Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipsed suns (private)
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
She pushed open the doors and walked in looking over the armor available, settling on a pale blue set of refurbished trooper armor. "You can repaint it if you'd like, but this looks like the only set small enough to fit you. You're pretty slim."
She pushed open the doors and walked in looking over the armor available, settling on a pale blue set of refurbished trooper armor. "You can repaint it if you'd like, but this looks like the only set small enough to fit you. You're pretty slim."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"Try to stay healthy and all," he said quietly. "But yeah, it fits."
"Try to stay healthy and all," he said quietly. "But yeah, it fits."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She shrugged "some of us a blocky, some of us aren't. Granted though this shop usually caters to much larger races than human hence why you get trooper armor." She bit back any further comments on his size, but compared to Fett this boy was teeny. She remembered helping to bandage her master after the two had been ambushed by a particularly large party of rebels with spears. She was glad he'd been on the blocky side of the gene pool though since his broad chest had left her with enough room for her bust size without much discomfort. "If it fit's we can pay and go. The least amount of time spent here the better."
She shrugged "some of us a blocky, some of us aren't. Granted though this shop usually caters to much larger races than human hence why you get trooper armor." She bit back any further comments on his size, but compared to Fett this boy was teeny. She remembered helping to bandage her master after the two had been ambushed by a particularly large party of rebels with spears. She was glad he'd been on the blocky side of the gene pool though since his broad chest had left her with enough room for her bust size without much discomfort. "If it fit's we can pay and go. The least amount of time spent here the better."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"It fits." He nodded. "But yeah, a darker blue would be nice. I'd say purple but I'd be laughed at everywhere I went."
"It fits." He nodded. "But yeah, a darker blue would be nice. I'd say purple but I'd be laughed at everywhere I went."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Not if you off set it with some black, and choose a darker shade of purple. Amor is what you make it, the color and style don't matter as much as understanding how to use it. It's more than a protective shell, it's an extension of you."
-Eloquent. That was a paraphrase of the speech I gave you the first time you put on a set of armor.-
She smiled under the helmet granted the speech she had been given was a bit gruffer, and a tad more urgent given that they had been getting shot at at the time. But it was still one of her fondest memories.
"Not if you off set it with some black, and choose a darker shade of purple. Amor is what you make it, the color and style don't matter as much as understanding how to use it. It's more than a protective shell, it's an extension of you."
-Eloquent. That was a paraphrase of the speech I gave you the first time you put on a set of armor.-
She smiled under the helmet granted the speech she had been given was a bit gruffer, and a tad more urgent given that they had been getting shot at at the time. But it was still one of her fondest memories.
foto_1.png
He paused. "I'd like that... And yeah, makes sense... Ships are the same way."
He paused. "I'd like that... And yeah, makes sense... Ships are the same way."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She hummed and payed for the armor, "speaking of ships let's head back to Slave I. I don't think we have any further business here, unless there's a stop you with to make for personal stuff."
She hummed and payed for the armor, "speaking of ships let's head back to Slave I. I don't think we have any further business here, unless there's a stop you with to make for personal stuff."
foto_1.png
"Nah I'm good. Nothing I want that I could find here."
"Nah I'm good. Nothing I want that I could find here."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Very well." She jerked her head towards the door in the universal code for 'move out' before flopping the armor bag over her shoulder and walking out giving the boy a little bit of leash to run with.
-You can't trust him to not run.-
Dax rolled her eyes, and muttered under her breath "a little trust can go a long way."
"Very well." She jerked her head towards the door in the universal code for 'move out' before flopping the armor bag over her shoulder and walking out giving the boy a little bit of leash to run with.
-You can't trust him to not run.-
Dax rolled her eyes, and muttered under her breath "a little trust can go a long way."
foto_1.png
He followed. Running was far from his mind, after he'd seen the bounty hunter weild a blaster.
He followed. Running was far from his mind, after he'd seen the bounty hunter weild a blaster.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49