Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Warriors: Shadow of the Clans -RP Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65
Snowheart sat patiently for Sharppaw to finish his mouse, then led both of them into the forest.
Snowheart sat patiently for Sharppaw to finish his mouse, then led both of them into the forest.
flightrising_banner_by_vipersbite-d6b2f93.png
Briarpaw stretched out on the limb she was perched on, about half way up the big tree. She had sprung awake from a nightmare sometime before first light (about 2 hours) and had laid there waiting for Stormflight to wake up. This would be her first outing with her new mentor, though she didn't think she needed one. She had survived on her own just fine, if a bit underfed. The sun hit her dappled pelt, the pattern making her almost invisible on the branch she was laying on. The warmth was welcome, as it helped chase away the last of the fear scent she could smell cloaking her. She had dreamed of the badger fight that had ended her family. But she huffed quietly "They were just cowards" she said to herself, rolling on her back "This is much more thrilling than some kitty pet den".

((TootzyTFM okay so I figured I would just pick you? Since you wanted an apprentice and no one has claimed me yet?))
Briarpaw stretched out on the limb she was perched on, about half way up the big tree. She had sprung awake from a nightmare sometime before first light (about 2 hours) and had laid there waiting for Stormflight to wake up. This would be her first outing with her new mentor, though she didn't think she needed one. She had survived on her own just fine, if a bit underfed. The sun hit her dappled pelt, the pattern making her almost invisible on the branch she was laying on. The warmth was welcome, as it helped chase away the last of the fear scent she could smell cloaking her. She had dreamed of the badger fight that had ended her family. But she huffed quietly "They were just cowards" she said to herself, rolling on her back "This is much more thrilling than some kitty pet den".

((TootzyTFM okay so I figured I would just pick you? Since you wanted an apprentice and no one has claimed me yet?))
Just as a helpful hint when pinging me, there is no extra I in my name ^^
fjv5Fbi.gifWHUTaoR.gif
(didn't realize we posted already.. whoops
@Frality sure!)

((quietly codes for post))
As sunshine poured into the Warrior's den, most early-risers awoke and started fulfilling their duties.. Warriors hunting and patrolling and training their apprentices.. It was wonderful to see! The Medicine Cats always start gathering herbs in the morning, that's what most cats think, at least.
Stormflight awoke on a small moss bed, laying on her back. She expected this.. Rolled-over position. Her eyes fluttered open, revealing the over-saturated brown eyes of the feline. The deputy sprang to her feet, yawning and stretching her hind legs, walking out of the warrior's den to see her apprentice.
''Briarpaw?'' She called out, trotting to the apprentice's den to see what shenanigans she was up to now..
''Are you ready for training?'' The feline asked, sitting down on the ground and wrapping her tail around her mitts.

((short, not done.. expect updates))
(didn't realize we posted already.. whoops
@Frality sure!)

((quietly codes for post))
As sunshine poured into the Warrior's den, most early-risers awoke and started fulfilling their duties.. Warriors hunting and patrolling and training their apprentices.. It was wonderful to see! The Medicine Cats always start gathering herbs in the morning, that's what most cats think, at least.
Stormflight awoke on a small moss bed, laying on her back. She expected this.. Rolled-over position. Her eyes fluttered open, revealing the over-saturated brown eyes of the feline. The deputy sprang to her feet, yawning and stretching her hind legs, walking out of the warrior's den to see her apprentice.
''Briarpaw?'' She called out, trotting to the apprentice's den to see what shenanigans she was up to now..
''Are you ready for training?'' The feline asked, sitting down on the ground and wrapping her tail around her mitts.

((short, not done.. expect updates))
Current Sweetpuff hoard: 47
SWEETPUFF SYNONYMS
he/him
usually found eliminating sweetpuffs in the coli to acquire them
(Oops, sorry for not posting soon.)

Mosswalk stretched and walked from the warriors den. Hey, at least today he wasn't one of the last ones to wake. For some reason, he fell asleep late every night since he could remember and woke up late too. Mosswalk didn't particularly care about this, but hoped it wouldn't interfere with the non-sleeping part of his life, especially with his clanmates. He noticed Duskstar coming his way. Probably needs a warrior to do something. Maybe hunting, the fresh-kill pile looks low. Might as well, seeing that I don't need to do anything now, he thought.
"Good morning Duskstar!" he said cheerfully after crossing closer. "Do you need me to do something?"
On second thought, if everyone else who left camp is hunting, I might need to team up with some warriors for a border patrol. But I think keeping everyone fed is more important. Or is it keeping everyone safe? I probably shouldn't overthink this. Mosswalk shoved his early-morning thoughts away and concentrated on Duskstar's answer.
(Oops, sorry for not posting soon.)

