Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Desert Ashes ~ Open Roleplay ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Letting out a sigh, Reef rested her wings back on the pale, cool sand, her only relief from the heat. She stretched out one of her forearms to brush against what made the shade. It seemed to be a dead tree, with lots of overhanging branches.
Letting out a sigh, Reef rested her wings back on the pale, cool sand, her only relief from the heat. She stretched out one of her forearms to brush against what made the shade. It seemed to be a dead tree, with lots of overhanging branches.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
SandFire turned his head and he accidently moved his long tail in Reef's direction. His tail's fluff tickled her nose a little bit, as he looked over at Fen, not noticing Reef.

"I don't know Fen... She was here a minute ago. Let me try and find her."

SandFire opened his wings, revealings sparkling facet gene. He flew up. makin some sand fly into the air as he flied over to Cybril. He called out for her, not really loudly, but enough loud to let her hear him. Also, his shadow could be seen from far away really, as he was massive and big.
SandFire turned his head and he accidently moved his long tail in Reef's direction. His tail's fluff tickled her nose a little bit, as he looked over at Fen, not noticing Reef.

"I don't know Fen... She was here a minute ago. Let me try and find her."

SandFire opened his wings, revealings sparkling facet gene. He flew up. makin some sand fly into the air as he flied over to Cybril. He called out for her, not really loudly, but enough loud to let her hear him. Also, his shadow could be seen from far away really, as he was massive and big.
Fen followed him into the air. She scanned the rest of the landscape after SandFire called out for Cybril, trying to see what dragons were making the noises from before.
Fen followed him into the air. She scanned the rest of the landscape after SandFire called out for Cybril, trying to see what dragons were making the noises from before.
Reef didn't notice the larger dragon's presence until a tuft of fur tickled her snout. She batted it away from her, just as whoever it was took off. The Nocturne sighed and rested her head on her talons.
Reef didn't notice the larger dragon's presence until a tuft of fur tickled her snout. She batted it away from her, just as whoever it was took off. The Nocturne sighed and rested her head on her talons.
he/theyautistic

This roleplay quickly died.)))
This roleplay quickly died.)))
((I can tell.))
((I can tell.))
he/theyautistic

I'll post))
SandFire couldn't find Cybril, but he saw parts of a nocturne dragon. He went closer and closer. Then he poked Reef.
"Hey Everything is okay?"
I'll post))
SandFire couldn't find Cybril, but he saw parts of a nocturne dragon. He went closer and closer. Then he poked Reef.
"Hey Everything is okay?"
Korak wandered up to the small gathering of dragons, more than slightly confused. She was silent, although, quite obviously there.
Korak wandered up to the small gathering of dragons, more than slightly confused. She was silent, although, quite obviously there.
Throughout | An Interactive Story
+17 FR time
Reef jumped a little when the large dragon approached.
"I suppose so. For my standards, anyway..." She stood up and spread her wings to bump against the tree. "Do you happen to know if there's any water here?"
Reef jumped a little when the large dragon approached.
"I suppose so. For my standards, anyway..." She stood up and spread her wings to bump against the tree. "Do you happen to know if there's any water here?"
he/theyautistic

"Oh, we came from an oasis nto so long ago! It's over there."

SandFire spread his ruby facet gened and large wings, and pointed in the direction of the oasis. Then he looked at the very small fae.

"Oh, hi!" He said little quietly, not to scare the fae or blow his tiny ears.
"Oh, we came from an oasis nto so long ago! It's over there."

SandFire spread his ruby facet gened and large wings, and pointed in the direction of the oasis. Then he looked at the very small fae.

"Oh, hi!" He said little quietly, not to scare the fae or blow his tiny ears.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10