you can see some examples. ON first page, my example.

Also @Joshdaawsome Only one character))))))
SandFire looked over at the dunes to look at fen and the others. Sometimes he saw other dragons in the distance as he stepped in the colder sand. He glanced over at the others. He slowed down as he looked at Fen.

"Everything alright Fen?"
He turned his head to look at Fen, who was gliding around him, and then he looked at Cybril.
SandFire looked over at the dunes to look at fen and the others. Sometimes he saw other dragons in the distance as he stepped in the colder sand. He glanced over at the others. He slowed down as he looked at Fen.

"Everything alright Fen?"
He turned his head to look at Fen, who was gliding around him, and then he looked at Cybril.
Reef kept walking until her wing bumped into something and the sand beneath her talons became cooler. She slumped down, letting the cooler sand cover her scales.
Reef kept walking until her wing bumped into something and the sand beneath her talons became cooler. She slumped down, letting the cooler sand cover her scales.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
Cybril was now lost, where were the others? She was just with them a minute ago. She started to walk into the rest of the desert to explore and hopefully, find other dragons.

(thanks c:)
Cybril was now lost, where were the others? She was just with them a minute ago. She started to walk into the rest of the desert to explore and hopefully, find other dragons.

(thanks c:)
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
Reef perked up at the sound of something moving through the sand, which her bright scales were easy to see against. She instinctively flared her blue wings, hoping to be seen.
Reef perked up at the sound of something moving through the sand, which her bright scales were easy to see against. She instinctively flared her blue wings, hoping to be seen.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
(@Desertashi)

(Okay. Thank you! My character will be coming soon.)
(@Desertashi)

(Okay. Thank you! My character will be coming soon.)
Fen scanned around herself quickly. Cybril had dissapeared and she heard other dragons. "I'm good SandFire, but where did Cybril go? I can't see anything with all this sand."
Fen scanned around herself quickly. Cybril had dissapeared and she heard other dragons. "I'm good SandFire, but where did Cybril go? I can't see anything with all this sand."
((Sorry guys, I have to drop out due to travelling :C))
((Sorry guys, I have to drop out due to travelling :C))
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif fr+3
he/vamp
back from LONG hiatus

Cheap Graphics || Wishlist
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10