Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans -RP Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Snowheart shook her head glancing at the warriors den before her attention was split between Sharppaw exiting the apprentice den. Finally and Duskstar walking toward them. She flicked her tail gesturing for Riftpaw to follow and headed toward Duskstar. "Good morning Duskstar, beautiful morning isn't it."
Snowheart shook her head glancing at the warriors den before her attention was split between Sharppaw exiting the apprentice den. Finally and Duskstar walking toward them. She flicked her tail gesturing for Riftpaw to follow and headed toward Duskstar. "Good morning Duskstar, beautiful morning isn't it."
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Riftpaw followed his mentor, dipping his head respectfully as he spotted Duskstar.
He waited patiently as Snowheart and Duskstar talked. He wanted to go out, searching for coltsfoot, or doing whatever else Snowheart had planned. Not sitting here talking.
Don't you dare say anything, Riftpaw. He scolded himself. This is Duskstar, our clan's leader, not an annoying kit. Don't you dare say anything remotely like a complaint.
Riftpaw followed his mentor, dipping his head respectfully as he spotted Duskstar.
He waited patiently as Snowheart and Duskstar talked. He wanted to go out, searching for coltsfoot, or doing whatever else Snowheart had planned. Not sitting here talking.
Don't you dare say anything, Riftpaw. He scolded himself. This is Duskstar, our clan's leader, not an annoying kit. Don't you dare say anything remotely like a complaint.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"Good morning Snowheart, Riftpaw." Duskstar nodded at each cat in turn, blinking slowly. "Where are you both headed this morning?"
"Good morning Snowheart, Riftpaw." Duskstar nodded at each cat in turn, blinking slowly. "Where are you both headed this morning?"
Snowheart's ear twitched in amusement as she saw conflict twitch across Riftpaw's face as he fought not to say anything. She half wanted to get into a deep conversation with Duskstar just to make Riftpaw wait longer, but she wasn't that cruel. Most of the time. "We're just about to go out and find coltsfoot, and maybe hunt for something on the way back." she replied.
Snowheart's ear twitched in amusement as she saw conflict twitch across Riftpaw's face as he fought not to say anything. She half wanted to get into a deep conversation with Duskstar just to make Riftpaw wait longer, but she wasn't that cruel. Most of the time. "We're just about to go out and find coltsfoot, and maybe hunt for something on the way back." she replied.
Hunt? Riftpaw echoed internally. Medicine Cats don't usually hunt.
But you know, I'm not even going to complain this time. Weird or not, I wouldn't mind hunting. Maybe then I can catch a nice fat bird.

He actually liked the thought of hunting, and that surprised him. He didn't usually like to do anything.
Well, be reasonable. You like to memorize the herbs. But it's nice to get out of the den and get some fresh air.
Hunt? Riftpaw echoed internally. Medicine Cats don't usually hunt.
But you know, I'm not even going to complain this time. Weird or not, I wouldn't mind hunting. Maybe then I can catch a nice fat bird.

He actually liked the thought of hunting, and that surprised him. He didn't usually like to do anything.
Well, be reasonable. You like to memorize the herbs. But it's nice to get out of the den and get some fresh air.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
"That sounds wonderful," Duskstar purred. "It seems the two of you might be more productive than most today." If the emptiness of camp was anything to go by, whatever prey the medicine cats brought back would be well worth it.
Duskstar cast a quick glance at the prey pile, noting how low it was getting. She also noticed Sharppaw edging his way closer.
Her eyes narrowed and she twitched her whiskers. "Perhaps you would consider bringing Sharppaw along with you. He can help you collect herbs, and an extra set of paws for hunting can't go amiss."
"That sounds wonderful," Duskstar purred. "It seems the two of you might be more productive than most today." If the emptiness of camp was anything to go by, whatever prey the medicine cats brought back would be well worth it.
Duskstar cast a quick glance at the prey pile, noting how low it was getting. She also noticed Sharppaw edging his way closer.
Her eyes narrowed and she twitched her whiskers. "Perhaps you would consider bringing Sharppaw along with you. He can help you collect herbs, and an extra set of paws for hunting can't go amiss."
Snowheart tipped her head considering for a moment. "Of course I'd love to, he should eat something first though." she added seeing him edge closer to the fresh kill pile. "You'll tell his mentor where he's gone right?" she added as an after thought.
Snowheart tipped her head considering for a moment. "Of course I'd love to, he should eat something first though." she added seeing him edge closer to the fresh kill pile. "You'll tell his mentor where he's gone right?" she added as an after thought.
Duskstar nodded. "Of course. You go let him know. I'm going to see if I can't find any of our warriors around here."
Duskstar flicked her tail in farewell, heading toward the tree whose hollow formed the warriors den.
Duskstar nodded. "Of course. You go let him know. I'm going to see if I can't find any of our warriors around here."
Duskstar flicked her tail in farewell, heading toward the tree whose hollow formed the warriors den.
Snowheart gave her leader a brief nod and walked over to Sharppaw. "Eat up Sharppaw, we're going to look for herbs and then hunt."
Snowheart gave her leader a brief nod and walked over to Sharppaw. "Eat up Sharppaw, we're going to look for herbs and then hunt."
Sharppaw jumped, startled by Snowheart's sudden appearance. He mentally cursed himself for being so easily snuck up on. He didn't bother to reply, just gave a sharp nod and snatched a fat mouse from the pile. He didn't think hunting for flowers and grasses sounded particularly thrilling, but with his mentor nowhere to be found, this was at least something.

(All right, I gotta go. Talk to you guys tomorrow!)
Sharppaw jumped, startled by Snowheart's sudden appearance. He mentally cursed himself for being so easily snuck up on. He didn't bother to reply, just gave a sharp nod and snatched a fat mouse from the pile. He didn't think hunting for flowers and grasses sounded particularly thrilling, but with his mentor nowhere to be found, this was at least something.

(All right, I gotta go. Talk to you guys tomorrow!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65