Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipsed suns (private)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
When they reached the ship she deposited his armor on his birth and returned to the pilot's chair. "Paint is in the farthest cabinet in the quarters. See what you can find if you want." She punched in some coordinates and piloted the ship off planet. She intended to go looking for work, she hated the down time between jobs. Being idle was as good as being dead in her mind.
When they reached the ship she deposited his armor on his birth and returned to the pilot's chair. "Paint is in the farthest cabinet in the quarters. See what you can find if you want." She punched in some coordinates and piloted the ship off planet. She intended to go looking for work, she hated the down time between jobs. Being idle was as good as being dead in her mind.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
He nodded and began rummaging around in the cabinet. There were all sorts of kinds, but he did end up finding a section for the type of metal the armor was made from. Selecting a dark gray and a dusky purple, he set to work.
He nodded and began rummaging around in the cabinet. There were all sorts of kinds, but he did end up finding a section for the type of metal the armor was made from. Selecting a dark gray and a dusky purple, he set to work.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She shifted around slightly in the char uncomfortable about the addition of a new person on the ship. This was after all the first time she'd had a non prisoner on her ship, she let her mind drift away to thoughts she previously hadn't had time to decipher like why she'd stuck her neck out for Akhira.
She shifted around slightly in the char uncomfortable about the addition of a new person on the ship. This was after all the first time she'd had a non prisoner on her ship, she let her mind drift away to thoughts she previously hadn't had time to decipher like why she'd stuck her neck out for Akhira.
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
He didn't notice. He was too busy painting his new armor, trying to make it look exactly how he wanted to. It was a nice distraction from his predicament.
He didn't notice. He was too busy painting his new armor, trying to make it look exactly how he wanted to. It was a nice distraction from his predicament.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49