Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eightleaf Town - RP Community Signups
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Cryoluxa

Soon, hopefully. Taking some time to rest. Things’ve been stressful. I’ve gotta get caught up on five months media and whatnot as well as keep myself moving through day to day.
@Cryoluxa

Soon, hopefully. Taking some time to rest. Things’ve been stressful. I’ve gotta get caught up on five months media and whatnot as well as keep myself moving through day to day.
tumblr_inline_nc6dja0nO51scrvs1.gif
@Cryoluxa

Alrighty! I plan on retaking the Lion's Inn, of course. Been looking forwards to this moment~

What all have I missed in these past five months? I see that we're in the third chapter of the RP, so I've obviously missed quite a bit. :V I could go back and read it all, of course, but I was hoping for just a quick rundown first.
@Cryoluxa

Alrighty! I plan on retaking the Lion's Inn, of course. Been looking forwards to this moment~

What all have I missed in these past five months? I see that we're in the third chapter of the RP, so I've obviously missed quite a bit. :V I could go back and read it all, of course, but I was hoping for just a quick rundown first.
@GenesisReborn

Okay, I'll get to work getting you re-registered at some point, here. Welcome back! As for what you missed, not entirely too much, actually. Arianna, Bubblegum, and Magellan have headed out for the Fortress of Ends, and Detective DePero is helping Captain Savik with a pirate problem. For more details, you can read the rp's (which aren't all that long, really.)

But that's just main storyline. As always, this hub is an rper's base of operations, so you can contact anyone involved and ask for some rping separate from the main plot, so long as canon isn't violated. :)
@GenesisReborn

Okay, I'll get to work getting you re-registered at some point, here. Welcome back! As for what you missed, not entirely too much, actually. Arianna, Bubblegum, and Magellan have headed out for the Fortress of Ends, and Detective DePero is helping Captain Savik with a pirate problem. For more details, you can read the rp's (which aren't all that long, really.)

But that's just main storyline. As always, this hub is an rper's base of operations, so you can contact anyone involved and ask for some rping separate from the main plot, so long as canon isn't violated. :)
@GenesisReborn

Okay! So, the inn was taken over by Phyl, a Tundra, while the owners were away. You might want to read up on the inn scenes to get an idea for how things went. Then, please resubmit the dragons you want to involve in the rp. We'll get things going from there. :) Sorry about the massive delay.
@GenesisReborn

