Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Rp with ImpossibleJedi4
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
Staring at him with an eyebrow raised, Xanthia seemed confused for a moment. "Its all logic." She stated. "There are many different types of pokemon, but only a few who would openly attack humans like that. They are either the territorial type of pokemon like Nidoking.. which is not typically something a leafeon would be.. they could be feral or ancient, but judging from his eyes that was not the case.. and they could be a human hater.. which judging by the fact that he went after me and not my pokemon seems to be the case. And the way that he came out of his apricorn trying to kill me? I think its a pretty solid guess that he's a human hater. And from my experience the only way to tame a human hater.. is to offer them something they can't get in the wild. Power."

She brushed her fingers against Chitter's fur quickly, feeling the sensation under her fingers. "Its all about facial expressions and guesswork. I've been a trainer for a long time. I know hatred when i see it."

Partially a lie and partially the truth.. she wasn't going to just blurt out that she could feel their emotions and essentially talk to them because of it.. or that she could transfer good and bad emotions.. pain and fear to herself or to them. She'd actually done this quite a bit with the leafeon.. giving him a little fear so he might think twice about betraying or attacking her.

"I don't think he would like it if i named him. The monstrosity would probably try and take a few of my fingers off." She snorted. "I'm leaving. You don't have to come with.. but I am not staying here. If there is one human hater.. there are bound to be more." She could find herbs on the way through the forest. And then.. she'd have to rest somewhere else. Maybe she should have climbed a tree and tied herself in there.. then the leafeon wouldn't have been able to get at her and they wouldn't be in this mess. She wished that she had Hades.. even though he'd been a bit sadistic.. at least he had never attacked her.. and he had stayed up at night to protect her quite a few times.

"I'm headed to Pastoria city." She explained. "It's less abandoned than Hearthome is, so maybe you will find your home there."
Staring at him with an eyebrow raised, Xanthia seemed confused for a moment. "Its all logic." She stated. "There are many different types of pokemon, but only a few who would openly attack humans like that. They are either the territorial type of pokemon like Nidoking.. which is not typically something a leafeon would be.. they could be feral or ancient, but judging from his eyes that was not the case.. and they could be a human hater.. which judging by the fact that he went after me and not my pokemon seems to be the case. And the way that he came out of his apricorn trying to kill me? I think its a pretty solid guess that he's a human hater. And from my experience the only way to tame a human hater.. is to offer them something they can't get in the wild. Power."

She brushed her fingers against Chitter's fur quickly, feeling the sensation under her fingers. "Its all about facial expressions and guesswork. I've been a trainer for a long time. I know hatred when i see it."

Partially a lie and partially the truth.. she wasn't going to just blurt out that she could feel their emotions and essentially talk to them because of it.. or that she could transfer good and bad emotions.. pain and fear to herself or to them. She'd actually done this quite a bit with the leafeon.. giving him a little fear so he might think twice about betraying or attacking her.

"I don't think he would like it if i named him. The monstrosity would probably try and take a few of my fingers off." She snorted. "I'm leaving. You don't have to come with.. but I am not staying here. If there is one human hater.. there are bound to be more." She could find herbs on the way through the forest. And then.. she'd have to rest somewhere else. Maybe she should have climbed a tree and tied herself in there.. then the leafeon wouldn't have been able to get at her and they wouldn't be in this mess. She wished that she had Hades.. even though he'd been a bit sadistic.. at least he had never attacked her.. and he had stayed up at night to protect her quite a few times.

"I'm headed to Pastoria city." She explained. "It's less abandoned than Hearthome is, so maybe you will find your home there."
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
He still looked rather skeptical, but accepted her words. "Okay... Obviously someone took behavioral studies in school or something." He picked up his jacket and stretched. "Okay. I'll come, sure."

He was kind of desperate for human company, though he was loathe to admit it. "After all you may need help because of that arm." He picked up his pack.

Ill run ahead and scout. Make sure there are no other... Haters out there, Luca said, leaping up a vanishing into the undergrowth.

(Suddenly a hater popped out of the bushes, yelled "Pokemon is for little kids!" and ran away before either of them could catch him.

And GEEZ Im sorry I had to add in the behavioral studies quote from a very old RP I did. XD Couldn't be helped, your character sounded EXACTLY like a grouchier version of that old character.xD )
He still looked rather skeptical, but accepted her words. "Okay... Obviously someone took behavioral studies in school or something." He picked up his jacket and stretched. "Okay. I'll come, sure."

