Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans -RP Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65
Mosswalk smiled slightly as he figured out that Longclaw was also not very eager for a morning run. Mosswalk agreed, but didn't voice his opinions because everyone felt like that in the morning, or at least as far as he knew. Grass rushed by in the corners of his vision. The mountain looked up ahead. As always, he hoped everything was fine, but if it wasn't, fighting on rocky edges wasn't something that Mosswalk had mastered all that well. He sniffed the air and smelled nothing wrong, but truly checking the area was the only way to be sure.
Mosswalk smiled slightly as he figured out that Longclaw was also not very eager for a morning run. Mosswalk agreed, but didn't voice his opinions because everyone felt like that in the morning, or at least as far as he knew. Grass rushed by in the corners of his vision. The mountain looked up ahead. As always, he hoped everything was fine, but if it wasn't, fighting on rocky edges wasn't something that Mosswalk had mastered all that well. He sniffed the air and smelled nothing wrong, but truly checking the area was the only way to be sure.
TuubBzG.png
Rushfoot lounged easily in the rising sunshine, stretching his limbs to take in the warmth. A purr escaped his throat, and through amber slits the tom watched his clanmates trot about. Dimly, he thought that maybe he should be doing something, but as of now nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary so he took this as a chance to relax. Rushfoot opened his jaw in a yawn and closed his eyes.

Ashpelt paced toward the apprentices den, tail high in the air despite his uneasiness about entering his previous den. Carefully, the dark tom stuck his head through the entrance and called out for his apprentice. "Windpaw?" He thought to himself that it would never get past him why the leader assigned him as a mentor to the high-strung little she-cat. He called out again, waiting for an answer to emerge from the darkness.
Rushfoot lounged easily in the rising sunshine, stretching his limbs to take in the warmth. A purr escaped his throat, and through amber slits the tom watched his clanmates trot about. Dimly, he thought that maybe he should be doing something, but as of now nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary so he took this as a chance to relax. Rushfoot opened his jaw in a yawn and closed his eyes.

Ashpelt paced toward the apprentices den, tail high in the air despite his uneasiness about entering his previous den. Carefully, the dark tom stuck his head through the entrance and called out for his apprentice. "Windpaw?" He thought to himself that it would never get past him why the leader assigned him as a mentor to the high-strung little she-cat. He called out again, waiting for an answer to emerge from the darkness.
eHsIhFC.png
Longclaw fell into step beside Mosswalk as the patrol made their way up the mountain.
"We'll be breaking the trees soon," he panted. Already, the trees were thinning out, more evergreens appearing. "Ah, I hate this climb."
Longclaw fell into step beside Mosswalk as the patrol made their way up the mountain.
"We'll be breaking the trees soon," he panted. Already, the trees were thinning out, more evergreens appearing. "Ah, I hate this climb."
Foxtail burst into the open, the trees were a little behind her. She sped up, then stopped and whipped around. She was above the trees and could see for what seemed like forever. This was her favorite spot in their whole territory. She sat down and gased serenely over the forest as Longclaw and Mosswalk caught up.
Foxtail burst into the open, the trees were a little behind her. She sped up, then stopped and whipped around. She was above the trees and could see for what seemed like forever. This was her favorite spot in their whole territory. She sat down and gased serenely over the forest as Longclaw and Mosswalk caught up.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Mosswalk agreed with Longclaw. "Makes me wonder why we included this in our territory." Besides, forest prey is way fatter than mountain prey. Though it might not be the most fully-grown cat thing to do to be conversing about fat prey. Mosswalk leaped the last couple of rocky steps and reached the spot where Foxtail was enjoying the scenery. She certainly had better views about the mountainous area than Mosswalk and Longclaw.
Mosswalk agreed with Longclaw. "Makes me wonder why we included this in our territory." Besides, forest prey is way fatter than mountain prey. Though it might not be the most fully-grown cat thing to do to be conversing about fat prey. Mosswalk leaped the last couple of rocky steps and reached the spot where Foxtail was enjoying the scenery. She certainly had better views about the mountainous area than Mosswalk and Longclaw.
TuubBzG.png
"This is so pretty!" Foxtail cooed when Mosswalk and Longclaw arrived, "I could sit here all day! But, we have a patrol to finish," she stood and ran a little more to the border. The sent markings were stale. "Let's resent the border, then we can go get the feathers I wanted."
"This is so pretty!" Foxtail cooed when Mosswalk and Longclaw arrived, "I could sit here all day! But, we have a patrol to finish," she stood and ran a little more to the border. The sent markings were stale. "Let's resent the border, then we can go get the feathers I wanted."
Longclaw hopped over the rocky ground, wincing once when he stepped on a sharp stone. Still, as much as he hated the climb to this border, Foxtail was right. The view here was gorgeous. But he was glad he wasn't leader or medicine Cat - looking at the distance that still lay between them and the mountain peak made him shudder. He would hate making that trek....
Longclaw hopped over the rocky ground, wincing once when he stepped on a sharp stone. Still, as much as he hated the climb to this border, Foxtail was right. The view here was gorgeous. But he was glad he wasn't leader or medicine Cat - looking at the distance that still lay between them and the mountain peak made him shudder. He would hate making that trek....

