Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Desert Ashes ~ Open Roleplay ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center][size=7][color=brown][font=Vivaldi][u][b]The Desert Ashes[/b][/u][/font][/color][/size] [font=Georgia][size=5][b]Place Of Roleplay:[/size][/b] [size=4]An untamed desert. The sand is soft, and it isn't very hot, no matter how much sunlight reaches it. There are somewhere trees, and also a few lakes. The desert isn't claimed by any flight. The lakes and colder shadows can be easily found here. Also, there are no enemies in this desert. Every thing and every dragon comes here by peace.[/font][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/CsQkTDe.png[/img] [font=Georgia][size=5][b]Plus Things:[/size][/b] [size=4]- You can Only Have ONE CHARACTER so choose wisely. - Try to start near us because the roleplay might fall apart because you spawned in the wrong area... :c - In the dessert, there are hidden things. Gems / Treassure / Temples... So join us to find out their secret![/font][/size][/center]
The Desert Ashes

Place Of Roleplay:
An untamed desert. The sand is soft, and it isn't very hot, no matter how much sunlight reaches it. There are somewhere trees, and also a few lakes. The desert isn't claimed by any flight. The lakes and colder shadows can be easily found here. Also, there are no enemies in this desert. Every thing and every dragon comes here by peace.

CsQkTDe.png

Plus Things:
- You can Only Have ONE CHARACTER so choose wisely.
- Try to start near us because the roleplay might fall apart because you spawned in the wrong area... :c
- In the dessert, there are hidden things. Gems / Treassure / Temples... So join us to find out their secret!
[center][center][font=Georgia][size=5][b]BEFORE JOINING!!![/size][/b][/font] First, Please give a character biography. PLEASE GIVE: - Name - Apperiance - Gender - Species - Dislikes / Likes ----- So we can pretty much know what others play as. OR you can post, with your dragon's name linked at it's page, and it's biography containing information. the code should look like this... [code] [url=URL LINK HERE]DRAGON NAME HERE[/url][/code] [/center] [/center]
BEFORE JOINING!!!

First, Please give a character biography.
PLEASE GIVE:
- Name
- Apperiance
- Dislikes / Likes

So we can pretty much know what others play as.

OR you can post, with your dragon's name linked at it's page, and it's biography containing information.
the code should look like this...
Code:
[url=URL LINK HERE]DRAGON NAME HERE[/url]
Is there anyone else in this rp and can I join?))
Is there anyone else in this rp and can I join?))
[center][b]~ SandFire ~ Name: SandFire Gender: Male Species: Imperal Dislikes: Tiny dragons, being adored Likes: Hatchlings, hugs, water Apperiance: [img]https://i.imgur.com/RiyvgWn.png[/img][/b][/center]
~ SandFire ~

Name: SandFire
Species: Imperal
Dislikes: Tiny dragons, being adored

Apperiance:
RiyvgWn.png
@Fallonberri

Great to hear you want to join!!! Of course you can~

Also, I just created the thread soo.. eh ^^'

Just please post what dragon you'd roleplay as~
@Fallonberri

Great to hear you want to join!!! Of course you can~

Also, I just created the thread soo.. eh ^^'

Just please post what dragon you'd roleplay as~
(Roleplay Post)
Sandfire was walking through the desert, not being bothered by the sand or the hot weather. He made his way through some little sandstorms and he finally arrived what he was looking for. A lake, with trees around it, and some green grass. He fastly trotted over there, and he started drinking. The hot weather made him a lot thirsty, but it seemed like the lake was refilling it self second after second.
(Roleplay Post)
Sandfire was walking through the desert, not being bothered by the sand or the hot weather. He made his way through some little sandstorms and he finally arrived what he was looking for. A lake, with trees around it, and some green grass. He fastly trotted over there, and he started drinking. The hot weather made him a lot thirsty, but it seemed like the lake was refilling it self second after second.
@Fallonberri
Do you want to join or not??)))))
@Fallonberri
Do you want to join or not??)))))
Yes. Sorry, I was gone for a bit after I messaged that. ))
Yes. Sorry, I was gone for a bit after I messaged that. ))
What do you mean by post what dragon you're going to rp as?))
What do you mean by post what dragon you're going to rp as?))
Well, what dragon you own and you would like to roleplay as @Fallonberri. Like SandFire. I got him in my lair and I roleplay as him. And also, I gave information about him aswell.))
Well, what dragon you own and you would like to roleplay as @Fallonberri. Like SandFire. I got him in my lair and I roleplay as him. And also, I gave information about him aswell.))
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10