He was kind of desperate for human company, though he was loathe to admit it. "After all you may need help because of that arm." He picked up his pack.

Ill run ahead and scout. Make sure there are no other... Haters out there, Luca said, leaping up a vanishing into the undergrowth.

(Suddenly a hater popped out of the bushes, yelled "Pokemon is for little kids!" and ran away before either of them could catch him.

And GEEZ Im sorry I had to add in the behavioral studies quote from a very old RP I did. XD Couldn't be helped, your character sounded EXACTLY like a grouchier version of that old character.xD )
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Xanthia just raised an eyebrow at Mason, shaking her head and returning Chitter and Zira to their balls. The only one out now was Felicity. She'd help Xanthia navigate and wouldn't draw in any attention. Xanthia would have to use the amient light to find a few herbs on the way. She could store them in the peanut butter jar for now. Getting everything ready, she ignored the offhand comment about behavioral studies. Geez.. he really was just some kid.

She might need help because of her arm.. but she doubted she would need help from another human.. she hadn't needed help from humans in years. But.. he needed her help.. so she supposed it was going to take a bit to shake him off.. if she could at all. He was probably lonely or something. She never got like that... humans could turn on you in a second without warning. While Pokemon?? Pokemon couldn't hide anything from her.. no secrets.. no nothing. She knew exactly what she was getting into with all of them... they couldn't betray her because she would know about it.. and she would feel it coming. Whatever, he would do what he liked... she'd be rid of him soon.. and on her way to Arceus.

She watched as Luca vanished, having Felicity fly forwards, using his echolocation to steer the humans through a safe path.

"there." She stated, and plucked a few herbs from the side of the road, and some flowers, shoving them into her peanut butter jar as they moved.

((Bahahah.. XD Human hating pokemon is a thing i always wanted to touch on XD so now she's got a human-hating leafeon, who she is probably going to continuously call 'monstrosity' so that is a thing. XD Figured i'd make her life a little more difficult. Though it will get less difficult when she explains to Monstrosity that she is going after Arceus. Monstrosity will respect that.. and probably it will feed into some of his crazy i want to be stronger thing XD. Also, i don't even mind.. i thought it was funny XD)
Xanthia just raised an eyebrow at Mason, shaking her head and returning Chitter and Zira to their balls. The only one out now was Felicity. She'd help Xanthia navigate and wouldn't draw in any attention. Xanthia would have to use the amient light to find a few herbs on the way. She could store them in the peanut butter jar for now. Getting everything ready, she ignored the offhand comment about behavioral studies. Geez.. he really was just some kid.

She might need help because of her arm.. but she doubted she would need help from another human.. she hadn't needed help from humans in years. But.. he needed her help.. so she supposed it was going to take a bit to shake him off.. if she could at all. He was probably lonely or something. She never got like that... humans could turn on you in a second without warning. While Pokemon?? Pokemon couldn't hide anything from her.. no secrets.. no nothing. She knew exactly what she was getting into with all of them... they couldn't betray her because she would know about it.. and she would feel it coming. Whatever, he would do what he liked... she'd be rid of him soon.. and on her way to Arceus.

She watched as Luca vanished, having Felicity fly forwards, using his echolocation to steer the humans through a safe path.

"there." She stated, and plucked a few herbs from the side of the road, and some flowers, shoving them into her peanut butter jar as they moved.

((Bahahah.. XD Human hating pokemon is a thing i always wanted to touch on XD so now she's got a human-hating leafeon, who she is probably going to continuously call 'monstrosity' so that is a thing. XD Figured i'd make her life a little more difficult. Though it will get less difficult when she explains to Monstrosity that she is going after Arceus. Monstrosity will respect that.. and probably it will feed into some of his crazy i want to be stronger thing XD. Also, i don't even mind.. i thought it was funny XD)
Mason surreptitiously snatched a few of the leaves to show Barb later. And maybe taste. Hopefully they wouldn't be nasty... Luca would like them, too.

"So..." he said casually as they walked, keeping his eyes out for any danger or things of interest. "I don't really know all that much about you...?" It was his way of wanted to know a backstory. If she asked him, he'd either make something up or simply only give half he facts. But he was curious, and had to ask.

