Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipsed suns (private)
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
Akhira had had a long day in that junk heap. Most of his possessions were in his ship, but he had taken the more valuable ones with him, as well as a change of clothes. Stripping off the rather rank ones for the day, he stepped into the grimy shower. The bottom was coated in a fine layer of sand. At least the water wasn't sandy.

When he was at least cleaner from before, he put on a set of loose fitting tan pants and a sleeveless shirt that would keep him from sweating too much when he slept. Going to his room, he sat on the bed and stretched, then leaned against the windowsill, watching the twin suns set. That was practically the only good thing about this infernal planet. The sunsets were to die for.
Akhira had had a long day in that junk heap. Most of his possessions were in his ship, but he had taken the more valuable ones with him, as well as a change of clothes. Stripping off the rather rank ones for the day, he stepped into the grimy shower. The bottom was coated in a fine layer of sand. At least the water wasn't sandy.

When he was at least cleaner from before, he put on a set of loose fitting tan pants and a sleeveless shirt that would keep him from sweating too much when he slept. Going to his room, he sat on the bed and stretched, then leaned against the windowsill, watching the twin suns set. That was practically the only good thing about this infernal planet. The sunsets were to die for.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(should we add other people?)
(should we add other people?)
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(If you want! :D Or a timeskip.)
(If you want! :D Or a timeskip.)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(let's time skip then!)

Dax awoke cradling her blaster like an infant in one arm while the other lay draped over her neck. She straightened up and hissed as each and every vertebrae in her spine realigned itself. "This is what I get for falling asleep at the table again. She stood and shuffled to her storage containment unit to rifle around for something to eat, and more importantly something caffeinated.
(let's time skip then!)

Dax awoke cradling her blaster like an infant in one arm while the other lay draped over her neck. She straightened up and hissed as each and every vertebrae in her spine realigned itself. "This is what I get for falling asleep at the table again. She stood and shuffled to her storage containment unit to rifle around for something to eat, and more importantly something caffeinated.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(Aaaand that's me when I try and do homework on my side on my bed. XD Ouch.)

Ahkira had used his bundle as a pillow, as the old one looked like someone had bled on it. He woke with a sneeze from the dusty air, brushing himself off. Time to get off this dusty rock. Gathering his meager posessions, he headed out to his ship, cursing the sand in his shoes with every step.
(Aaaand that's me when I try and do homework on my side on my bed. XD Ouch.)

Ahkira had used his bundle as a pillow, as the old one looked like someone had bled on it. He woke with a sneeze from the dusty air, brushing himself off. Time to get off this dusty rock. Gathering his meager posessions, he headed out to his ship, cursing the sand in his shoes with every step.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She frowned slightly looks like he hadn't decided to take her offer after all, oh well, she thought as she finished putting on her armor she supposed she could give him a few more minutes...scratch that. She put on her helmet and answered the hail she was receiving, "Oh...just you." The other person probably would have been offended if they hadn't known the hunter so well.
She frowned slightly looks like he hadn't decided to take her offer after all, oh well, she thought as she finished putting on her armor she supposed she could give him a few more minutes...scratch that. She put on her helmet and answered the hail she was receiving, "Oh...just you." The other person probably would have been offended if they hadn't known the hunter so well.
foto_1.png
(She talking to Akhira? My guess is a no from that last sentence. XD)
(She talking to Akhira? My guess is a no from that last sentence. XD)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(lol just some random caller with a bounty. You could take over for the buyer)
(lol just some random caller with a bounty. You could take over for the buyer)
foto_1.png
Okay sure thing! Can I make the guy she's assigned to take out Akhira? XD As long as she doesn't end up killing him, that would be bad. But it would be fnny when she finds out he's the guy she met!)

"Yeah, me." The voice in the comm sounded irritated. "We finally got a lock on that foolish Outer Rim vigilante. You know, the one who tends to help the Rebels but sometimes fights for the Empire seemingly for fun? The nuisance. Well, we got a first name and a really kriffing awful picture when he flew by last fight. You were busy before but we need this guy eliminated. He's way too much of a wild card."
Okay sure thing! Can I make the guy she's assigned to take out Akhira? XD As long as she doesn't end up killing him, that would be bad. But it would be fnny when she finds out he's the guy she met!)

"Yeah, me." The voice in the comm sounded irritated. "We finally got a lock on that foolish Outer Rim vigilante. You know, the one who tends to help the Rebels but sometimes fights for the Empire seemingly for fun? The nuisance. Well, we got a first name and a really kriffing awful picture when he flew by last fight. You were busy before but we need this guy eliminated. He's way too much of a wild card."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(yeah she might actually find that heart of hers)

She hummed softly, "vigilantes aren't cheap prizes, what am I looking at payment wise?" She kicked her feet up onto the console and leaned back. She honestly didn't care who won the war as long as she got payed.
(yeah she might actually find that heart of hers)

She hummed softly, "vigilantes aren't cheap prizes, what am I looking at payment wise?" She kicked her feet up onto the console and leaned back. She honestly didn't care who won the war as long as she got payed.
foto_1.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49