Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans -RP Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Longclaw startled awake, eyes snapping open. "Hmmm? What?" He parted his jaws in a yawn, reaching out his forelegs in a massive stretch. "Morning already?"
Longclaw startled awake, eyes snapping open. "Hmmm? What?" He parted his jaws in a yawn, reaching out his forelegs in a massive stretch. "Morning already?"
"Come on Longclaw!" begged Foxtail, "I've been stuck in camp all morning! True, I just woke up, but please hurry!"
"Come on Longclaw!" begged Foxtail, "I've been stuck in camp all morning! True, I just woke up, but please hurry!"
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
"Mmmmm, I'm up, I'm up." Longclaw stretched again, then slowly heaved himself to his paws. "What's up? Are we going somewhere?"
"Mmmmm, I'm up, I'm up." Longclaw stretched again, then slowly heaved himself to his paws. "What's up? Are we going somewhere?"
"Yeah," Foxtail retreated out of the den. "Were going out on dawn patrol. Come on Mosswalk!" She called starting off to the exit.
"Yeah," Foxtail retreated out of the den. "Were going out on dawn patrol. Come on Mosswalk!" She called starting off to the exit.
Ugh, so sorry I didn't roleplay earlier ;w; ))
Mapleleaf crawled silently in the undergrowth. She continued, careful not to let her long fur brush against the forest ground. She suddenly pounced onto a young rabbit, and she bit it's neck quickly. After she heard a satisfying crack, she stood up with the rabbit in her jaws.
Ugh, so sorry I didn't roleplay earlier ;w; ))
Mapleleaf crawled silently in the undergrowth. She continued, careful not to let her long fur brush against the forest ground. She suddenly pounced onto a young rabbit, and she bit it's neck quickly. After she heard a satisfying crack, she stood up with the rabbit in her jaws.
xTLBQuX.png
((Ah I see. I didn't say that she had moved from her nest lol. She was supposed to move from her nest and climbed a tree to not wake the other apprentice. Oh well! That's what I get for rushing lol))

Brairpaw stretch as she climbed off the limb she was resting on for the moment. "You are always good at finding me when I am hiding." she sighed "Though that means I can never have a minute to myself" she ended with a mutter. Though she guess her night romps from having nightmares counted a little. Cocking her head at the other female, she nodded her head in agreement. "I guess i could use a bit more to wake me up. Then maybe we could go hunting!"
((Ah I see. I didn't say that she had moved from her nest lol. She was supposed to move from her nest and climbed a tree to not wake the other apprentice. Oh well! That's what I get for rushing lol))

Brairpaw stretch as she climbed off the limb she was resting on for the moment. "You are always good at finding me when I am hiding." she sighed "Though that means I can never have a minute to myself" she ended with a mutter. Though she guess her night romps from having nightmares counted a little. Cocking her head at the other female, she nodded her head in agreement. "I guess i could use a bit more to wake me up. Then maybe we could go hunting!"
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
Mapleleaf buried the rabbit quickly. After making sure the rabbit was completely concealed, Mapleleaf sniffed the air and went to follow the tracks of a vole.
Mapleleaf buried the rabbit quickly. After making sure the rabbit was completely concealed, Mapleleaf sniffed the air and went to follow the tracks of a vole.
xTLBQuX.png
Mosswalk and watched Foxtail waking up Longclaw.
He nodded to Duskstar. "Guess I'll get going now."
"What border do you want to start at?" he asked Foxtail, following her to the camp's exit. They were going to make a trip around the territory, but he wanted to know which direction to start from.
Mosswalk and watched Foxtail waking up Longclaw.
He nodded to Duskstar. "Guess I'll get going now."
"What border do you want to start at?" he asked Foxtail, following her to the camp's exit. They were going to make a trip around the territory, but he wanted to know which direction to start from.
TuubBzG.png
Longclaw stretched again, reaching out with his front paws and yawning again. "I vote for the mountain border," he meowed, returning to an upright position. "If we do it first, we'll still have the energy to actually climb it. What do you think, Foxtail?" He grinned, a little sheepishly. "Mosswalk was asking you after all."

Sharppaw trailed behind Snowheart and Riftpaw, dragging his paws across the ground. He scowled to himself - he didn't know anything about herbs. He was effectively useless here, until the two of them pointed him in the right direction.

Duskstar nodded to the retreating cats, watching them walk off before continuing her rounds around the camp.
Longclaw stretched again, reaching out with his front paws and yawning again. "I vote for the mountain border," he meowed, returning to an upright position. "If we do it first, we'll still have the energy to actually climb it. What do you think, Foxtail?" He grinned, a little sheepishly. "Mosswalk was asking you after all."

Sharppaw trailed behind Snowheart and Riftpaw, dragging his paws across the ground. He scowled to himself - he didn't know anything about herbs. He was effectively useless here, until the two of them pointed him in the right direction.

Duskstar nodded to the retreating cats, watching them walk off before continuing her rounds around the camp.
Foxtail nodded, "That makes sense Longclaw, and I want to check the hollow tree for the feathers it usually has this time of year. They would be really nice for Duskstar, or any future sick cats. It's on the way down from the mountain, so we won't have to carry them that far. Sounds good!" She walked into the forest and started down the quickest path to the border.

Snowheart stopped beside a large clump of coltsfoot. "Perfect." After collecting enough to fill the store she separated it into three pile and picked up the largest one. "Now we hunt. She muttered through a mouthful of leaves. She led the two apprentices a little way down the path and dropped the herbs into a hollow tree. " Sharppaw, there's a mouse over there," she gestured to a clump of ferns from with a strong sent of mouse was wafting down at them, "Catch it," she challenged.
Foxtail nodded, "That makes sense Longclaw, and I want to check the hollow tree for the feathers it usually has this time of year. They would be really nice for Duskstar, or any future sick cats. It's on the way down from the mountain, so we won't have to carry them that far. Sounds good!" She walked into the forest and started down the quickest path to the border.

Snowheart stopped beside a large clump of coltsfoot. "Perfect." After collecting enough to fill the store she separated it into three pile and picked up the largest one. "Now we hunt. She muttered through a mouthful of leaves. She led the two apprentices a little way down the path and dropped the herbs into a hollow tree. " Sharppaw, there's a mouse over there," she gestured to a clump of ferns from with a strong sent of mouse was wafting down at them, "Catch it," she challenged.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65