Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Eclipsed suns (private)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49
He didn't recognize her without her armor. He was just making small talk. "Oh hey, you live around here?" he asked the newcomer as he sipped his drink.
He didn't recognize her without her armor. He was just making small talk. "Oh hey, you live around here?" he asked the newcomer as he sipped his drink.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She looked at him, "no I'm from the outer rim, you?" She analyzed him quickly and offered him a patented dazzling smile, "You're a padawan I see, training to be a Jedi?"
She looked at him, "no I'm from the outer rim, you?" She analyzed him quickly and offered him a patented dazzling smile, "You're a padawan I see, training to be a Jedi?"
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
"We all know the Jedi don't exist any more," he said, surprised she knew the symbolism behind the small braid. "It's simply a symbol that I choose to use. And I'm from the Outer Rim too, what do you know!"
"We all know the Jedi don't exist any more," he said, surprised she knew the symbolism behind the small braid. "It's simply a symbol that I choose to use. And I'm from the Outer Rim too, what do you know!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Made this real quick for an example of what she looks like before I actually draw her [img]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/70/2a/24/702a24dd385538009d86264c94ecec75.png[/img]
Made this real quick for an example of what she looks like before I actually draw her

702a24dd385538009d86264c94ecec75.png
foto_1.png
Well, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun, oh, I'll shoot her with my ray gun. Yes, I'll shoot her with my ray gun when she comes. When she comes!
(Ah dude that's awesome! :D

Don't have a ref for this nerd yet sadly.)
(Ah dude that's awesome! :D

Don't have a ref for this nerd yet sadly.)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
She arched an ebony brow, "fascinating indeed." Her meal and drink came and she munched quietly, "what planet do you hail from?"
She arched an ebony brow, "fascinating indeed." Her meal and drink came and she munched quietly, "what planet do you hail from?"
foto_1.png
(*had run off to search up a suitable Outer Rim planet*)

"Ah, I hang out on Taris." This was true, one of his two primary hideouts was there. "There's a bit of fighting, but eh I can always catch some chatter and figure out the news of the battles." This was also true. He wasn't going to say that sometimes he came out of hiding to fight said battles. "The toxic bits of territory aren't so bad if you know how to avoid them." Or if you had a bunker underneath.

"But what about you?"

(So the timeline is after Boba Fett was killed, but before the end of ROTJ, from what I'm gathering here?)
(*had run off to search up a suitable Outer Rim planet*)

"Ah, I hang out on Taris." This was true, one of his two primary hideouts was there. "There's a bit of fighting, but eh I can always catch some chatter and figure out the news of the battles." This was also true. He wasn't going to say that sometimes he came out of hiding to fight said battles. "The toxic bits of territory aren't so bad if you know how to avoid them." Or if you had a bunker underneath.

"But what about you?"

(So the timeline is after Boba Fett was killed, but before the end of ROTJ, from what I'm gathering here?)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
((Yeah we'll go with that, his death is fresh))
((Yeah we'll go with that, his death is fresh))
foto_1.png
(*thumbs up*)
(*thumbs up*)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
"I'm from Rattatak. I was raised by my father, in hopes of becoming his successor. Follow in his foot steps to gladiatorial glory. Unfortunately that's a hard feat to accomplish when you're half human." She sipped her drink coolly despite the fact that the viscous blue liquid packed enough of a punch to knock out a full grown man. "I suppose my story isn't all that special though I hopped the first ship out of Rattatak after the death of my father, and I did my best not to look back." She held out her hand "I'm Xrayzi, it's a pleasure to meet you."
"I'm from Rattatak. I was raised by my father, in hopes of becoming his successor. Follow in his foot steps to gladiatorial glory. Unfortunately that's a hard feat to accomplish when you're half human." She sipped her drink coolly despite the fact that the viscous blue liquid packed enough of a punch to knock out a full grown man. "I suppose my story isn't all that special though I hopped the first ship out of Rattatak after the death of my father, and I did my best not to look back." She held out her hand "I'm Xrayzi, it's a pleasure to meet you."
foto_1.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 48 49