Okay! So, the inn was taken over by Phyl, a Tundra, while the owners were away. You might want to read up on the inn scenes to get an idea for how things went. Then, please resubmit the dragons you want to involve in the rp. We'll get things going from there. :) Sorry about the massive delay.
@Cryoluxa It's all good, man. Honestly I've only recently regained the energy needed to attempt this again anyways. Also, I've read up on everything. Sorta skimmed most of it, though. I've revised my characters slightly to explain their absence, so here we are. I might bring in another character at some point, but idk. ----- [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35604907] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/356050/35604907_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]~ Name ~[/b] Swiir [b]~ Age ~[/b] Late 20s [b]~ Residence ~[/b] Eightleaf Town - The Lion's Inn [b]~ Role ~[/b] Inn Co-Owner (Works counter, lobby, and rooms) [b]~ Personality ~[/b] Kind and caring || Easily intimidated || Worries often about the well-being of others || Gullible || Protective of the Inn [b]~ Backstory ~[/b] Having lost their home in a great storm, Swiir and her husband, Virro, made their way to Eightleaf Town until they could petition the Icewarden for a new den. Upon their arrival, they found that the inn was going out of business. The previous owner was just too old and no one wanted to take over for him. Swiir, worried about where future travelers would stay if the inn went down, convinced Virro to use the last of the treasure that they had managed to salvage in order to save the inn. They refurbished it, renamed it "The Lion's Inn," and have worked there together for many years, just the two of them. Shortly after the Starfall Festival, Swiir and Virro received alarming news: A close friend of theirs, from whom they often bought ingredients that were hard to obtain in the Icefield, had fallen quite ill and it was not known whether he would pull through or not. They hastily made preparations to leave, leaving a friendly Tundra, Phyl, in charge while they were gone. When they reached their friend, they found him doing worse than they had been told. Both of them knew that there was nothing they could do other than stay with him, so stay they did. Virro cooked meals meant to help him heal and Swiir tended to his needs whenever he was lucid enough to request anything. It was a long while before they saw any change in his condition, but after a long, hard battle against the forces of nature, he recovered. Relieved, the two Spirals decided that they would stay with him for a short while longer, making sure he was truly alright and simply enjoying visiting with him. Finally, the day came when they had to return. They bid their friend farewell and started home, carrying the new ingredients they had bought while they were there and looking forwards to returning to their home and their inn. [b]~ Special notes ~[/b] Now that she's returned, Swiir has decided that she will start her own garden in order to keep a better supply of what ingredients she can grow herself. She keeps the temperature regulated using runestones. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35866911] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/358670/35866911_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]~ Name ~[/b] Virro [b]~ Age ~[/b] Mid-30s [b]~ Residence ~[/b] Eightleaf Town - The Lion's Inn [b]~ Role ~[/b] Inn Co-Owner (Works counter and kitchen) [b]~ Personality ~[/b] Jovial || Intelligent || Enjoys puns || Can be intimidating when needed || Enjoys cooking ||Will do anything for Swiir [b]~ Backstory ~[/b] Refer to Swiir's backstory [b]~ Special notes ~[/b] He is Swiir's Voice of Reason in many things. He is a great cook, but admires the skills of the baker at the Lucky Star Café. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24492814] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244929/24492814_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]~ Name ~[/b] Imriel [b]~ Age ~[/b] Mid-20s [b]~ Residence ~[/b] Has a room at The Lion's Inn for now. [b]~ Role ~[/b] Traveling Merchant (Specializes in fireworks and festival items); Does odd jobs for extra treasure (Some of which may not be legal) [b]~ Personality ~[/b] Loyal || Amiable || Sociable || Intelligent || Greatly cherishes friends || Holds strongly to his morals [b]~ Backstory ~[/b] Imriel's parents were adventurers, deeply in love, and willing to do anything for each other. This taught the nocturne the importance of forming bonds and loyalty at an early age. His father showed him how to master a blade, his mother showed him how to temper the magics around him. Imriel found his skilled lay with his mother's path and learned how to bend the elements of fire to his whim. He enjoys crafting fireworks and the like and has started getting quite the reputation for his intricate and expansive shows across Sornieth. However, Imriel found himself in a new version of Sornieth, one in which the lands were more developed. One in which his natural power over fire was replaced with one over wind. It was frightening, but he knew that he couldn't just sit back and wait for it to fix itself. He found the nearest civilization, a town by the name of Eightleaf, and set up there until he could figure out what was going on and find a way to fix it. Imriel has spent his time trying to track down any leads to what had happened to him. So far, his search has been in vain. In the meantime, he has simply helped out around the town in any way he could and becoming friends with the dragons. [b]~ Special notes ~[/b] Due to not being able to use his fire magic, he resorts to using fire runes instead, coupling his new wind powers with them in order to give the flames more power. [b]~ Player Type ~[/b] Quester[/center]
@Cryoluxa It's all good, man. Honestly I've only recently regained the energy needed to attempt this again anyways. Also, I've read up on everything. Sorta skimmed most of it, though.

I've revised my characters slightly to explain their absence, so here we are. I might bring in another character at some point, but idk.

35604907_350.png

~ Name ~
Swiir
~ Age ~
Late 20s
~ Residence ~
Eightleaf Town - The Lion's Inn
~ Role ~
Inn Co-Owner (Works counter, lobby, and rooms)
~ Personality ~
Kind and caring || Easily intimidated || Worries often about the well-being of others || Gullible || Protective of the Inn
~ Backstory ~
Having lost their home in a great storm, Swiir and her husband, Virro, made their way to Eightleaf Town until they could petition the Icewarden for a new den. Upon their arrival, they found that the inn was going out of business. The previous owner was just too old and no one wanted to take over for him. Swiir, worried about where future travelers would stay if the inn went down, convinced Virro to use the last of the treasure that they had managed to salvage in order to save the inn. They refurbished it, renamed it "The Lion's Inn," and have worked there together for many years, just the two of them.

Shortly after the Starfall Festival, Swiir and Virro received alarming news: A close friend of theirs, from whom they often bought ingredients that were hard to obtain in the Icefield, had fallen quite ill and it was not known whether he would pull through or not. They hastily made preparations to leave, leaving a friendly Tundra, Phyl, in charge while they were gone.

When they reached their friend, they found him doing worse than they had been told. Both of them knew that there was nothing they could do other than stay with him, so stay they did. Virro cooked meals meant to help him heal and Swiir tended to his needs whenever he was lucid enough to request anything.

It was a long while before they saw any change in his condition, but after a long, hard battle against the forces of nature, he recovered. Relieved, the two Spirals decided that they would stay with him for a short while longer, making sure he was truly alright and simply enjoying visiting with him.

Finally, the day came when they had to return. They bid their friend farewell and started home, carrying the new ingredients they had bought while they were there and looking forwards to returning to their home and their inn.
~ Special notes ~
Now that she's returned, Swiir has decided that she will start her own garden in order to keep a better supply of what ingredients she can grow herself. She keeps the temperature regulated using runestones.

