Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Desert Ashes ~ Open Roleplay ~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
((May I jump in??))
((May I jump in??))
Vincent
He/Him/His
((Of Course @BitsofPieces , Welcome To The Roleplay!
Before you start, you must have readed that you need to give information about your dragon what you gonna roleplay with.
Such as gender, apperiance, species, dislikes, likes...))
((Of Course @BitsofPieces , Welcome To The Roleplay!
Before you start, you must have readed that you need to give information about your dragon what you gonna roleplay with.
Such as gender, apperiance, species, dislikes, likes...))
“Sounds interesting! A lot of stuff in those, right?” Fen asked, her eyes shining. She dipped her wingtips in the water and splashed around a bit.
“Sounds interesting! A lot of stuff in those, right?” Fen asked, her eyes shining. She dipped her wingtips in the water and splashed around a bit.
[b]Name:[/b] Maceration [b]Appearance:[/b] Black with green almost bone like markings all on her body, purple wings with a darker purple linear pattern, she is actually a very small dragon, about the size of a medium dog. On her hands/paws, she wears white gloves. [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Fae [b]Likes:[/b] Flowers, smooth stones, the smell of rotting bark [b]Dislikes:[/b] Apples and dandelions [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44193634] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/441937/44193634_350.png[/img] [/url] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [b]From green lush forests to dry deserted sand wastes, the Plague dragon continued her search. Far and wide she flew, muscles working in her search for the item coveted by her master. The gloves on her front paws/hands becoming more worn and thin with each day of her search. It had been almost three days since the quest had began and now here she was, hopelessly lost. The only thing in her sight was the oasis before her red eyes. Blinking vertical lids, the small Fae dragon mustered up the rest of her energy and shot off to the little treasure in this harsh desert, not even registering the larger dragons until it was to late and she had reached the waters edge. Leaning down to gulp the fresh source of life, Maceration drank her fill. [/b]
Name: Maceration
Appearance: Black with green almost bone like markings all on her body, purple wings with a darker purple linear pattern, she is actually a very small dragon, about the size of a medium dog. On her hands/paws, she wears white gloves.
Species: Fae
Dislikes: Apples and dandelions

44193634_350.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From green lush forests to dry deserted sand wastes, the Plague dragon continued her search. Far and wide she flew, muscles working in her search for the item coveted by her master. The gloves on her front paws/hands becoming more worn and thin with each day of her search. It had been almost three days since the quest had began and now here she was, hopelessly lost. The only thing in her sight was the oasis before her red eyes. Blinking vertical lids, the small Fae dragon mustered up the rest of her energy and shot off to the little treasure in this harsh desert, not even registering the larger dragons until it was to late and she had reached the waters edge. Leaning down to gulp the fresh source of life, Maceration drank her fill.
Vincent
He/Him/His
@Desertashi

(Hey. May I hop in here? This looks super cool.)
@Desertashi

(Hey. May I hop in here? This looks super cool.)
Wlecome to the roleplay @Joshdaawsome , but before you start please show us your dragon what you gonna roleplay with and a little info about it aswell~))
Wlecome to the roleplay @Joshdaawsome , but before you start please show us your dragon what you gonna roleplay with and a little info about it aswell~))
Sandfire looked at Cybril then at Fen. He smiled when he saw Fen's sparkling eyes. He then turned and started walking slowly for the others to catch up.

(He is making big steps so oh boi.)
Sandfire looked at Cybril then at Fen. He smiled when he saw Fen's sparkling eyes. He then turned and started walking slowly for the others to catch up.

(He is making big steps so oh boi.)
((Is there a specific order we need to reply in?))
((Is there a specific order we need to reply in?))
Vincent
He/Him/His
Well, no? But don't double post too fast))
Well, no? But don't double post too fast))
(Can I hop in?) [b]Name:[/b] Reef [b]Appearance:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=44061709] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/440618/44061709_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Species:[/b] Nocturne [b]Dislikes:[/b] Loud noises, dragons commenting on her lack of sight, long flights, hot temperatures [b]Likes:[/b] Stories, sweet things, quiet conversations, music
(Can I hop in?)
Name: Reef
Appearance:
44061709_350.png

Species: Nocturne
Dislikes: Loud noises, dragons commenting on her lack of sight, long flights, hot temperatures
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10