Mosswalk stretched and walked from the warriors den. Hey, at least today he wasn't one of the last ones to wake. For some reason, he fell asleep late every night since he could remember and woke up late too. Mosswalk didn't particularly care about this, but hoped it wouldn't interfere with the non-sleeping part of his life, especially with his clanmates. He noticed Duskstar coming his way. Probably needs a warrior to do something. Maybe hunting, the fresh-kill pile looks low. Might as well, seeing that I don't need to do anything now, he thought.
"Good morning Duskstar!" he said cheerfully after crossing closer. "Do you need me to do something?"
On second thought, if everyone else who left camp is hunting, I might need to team up with some warriors for a border patrol. But I think keeping everyone fed is more important. Or is it keeping everyone safe? I probably shouldn't overthink this. Mosswalk shoved his early-morning thoughts away and concentrated on Duskstar's answer.
TuubBzG.png
Sharppaw gulped down his mouse, eyes following Snowheart as she began to head out into the forest. It seemed Riftpaw was going as well - it made sense, Sharppaw thought, since he was the medicine Cat Apprentice. He still wasn't sure why he had to come along.
Still, once he'd finished his meal, he trudged along after Snowheart.

Duskstar blinked in greeting to Mosswalk as the warrior approached.
"Good morning," she meowed. She paused by him, tail flicking. "And yes, I do have something for you. We need to send out a dawn patrol. Take two others with you." She snorted, shaking her head. "It seems quiet out here today - I'm sure you'll find someone still in the warriors den."
Sharppaw gulped down his mouse, eyes following Snowheart as she began to head out into the forest. It seemed Riftpaw was going as well - it made sense, Sharppaw thought, since he was the medicine Cat Apprentice. He still wasn't sure why he had to come along.
Still, once he'd finished his meal, he trudged along after Snowheart.

Duskstar blinked in greeting to Mosswalk as the warrior approached.
"Good morning," she meowed. She paused by him, tail flicking. "And yes, I do have something for you. We need to send out a dawn patrol. Take two others with you." She snorted, shaking her head. "It seems quiet out here today - I'm sure you'll find someone still in the warriors den."
Foxtail zipped past Duskstar and Mosswalk on her way to the apprentice den. Sharppaw wasn't there.
"Sharppaw?" She called. Not finding him she ran back to Duskstar and Mosswalk.
"I can't find Sharppaw, have you two seen him?" She asked worriedly
Foxtail zipped past Duskstar and Mosswalk on her way to the apprentice den. Sharppaw wasn't there.
"Sharppaw?" She called. Not finding him she ran back to Duskstar and Mosswalk.
"I can't find Sharppaw, have you two seen him?" She asked worriedly
Duskstar blinked, a bit taken aback by Foxtail's sudden appearance. "Well, yes," she answered, flicking her ears back nervously. "I had him accompany Snowheart and Riftpaw. I thought they might need help bringing their herbs back to camp."
She twitched the tip of her tail, uncertainty creeping into her mind.
Duskstar blinked, a bit taken aback by Foxtail's sudden appearance. "Well, yes," she answered, flicking her ears back nervously. "I had him accompany Snowheart and Riftpaw. I thought they might need help bringing their herbs back to camp."
She twitched the tip of her tail, uncertainty creeping into her mind.
Foxtail gave an audible sigh of relief.
"As long as he didn't wander off alone! Anyway, since, knowing Snow heart, I've got a while before he returns, do you need me to go on any hunting or border patrols?
Foxtail gave an audible sigh of relief.
"As long as he didn't wander off alone! Anyway, since, knowing Snow heart, I've got a while before he returns, do you need me to go on any hunting or border patrols?
Duskstar let out a breath she hadn't quite realized she'd been holding. Her fur flattened out and her posture relaxed. Good. She was glad she hadn't overstepped any bounds - she was the leader, yes, but there was a certain bond between mentors and their apprentices.
Still. "I was just asking Mosswalk to round up some cats for the dawn patrol. You can join him. Take Longclaw with you. Undoubtedly one of you will have to wake him."
Duskstar let out a breath she hadn't quite realized she'd been holding. Her fur flattened out and her posture relaxed. Good. She was glad she hadn't overstepped any bounds - she was the leader, yes, but there was a certain bond between mentors and their apprentices.
Still. "I was just asking Mosswalk to round up some cats for the dawn patrol. You can join him. Take Longclaw with you. Undoubtedly one of you will have to wake him."
"No problem," Foxtail said happily, she poked her head into the warrior's den and jabbed Longclaw with a sheathed claw. "Wake up Longclaw! were going on dawn patrol."
"No problem," Foxtail said happily, she poked her head into the warrior's den and jabbed Longclaw with a sheathed claw. "Wake up Longclaw! were going on dawn patrol."
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 64 65