Ferretfire sat quietly at the entrance to camp, his sand-colored tail tucked neatly over his paws. Beside him, Pinepaw oozed boredom. Occasionally, he'd note the way her tail would twitch irritably. He knew Longclaw was out and the other apprentices and her weren't quite so eager to get along due to Pinepaw's unfiltered mouth, but he was a little surprised to see her itching to do something. Ferretfire let his gaze drift back to his paws when Pinepaw perked her ears in the direction of the apprentince den, stalking forward to get into a better place for hearing.

Ferretfire sat quietly at the entrance to camp, his sand-colored tail tucked neatly over his paws. Beside him, Pinepaw oozed boredom. Occasionally, he'd note the way her tail would twitch irritably. He knew Longclaw was out and the other apprentices and her weren't quite so eager to get along due to Pinepaw's unfiltered mouth, but he was a little surprised to see her itching to do something. Ferretfire let his gaze drift back to his paws when Pinepaw perked her ears in the direction of the apprentince den, stalking forward to get into a better place for hearing.
banner_grimm.png
Leafkit woke up before all her siblings she stretched and walked out of the nursery. She saw Ferretfire sitting by the exit of the camp.
"Ferretfire, can you tell Silverfang I've gone to the elders den if asks? Thanks!" Without waiting for a reply she walked into the shady den it looked like Amberpetal was still asleep, but she could wait.
Leafkit woke up before all her siblings she stretched and walked out of the nursery. She saw Ferretfire sitting by the exit of the camp.
"Ferretfire, can you tell Silverfang I've gone to the elders den if asks? Thanks!" Without waiting for a reply she walked into the shady den it looked like Amberpetal was still asleep, but she could wait.
Redclaw walked out of the warriors den just in time to see Leafpaw walking into the medicine den. His other kits seemed to still be asleep. He walked over to Ferretfire,
"Isn't Leafpaw beautiful, she reminds me so much of hee mother! She's so sweet!"

Stormpaw woke up, Leafpaw was gone, but her nest was warm. He walked out of the den and saw Pinepaw walking toward the aprentice den. He walked quietly over to get and tipped his head silently, asking her what she was doing
Redclaw walked out of the warriors den just in time to see Leafpaw walking into the medicine den. His other kits seemed to still be asleep. He walked over to Ferretfire,
"Isn't Leafpaw beautiful, she reminds me so much of hee mother! She's so sweet!"

Stormpaw woke up, Leafpaw was gone, but her nest was warm. He walked out of the den and saw Pinepaw walking toward the aprentice den. He walked quietly over to get and tipped his head silently, asking her what she was doing
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 64 65