Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipsed suns (private)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49
She grinned taking the key, "I'm going to need images of the ship, and if at all possible the vigilante."
She grinned taking the key, "I'm going to need images of the ship, and if at all possible the vigilante."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"His name is Akhira." He pulled out a pocket holoprojector and activated it. "This is his ship, a strange custom thing. Would be easily traceable if he wasn't so kriffing good at hiding." It was identical to the ship from the junkyard, though it had flown by so quickly that the image was blurry. Battleships were armed with state-of-the-art weaponry, not cameras.

"And this is his face." It truly was an awful picture, especially blown up and shown on a blue hologram, but it was still familiar.
"His name is Akhira." He pulled out a pocket holoprojector and activated it. "This is his ship, a strange custom thing. Would be easily traceable if he wasn't so kriffing good at hiding." It was identical to the ship from the junkyard, though it had flown by so quickly that the image was blurry. Battleships were armed with state-of-the-art weaponry, not cameras.

"And this is his face." It truly was an awful picture, especially blown up and shown on a blue hologram, but it was still familiar.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She arched a brow, "I see, this will be a challenge. I like challenges, especially when they come with compensation. However seeing as how I'll be out in open space so long, you can treat me to a decent meal. I'm sick of pub food."
She arched a brow, "I see, this will be a challenge. I like challenges, especially when they come with compensation. However seeing as how I'll be out in open space so long, you can treat me to a decent meal. I'm sick of pub food."
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"Fine, fine. I'm sure we could find a nice enough place here, if we know where to look." He waved a hand. "Tonight, then? Or would you prefer lunch this afternoon?
"Fine, fine. I'm sure we could find a nice enough place here, if we know where to look." He waved a hand. "Tonight, then? Or would you prefer lunch this afternoon?
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She paused, "tonight. That will give me time to find our vigilante, and find something nice to wear. Unless of course you prefer your women armor clad." She laughed and smiled at him, "I'll see you tonight then. Oh and remember, tell anyone about my gender and I'll kill you."
She paused, "tonight. That will give me time to find our vigilante, and find something nice to wear. Unless of course you prefer your women armor clad." She laughed and smiled at him, "I'll see you tonight then. Oh and remember, tell anyone about my gender and I'll kill you."
foto_1.png
"Okay, goodness." He held up his hands in a 'calm down' gesture. "That's no business of mine. My only business right now is assuring Ahkira's death."
"Okay, goodness." He held up his hands in a 'calm down' gesture. "That's no business of mine. My only business right now is assuring Ahkira's death."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She smirked, "I like you..." She paused waving her hand in a help me out here gesture.
She smirked, "I like you..." She paused waving her hand in a help me out here gesture.
foto_1.png
"Johan," he said simply, offering no surname. He smirked under his hood. "And thank you. Where should we meet, then?"
"Johan," he said simply, offering no surname. He smirked under his hood. "And thank you. Where should we meet, then?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"Here. I need somewhere save to leave Fett's ship...without drawing any attention to the Slave 1. What time?"
"Here. I need somewhere save to leave Fett's ship...without drawing any attention to the Slave 1. What time?"
foto_1.png
"Hm, let's make it... 19:30. Not too suspicious, hm?"
"Hm, let's make it... 19:30. Not too suspicious, hm?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49