(XD Oh good.

And yeah they're interesting! That Leafeon could cause some trouble. XD)
Mason surreptitiously snatched a few of the leaves to show Barb later. And maybe taste. Hopefully they wouldn't be nasty... Luca would like them, too.

"So..." he said casually as they walked, keeping his eyes out for any danger or things of interest. "I don't really know all that much about you...?" It was his way of wanted to know a backstory. If she asked him, he'd either make something up or simply only give half he facts. But he was curious, and had to ask.

(XD Oh good.

And yeah they're interesting! That Leafeon could cause some trouble. XD)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
He copied her, snagging the leaves from the edge of the road. He didn't even know what they did. It was kind of adorable in an endearing way. She flicked her head back as he spoke, but turned her head quickly back to the pathway, looking for Marigold to possibly fight infection. She didn't dare venture deeper into the woods, there could be more human haters.. and they could seriously injure her and her.. follower. if it was daytime, it would be easier to navigate. Didn't matter though.. they just needed to keep moving.

Mulling over his question, she decided to answer a bit sarcastically. "And i don't know much about you either. Does that really matter?" Plucking a blade of grass, she sniffed it before tossing it aside. "I'm a trainer. Been doing this since I was ten. I was in the war. The end."

There was so much more to it.. Luthien.. her powerful wings unfurling as Xanthia rode on her back into the battle, Tamaki blocking water attacks while shooting bursts of lighting as Castiel and Link cut at them with sharpened blades. Hades threw them into walls, and Bellum wrapped them in vines. A true team of six.. Most of her adventure with them was filled with holes and gaps in her memory.. more that Arceus had taken from her. "the minute you share your life.. i will share mine." Xanthia stated coldly.
He copied her, snagging the leaves from the edge of the road. He didn't even know what they did. It was kind of adorable in an endearing way. She flicked her head back as he spoke, but turned her head quickly back to the pathway, looking for Marigold to possibly fight infection. She didn't dare venture deeper into the woods, there could be more human haters.. and they could seriously injure her and her.. follower. if it was daytime, it would be easier to navigate. Didn't matter though.. they just needed to keep moving.

Mulling over his question, she decided to answer a bit sarcastically. "And i don't know much about you either. Does that really matter?" Plucking a blade of grass, she sniffed it before tossing it aside. "I'm a trainer. Been doing this since I was ten. I was in the war. The end."

There was so much more to it.. Luthien.. her powerful wings unfurling as Xanthia rode on her back into the battle, Tamaki blocking water attacks while shooting bursts of lighting as Castiel and Link cut at them with sharpened blades. Hades threw them into walls, and Bellum wrapped them in vines. A true team of six.. Most of her adventure with them was filled with holes and gaps in her memory.. more that Arceus had taken from her. "the minute you share your life.. i will share mine." Xanthia stated coldly.
"I was just asking," he replied bitterly. "It's not like I've had anyone TO ask in about six months, because I haven't seen anew person in that long. Definitely not."

He kind of wanted to ask about the war. He'd been young and didn't remember most of it. His father had died right before it ended, and then his mother had left right when it had ended. He'd stayed with friends until he was old enough, then they'd sickened and died too. Somehow... He hadn't. He still didn't know what the war had stirred up to cause such sickness.

"I didn't think you'd be much interested in mine. After all, I haven't seen as much as you, how could it ever be interesting?" The sarcasm was bitter. He'd hoped maybe for a friend or at least someone to talk to for a while. He felt that he might as well be questioning an ice cube for all the cold she radiated.
"I was just asking," he replied bitterly. "It's not like I've had anyone TO ask in about six months, because I haven't seen anew person in that long. Definitely not."

He kind of wanted to ask about the war. He'd been young and didn't remember most of it. His father had died right before it ended, and then his mother had left right when it had ended. He'd stayed with friends until he was old enough, then they'd sickened and died too. Somehow... He hadn't. He still didn't know what the war had stirred up to cause such sickness.