35866911_350.png

~ Name ~
Virro
~ Age ~
Mid-30s
~ Residence ~
Eightleaf Town - The Lion's Inn
~ Role ~
Inn Co-Owner (Works counter and kitchen)
~ Personality ~
Jovial || Intelligent || Enjoys puns || Can be intimidating when needed || Enjoys cooking ||Will do anything for Swiir
~ Backstory ~
Refer to Swiir's backstory
~ Special notes ~
He is Swiir's Voice of Reason in many things. He is a great cook, but admires the skills of the baker at the Lucky Star Café.

24492814_350.png

~ Name ~
Imriel
~ Age ~
Mid-20s
~ Residence ~
Has a room at The Lion's Inn for now.
~ Role ~
Traveling Merchant (Specializes in fireworks and festival items); Does odd jobs for extra treasure (Some of which may not be legal)
~ Personality ~
Loyal || Amiable || Sociable || Intelligent || Greatly cherishes friends || Holds strongly to his morals
~ Backstory ~
Imriel's parents were adventurers, deeply in love, and willing to do anything for each other. This taught the nocturne the importance of forming bonds and loyalty at an early age. His father showed him how to master a blade, his mother showed him how to temper the magics around him. Imriel found his skilled lay with his mother's path and learned how to bend the elements of fire to his whim. He enjoys crafting fireworks and the like and has started getting quite the reputation for his intricate and expansive shows across Sornieth.

However, Imriel found himself in a new version of Sornieth, one in which the lands were more developed. One in which his natural power over fire was replaced with one over wind. It was frightening, but he knew that he couldn't just sit back and wait for it to fix itself. He found the nearest civilization, a town by the name of Eightleaf, and set up there until he could figure out what was going on and find a way to fix it.

Imriel has spent his time trying to track down any leads to what had happened to him. So far, his search has been in vain. In the meantime, he has simply helped out around the town in any way he could and becoming friends with the dragons.
~ Special notes ~
Due to not being able to use his fire magic, he resorts to using fire runes instead, coupling his new wind powers with them in order to give the flames more power.

~ Player Type ~
Quester[/center]
@GenesisReborn

I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG. Things got busy and I've barely been able to keep up any sort of activity on this site lately. In addition, I've been dealing with fatigue and other stuff that kept me from handling the sort of volumes of information and organization that this sort of thing requires. I'm getting on it right now, though! Thank you for your patience!

Edit: Alright, the informational page has been updated! Welcome back, friend!
@GenesisReborn

I AM SO SORRY FOR MAKING YOU WAIT SO LONG. Things got busy and I've barely been able to keep up any sort of activity on this site lately. In addition, I've been dealing with fatigue and other stuff that kept me from handling the sort of volumes of information and organization that this sort of thing requires. I'm getting on it right now, though! Thank you for your patience!

Edit: Alright, the informational page has been updated! Welcome back, friend!
@Cryoluxa Oh, it's perfectly alright, mate. ^^ I've actually been dealing with the same things so I can't blame you even if I wanted to. You just take all the time you need whenever you need it.

I'll write myself in when I get the chance to actually sit down and write something good.
@Cryoluxa Oh, it's perfectly alright, mate. ^^ I've actually been dealing with the same things so I can't blame you even if I wanted to. You just take all the time you need whenever you need it.

I'll write myself in when I get the chance to actually sit down and write something good.
@akrimau @GenesisReborn @Azurenight

That's a wrap for "Harbored!" I'll be starting the fourth main Eightleaf thread once some details are worked out. Until then, if you didn't finish reading Harbored, it might make for an interesting read! I'll ping all involved in the main story when the next one's up. As always, in the meantime, feel free to rp with one another!
@akrimau @GenesisReborn @Azurenight

