Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipsed suns (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
He shook her hand and immediately thought of a fake name. "I'm Territh. Nice to meet you." He grinned. He story was quite interesting, but he wasn't going to meddle. That had landed him in a bad spot once.
He shook her hand and immediately thought of a fake name. "I'm Territh. Nice to meet you." He grinned. He story was quite interesting, but he wasn't going to meddle. That had landed him in a bad spot once.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"From gladiator to call girl just to survive. Life if strange isn't it." She rested her cheek in her palm, sadly that wasn't entirely a lie. Fett had often used her as a lure for his victims, but in the end he'd been too possessive of her to allow her to ever really get close to another man. It wasn't from personal attraction either, he just didn't like the idea of her actually degrading herself like that. After loosing him to the Sarlac she'd had to stoop to a similar level as a call girl by becoming club dancer. She'd earned enough credits to pick up where she'd left off as a bounty hunter.

"So how about you? Any career paths that were never meant for the light of day?"
"From gladiator to call girl just to survive. Life if strange isn't it." She rested her cheek in her palm, sadly that wasn't entirely a lie. Fett had often used her as a lure for his victims, but in the end he'd been too possessive of her to allow her to ever really get close to another man. It wasn't from personal attraction either, he just didn't like the idea of her actually degrading herself like that. After loosing him to the Sarlac she'd had to stoop to a similar level as a call girl by becoming club dancer. She'd earned enough credits to pick up where she'd left off as a bounty hunter.

"So how about you? Any career paths that were never meant for the light of day?"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"Well..." He scratched his cheek. "Eh sometimes I fix stuff for people. But I don't really have an actual job, per se." He grinned. "But when I do work it's always simple, odd jobs." That was mostly the truth. As a mostly self-sufficient individual, he didn't need a lot of credits. Thank goodness he had some on hand then, though, so he could stay the night in something that wasn't his cramped ship.
"Well..." He scratched his cheek. "Eh sometimes I fix stuff for people. But I don't really have an actual job, per se." He grinned. "But when I do work it's always simple, odd jobs." That was mostly the truth. As a mostly self-sufficient individual, he didn't need a lot of credits. Thank goodness he had some on hand then, though, so he could stay the night in something that wasn't his cramped ship.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She hummed in acknowledgement eating more of her meal. A man with blue tinted skin gave her a predatory smile dragging his gaze over her form. She scowled in return going back to her meal until he walked up and placed a hand on the exposed skin of her thigh. "Come here often?" "Not anymore." She pushed his hand off and tightened her grip on her spoon.
She hummed in acknowledgement eating more of her meal. A man with blue tinted skin gave her a predatory smile dragging his gaze over her form. She scowled in return going back to her meal until he walked up and placed a hand on the exposed skin of her thigh. "Come here often?" "Not anymore." She pushed his hand off and tightened her grip on her spoon.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
Akhira raised an eyebrow. He wondered whether he should help her or if she would turn on him f he did. "Hey, not cool," he said simply, giving the man a disappointed look. Safe to say it wasn't really intimidating.
Akhira raised an eyebrow. He wondered whether he should help her or if she would turn on him f he did. "Hey, not cool," he said simply, giving the man a disappointed look. Safe to say it wasn't really intimidating.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
He frowned at Akhira and made a shooing motion, "this doesn't concern you boy. Go crawl back to what ever human nest you crawled out of." Dax groaned and lifted her plate and cup, "come Territh. We needn't listen to the wailing of a drunker." She pounded her drink, and finished her meal en rout to the door leaving her cutlery on an empty table as she walked out. She was not going to get into another bar fight, if only to honor Boba Fett's memory. She smiled softly at all of the memories of him dragging her away from the unconscious bodies of men who'd made poor life choices involving her. She would get barked at by him afterwards for blowing the cover the might have had, or for just being a pain in general. Oddly enough she missed that.
He frowned at Akhira and made a shooing motion, "this doesn't concern you boy. Go crawl back to what ever human nest you crawled out of." Dax groaned and lifted her plate and cup, "come Territh. We needn't listen to the wailing of a drunker." She pounded her drink, and finished her meal en rout to the door leaving her cutlery on an empty table as she walked out. She was not going to get into another bar fight, if only to honor Boba Fett's memory. She smiled softly at all of the memories of him dragging her away from the unconscious bodies of men who'd made poor life choices involving her. She would get barked at by him afterwards for blowing the cover the might have had, or for just being a pain in general. Oddly enough she missed that.
foto_1.png
"Hey, I'm actually staying here for the night." He downed the rest of his glass and left his plate at the bar, empty. He leaned against the doorframe, then smiled. "It was nice to meet someone friendly, though. People tend to keep to themselves aside from business in most of the Outer Rim." Even though he preferred being a loner, a nice bit of smalltalk was nice here and there. He held out a hand. "Good luck in life."
"Hey, I'm actually staying here for the night." He downed the rest of his glass and left his plate at the bar, empty. He leaned against the doorframe, then smiled. "It was nice to meet someone friendly, though. People tend to keep to themselves aside from business in most of the Outer Rim." Even though he preferred being a loner, a nice bit of smalltalk was nice here and there. He held out a hand. "Good luck in life."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She smiled at him and nodded her head, "I'm afraid I don't shake. Good luck to you as well, thank you for allowing me to use you as an excuse to escape."
She smiled at him and nodded her head, "I'm afraid I don't shake. Good luck to you as well, thank you for allowing me to use you as an excuse to escape."
foto_1.png
"No problem, I don't exactly like bullies." Though he guessed she could kick butt fine on her own. "Good luck!" With a simple wave of his hand, he walked back into the crowd, around back, and found his small, grubby room. "Ugh... Smells like a Hutt died in here." He wrinkled his nose. "All I can afford, though..."
"No problem, I don't exactly like bullies." Though he guessed she could kick butt fine on her own. "Good luck!" With a simple wave of his hand, he walked back into the crowd, around back, and found his small, grubby room. "Ugh... Smells like a Hutt died in here." He wrinkled his nose. "All I can afford, though..."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Dax walked back to her ship decidedly uncomfortable out of her armor her mind buzzing curiously about the strange man she'd met.
Dax walked back to her ship decidedly uncomfortable out of her armor her mind buzzing curiously about the strange man she'd met.
foto_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49