"I didn't think you'd be much interested in mine. After all, I haven't seen as much as you, how could it ever be interesting?" The sarcasm was bitter. He'd hoped maybe for a friend or at least someone to talk to for a while. He felt that he might as well be questioning an ice cube for all the cold she radiated.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Xanthia winced at the tone Mason was using. perhaps she had been a bit too harsh towards him. He was just a kid after all.. and normal kids didn't have trust issues like she did. If she kept pushing him away he might turn into another Cyanna.. and goodness knows she had enough to deal with with just one of those.

heaving a sigh, she felt a twinge of guilt. "Listen.. I'm sorry... its just.. I haven't been around humans in a long time.. probably three years now." she looked at a loss for words for a while, heaving a heavy sigh. "I just.. i didn't mean to sound harsh. I just.. have things in my past i'd rather not recall. I'm sure you do as well. You can't live in this day and age without having some kind of baggage."

She kicked a stone, watching it skitter off into the darkness. "How about this.. we can ask each other questions to get to know eachother. Nothing too prying.. just simple ones.. easy things that won't bring up harsh memories." She glanced back to him. "Where were you born?" Well, he should be able to answer a simple question like that.
Xanthia winced at the tone Mason was using. perhaps she had been a bit too harsh towards him. He was just a kid after all.. and normal kids didn't have trust issues like she did. If she kept pushing him away he might turn into another Cyanna.. and goodness knows she had enough to deal with with just one of those.

heaving a sigh, she felt a twinge of guilt. "Listen.. I'm sorry... its just.. I haven't been around humans in a long time.. probably three years now." she looked at a loss for words for a while, heaving a heavy sigh. "I just.. i didn't mean to sound harsh. I just.. have things in my past i'd rather not recall. I'm sure you do as well. You can't live in this day and age without having some kind of baggage."

She kicked a stone, watching it skitter off into the darkness. "How about this.. we can ask each other questions to get to know eachother. Nothing too prying.. just simple ones.. easy things that won't bring up harsh memories." She glanced back to him. "Where were you born?" Well, he should be able to answer a simple question like that.
He nodded, regretting his tone. "Eh I'm sorry too, it's just, well, I sort of did want someone to talk to." He admitted it like it was a weakness. "Luca and I already know everything there is to know about each other...."

He nodded at her proposition. "Sounds fair.... And Solaceon Town. I explored the ruins with Luca and my dad when I was really little." He grinned a bit, then asked, "You?"
He nodded, regretting his tone. "Eh I'm sorry too, it's just, well, I sort of did want someone to talk to." He admitted it like it was a weakness. "Luca and I already know everything there is to know about each other...."

He nodded at her proposition. "Sounds fair.... And Solaceon Town. I explored the ruins with Luca and my dad when I was really little." He grinned a bit, then asked, "You?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Xanthia could never understand it.. probably because she could just talk to pokemon whenever she was lonely... sort of.. Their personalities.. minds.. thoughts.. everything about them made them just as good, if not better than humans.

Xanthia hadn't thought of him reflecting the question back at her.. She had to think for a moment.. the gaps in her memory making it hard to recall entirely. Viridian Forest. In Kanto. She could remember the cottage in the forest where she could hear the calming sound of the bug pokemon humming her to sleep.. and playing out in the woods with.. three other children.. one of them whose identity escaped her.. probably just some childhood friend or something and they must have lost touch. "with my sister.. and two friends i think. we ran around the forest and ate berries.. we didn't know about the war back then."

She turned expectantly to him, waiting for a question.
Xanthia could never understand it.. probably because she could just talk to pokemon whenever she was lonely... sort of.. Their personalities.. minds.. thoughts.. everything about them made them just as good, if not better than humans.

Xanthia hadn't thought of him reflecting the question back at her.. She had to think for a moment.. the gaps in her memory making it hard to recall entirely. Viridian Forest. In Kanto. She could remember the cottage in the forest where she could hear the calming sound of the bug pokemon humming her to sleep.. and playing out in the woods with.. three other children.. one of them whose identity escaped her.. probably just some childhood friend or something and they must have lost touch. "with my sister.. and two friends i think. we ran around the forest and ate berries.. we didn't know about the war back then."

She turned expectantly to him, waiting for a question.
"Oh wow that sounds cool," he said with a smile, whacking a branch out of the way. "Um... What did you do for fun?" he asked. "Not too prying, right?"

(Sorry brain blank!)
"Oh wow that sounds cool," he said with a smile, whacking a branch out of the way. "Um... What did you do for fun?" he asked. "Not too prying, right?"

(Sorry brain blank!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20