That's a wrap for "Harbored!" I'll be starting the fourth main Eightleaf thread once some details are worked out. Until then, if you didn't finish reading Harbored, it might make for an interesting read! I'll ping all involved in the main story when the next one's up. As always, in the meantime, feel free to rp with one another!
I feel awkward posting on here, but this seems interesting... If you all are still doing it.)) @Cryoluxa (May I?) --------------------------------------- [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32885274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/328853/32885274_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Vincent [b]Age:[/b] 32 [b]Residence:[/b] Eightleaf town - The Satin Violet Outfitter [b]Role:[/b] Shopkeeper/Designer [b]Personality:[/b] Inquisitive | Short-Temper | Excitable | Friendly | Social-Butterfly [b]Backstory:[/b] Vincent is the son of a Gen2 Skydancer and a lovely pink Pearlcatcher who both seem content to do nothing extraordinary in his opinion, he was recruited to his clan in his early twenties and that was when he discovered his obsession for fashion. He has since settled in Eightleaf town to barter his wares in hopes of gaining coin for his clan. [b]Special notes:[/b] He is a cross-dresser, and very gay but is best friend material. ------------------------------- [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=48937771] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/489378/48937771_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Cris Astor [b]Age:[/b] 27 [b]Residence:[/b] Wanderer [b]Role:[/b] Bounty Hunter [b]Personality:[/b] Selectively mute | Lone-Wolf | Calculating | Loyal | Introvert [b]Backstory:[/b] Not much is known about his past, just that he was recruited into Forgotten Jade and spends his time wandering while working for treasure. However, he has mentioned he is an only child. [b]Special notes:[/b] He's blind in his left eye. ------------------------------- [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22049063] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/220491/22049063_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Name:[/b] Sadira Verde [b]Age:[/b] 23 [b]Residence:[/b] Wandering [b]Role:[/b] Healer for hire? [b]Personality:[/b] Introvert | Friendly | Level-headed | Cautious | Wise [b]Backstory:[/b] Sadira had a relatively normal life before joining the clan of Forgotten Jade but was a very reserved hatchling from the start. As she aged she's struggled with her lack of alignment to her birth flight instead preferring the softer nature of the opposite element, resulting in her inability to use Plague-born magicks. The young dragoness instead chose to take up the arts of healing and accompanied three members of her clan to this place called the "Eightleaf town" since then she's chosen to offer her talents in exchange for small payments. [b]Special notes:[/b] Very insecure about her eyes / Uncomfortable around Plague-born dragons. | She has an adoration for Satin Violets which she is often teased about due to her plague lineage. [b]Player Type:[/b] Quester most likely but I can fall in "RP is life" if given the opportunity.
I feel awkward posting on here, but this seems interesting... If you all are still doing it.))
@Cryoluxa (May I?)
Dragon:
32885274_350.png

Name: Vincent
Residence: Eightleaf town - The Satin Violet Outfitter
Role: Shopkeeper/Designer
Personality: Inquisitive | Short-Temper | Excitable | Friendly | Social-Butterfly
Backstory: Vincent is the son of a Gen2 Skydancer and a lovely pink Pearlcatcher who both seem content to do nothing extraordinary in his opinion, he was recruited to his clan in his early twenties and that was when he discovered his obsession for fashion. He has since settled in Eightleaf town to barter his wares in hopes of gaining coin for his clan.
Special notes: He is a cross-dresser, and very gay but is best friend material.
Dragon:
48937771_350.png

Name: Cris Astor
Residence: Wanderer
Role: Bounty Hunter
Personality: Selectively mute | Lone-Wolf | Calculating | Loyal | Introvert
Backstory: Not much is known about his past, just that he was recruited into Forgotten Jade and spends his time wandering while working for treasure. However, he has mentioned he is an only child.
Special notes: He's blind in his left eye.
Dragon:
22049063_350.png

Name: Sadira Verde
Residence: Wandering
Role: Healer for hire?
Personality: Introvert | Friendly | Level-headed | Cautious | Wise
Backstory: Sadira had a relatively normal life before joining the clan of Forgotten Jade but was a very reserved hatchling from the start. As she aged she's struggled with her lack of alignment to her birth flight instead preferring the softer nature of the opposite element, resulting in her inability to use Plague-born magicks.

The young dragoness instead chose to take up the arts of healing and accompanied three members of her clan to this place called the "Eightleaf town" since then she's chosen to offer her talents in exchange for small payments.
Special notes: Very insecure about her eyes / Uncomfortable around Plague-born dragons. | She has an adoration for Satin Violets which she is often teased about due to her plague lineage.

Player Type: Quester most likely but I can fall in "RP is life" if given the opportunity.

ygWzlbs.pngaKdV5MN.pngu9UVwot.pngdVEhpEt.png9Ul81xi.pngrzGCUW2.pngyK2yfiw.pngqBNWrht.pngKYC6yDa.pngHxJ7se6.pngW4bPTjV.pngd3XCZt0.pngX1o9g2Z.pngoA8PO33.pngBZroI2Z.png6Gz2fDO.pngu9UVwot.pngnFtGgPV.pngtDii0Aq.png
2W5hn3g.png
@FrostSol

I am so sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! You know how life and such can be.

Anyway, yep! We're always open for new signups. :) Now, let's take a look, here. You read up on Eightleaf's lore, yes? Like, world canon and stuff. Everything seems to be in line with it; I just wanted to check in on this first to avoid discrepancy or confusion later down the line.
@FrostSol

I am so sorry it took so long for me to get back to you! You know how life and such can be.

Anyway, yep! We're always open for new signups. :) Now, let's take a look, here. You read up on Eightleaf's lore, yes? Like, world canon and stuff. Everything seems to be in line with it; I just wanted to check in on this first to avoid discrepancy or confusion later down the line.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16