Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans -RP Thread
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Before Sharppaw could catch the mouse, Mapleleaf jumped out of the bushes and onto the mouse. She trapped it under her large paw and he bit down on it's neck. When she heard a satisfying crack, she let go of the mouse and sighed. She was hoping for a vole, but she sucked it up a d started to bury the mouse. Half-way though, Mapleleaf sees Snowheart and the two apprentices. She nervously says, "Was I... Not meant to catch the mouse?"
Before Sharppaw could catch the mouse, Mapleleaf jumped out of the bushes and onto the mouse. She trapped it under her large paw and he bit down on it's neck. When she heard a satisfying crack, she let go of the mouse and sighed. She was hoping for a vole, but she sucked it up a d started to bury the mouse. Half-way though, Mapleleaf sees Snowheart and the two apprentices. She nervously says, "Was I... Not meant to catch the mouse?"
xTLBQuX.png
"Mapleleaf!" Cried Snowheart slightly exasperated. "Well to late now. You can make up for it by helping us catch something extra nice!" Snowheart would have said more, but she saw a finch alight on the ground only a little way away. She raised her tail for silence and started to stalk the prey. She was barley a tails length away when she stopped, waggled her haunches, which alerted the bird to late and pounced neatly snapping its neck. "Honestly Mappleleaf, sniff before you pounce. But nice catch," she added turning with a smile that showed she was joking.
"Mapleleaf!" Cried Snowheart slightly exasperated. "Well to late now. You can make up for it by helping us catch something extra nice!" Snowheart would have said more, but she saw a finch alight on the ground only a little way away. She raised her tail for silence and started to stalk the prey. She was barley a tails length away when she stopped, waggled her haunches, which alerted the bird to late and pounced neatly snapping its neck. "Honestly Mappleleaf, sniff before you pounce. But nice catch," she added turning with a smile that showed she was joking.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Mapleleaf laughs after Snowheart catches the bird, "Alright, I'll help the two catch some extra." Mapleleaf turns to Sharppaw and (the other apprentice Im so sorry), 'awing' in adoration, "They grow up so quickly!"
Mapleleaf laughs after Snowheart catches the bird, "Alright, I'll help the two catch some extra." Mapleleaf turns to Sharppaw and (the other apprentice Im so sorry), 'awing' in adoration, "They grow up so quickly!"
xTLBQuX.png
"I agree, it seems just yesterday a little kit followed me around asking about herbs." She glanced pointedly at Riftpaw.
"In any case, I think most prey will have been scared off by the smell of blood. Let's burry our prey and look closer to the river, I could just do for a vole right about now."
"I agree, it seems just yesterday a little kit followed me around asking about herbs." She glanced pointedly at Riftpaw.
"In any case, I think most prey will have been scared off by the smell of blood. Let's burry our prey and look closer to the river, I could just do for a vole right about now."
Mapleleaf sticks out her tongue, "I thought the mouse I just caught twas a vole. I was all to disappointed, so we should defiantly go catch a few voles" Mapleleaf buried the mouse before eagerly strolling off to the river.
Mapleleaf sticks out her tongue, "I thought the mouse I just caught twas a vole. I was all to disappointed, so we should defiantly go catch a few voles" Mapleleaf buried the mouse before eagerly strolling off to the river.
xTLBQuX.png
Longclaw grinned and waved his tail lazily out behind him. "All right then.," he said.

Sharppaw's fur prickled, ears flattening back in irritation, pressed against his skull. He lashed his tail out behind him, standing up out of the hunter's crouch he'd dropped into. Mouse-brained warrior, stealing his prey! His claws dug into the earth beneath his paws. Well, he'd just have to show her. He'd catch something even better than that stupid mouse.
Longclaw grinned and waved his tail lazily out behind him. "All right then.," he said.

Sharppaw's fur prickled, ears flattening back in irritation, pressed against his skull. He lashed his tail out behind him, standing up out of the hunter's crouch he'd dropped into. Mouse-brained warrior, stealing his prey! His claws dug into the earth beneath his paws. Well, he'd just have to show her. He'd catch something even better than that stupid mouse.
Mapleleaf continued walking. She looked behind her, and saw Sharppaw a lot angrier than she'd expect, "Sharppaw? You okay there?" She twitched her ears and lowered her fluffy tail.
Mapleleaf continued walking. She looked behind her, and saw Sharppaw a lot angrier than she'd expect, "Sharppaw? You okay there?" She twitched her ears and lowered her fluffy tail.
xTLBQuX.png
Snowheart glanced at Sharppaw at Mappleleaf's words, he did look mad.
Snowheart glanced at Sharppaw at Mappleleaf's words, he did look mad.
"Just peachy," Sharppaw growled, eyes flashing. He paused, ears twitching, scented the air. He couldn't smell anything yet.
"Just peachy," Sharppaw growled, eyes flashing. He paused, ears twitching, scented the air. He couldn't smell anything yet.
Mapleleaf huffed at the angry apprentice. She turned around again and he continued to walk toward the river. She had to keep in a crouching position, less she would alert prey because of how big she was. She took in a few whiffs of the air, but sadly picked up nothing.
Mapleleaf huffed at the angry apprentice. She turned around again and he continued to walk toward the river. She had to keep in a crouching position, less she would alert prey because of how big she was. She took in a few whiffs of the air, but sadly picked up nothing.
xTLBQuX.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65