Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Rp with ImpossibleJedi4
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
^
^
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(aaah, so sorry, it got lost in a SEA of pings D:)

Xanthia narrowed her eyes at him, shaking her head. "Keep that between us. We can't have them knowing all of my secrets. Its better they think i am not who i am.. and the weaker they think i am.. the better. If you notice, i didn't switch out Chitter to a different pokemon. Best to keep our teams under wraps as well."

Chitter cooly glanced to Luca, on edge yet not showing it as much, a calming expression on her face. She nodded to her fellow fighting type before she started off in the direction they had been told to head.

Xanthia sighed. "I just.. i can't ever decide if these things.. these groups of people.. if they are ever truthful or liars.. i can tell with pokemon because i can feel it.. i just.. can't tell with people. Its a huge problem."

She swung her bo staff to her back, sliding it into her bookbag strap smoothly so it wouldn't be in her way anymore. "this is slowing down all of my plans."

Every day she spent doing pointless side quests for others was a day that she was away from Arceus' trail.. a day where the trail to her first team was growing colder.. and further away.
(aaah, so sorry, it got lost in a SEA of pings D:)

Xanthia narrowed her eyes at him, shaking her head. "Keep that between us. We can't have them knowing all of my secrets. Its better they think i am not who i am.. and the weaker they think i am.. the better. If you notice, i didn't switch out Chitter to a different pokemon. Best to keep our teams under wraps as well."

Chitter cooly glanced to Luca, on edge yet not showing it as much, a calming expression on her face. She nodded to her fellow fighting type before she started off in the direction they had been told to head.

Xanthia sighed. "I just.. i can't ever decide if these things.. these groups of people.. if they are ever truthful or liars.. i can tell with pokemon because i can feel it.. i just.. can't tell with people. Its a huge problem."

She swung her bo staff to her back, sliding it into her bookbag strap smoothly so it wouldn't be in her way anymore. "this is slowing down all of my plans."

Every day she spent doing pointless side quests for others was a day that she was away from Arceus' trail.. a day where the trail to her first team was growing colder.. and further away.
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(It's okay!)

Mason nodded. "I don't blame you for that. No way am I telling them about what I can do, either. And okay with the teams thing." He rather hoped the villagers were trustworthy, but one could never be too sure.

He could see a section of barbwire and chainlink fence peeking out from some bushes. "Hey you think that's it?" he said in a quiet voice.
(It's okay!)

Mason nodded. "I don't blame you for that. No way am I telling them about what I can do, either. And okay with the teams thing." He rather hoped the villagers were trustworthy, but one could never be too sure.

He could see a section of barbwire and chainlink fence peeking out from some bushes. "Hey you think that's it?" he said in a quiet voice.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(Imma just give this a gentle poke)
(Imma just give this a gentle poke)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(wow, this never notified me at all XD)

Xanthia heaved a deep sigh as she glanced towards the fence. She nodded slowly, and Chitter bent open the fence with a sleek shift of fire tipping her long arms.

A furious snarl came from inside the compound as Mightyena launched itself towards them, intercepted rather quickly by Chitter. A whimper as a burst of punches connected with the creature, causing it to fall back, blood seeping from its wounds. A whispered apology from Xanthia as she brushed her fingers along its body, and the creature lay still.

Towards the innards of the compound. it was well patrolled, with people everywhere, decked out in armor made from tin cans it appeared. Some were carrying weapons, small knives, swords, and even what looked like a mace. They also had pokeballs at their waist. Of course, they would be the warrior type. This might prove to be a problem.
(wow, this never notified me at all XD)

Xanthia heaved a deep sigh as she glanced towards the fence. She nodded slowly, and Chitter bent open the fence with a sleek shift of fire tipping her long arms.

A furious snarl came from inside the compound as Mightyena launched itself towards them, intercepted rather quickly by Chitter. A whimper as a burst of punches connected with the creature, causing it to fall back, blood seeping from its wounds. A whispered apology from Xanthia as she brushed her fingers along its body, and the creature lay still.

Towards the innards of the compound. it was well patrolled, with people everywhere, decked out in armor made from tin cans it appeared. Some were carrying weapons, small knives, swords, and even what looked like a mace. They also had pokeballs at their waist. Of course, they would be the warrior type. This might prove to be a problem.
(Did you accidentally unsub? I did thay once.)

"Tin cans?" Mason whispered. "I'm not sure whether to be frightened or confused." Luca was crouched behind him, eyeing their weapons.

Whatever they have for armor, their weapons are no laughing matter. Those are real.
(Did you accidentally unsub? I did thay once.)

"Tin cans?" Mason whispered. "I'm not sure whether to be frightened or confused." Luca was crouched behind him, eyeing their weapons.

Whatever they have for armor, their weapons are no laughing matter. Those are real.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(nope, still subbed, i think it got loss in the sea of pings i had XD)

"Well, you do what you can when all technology has been destroyed. Tin cans are better than nothing i suppose. ANd they likely lack the tools and expertise to make something more protective."

She glanced over towards the camp, trying to think of a way to take them down without alerting the entire clan.
(nope, still subbed, i think it got loss in the sea of pings i had XD)

"Well, you do what you can when all technology has been destroyed. Tin cans are better than nothing i suppose. ANd they likely lack the tools and expertise to make something more protective."

She glanced over towards the camp, trying to think of a way to take them down without alerting the entire clan.
(Haha that happens too!)

"True," he said. Still, if they stole generators couldn't they steal armor?

"So does any of the pokemon we have know some kind of paralytic poison or sleep move?" he asked quietly.
(Haha that happens too!)

"True," he said. Still, if they stole generators couldn't they steal armor?

"So does any of the pokemon we have know some kind of paralytic poison or sleep move?" he asked quietly.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(indeed)

Xanthia gazed at the others before her, frowning. "Not me." She stated. "I don't trust the Monstrosity to go out and do what i ask, especially not after he was reverted by Cyanna.. and Felicity knows poison moves, but nothing that is paralytic.. or sleep inducing." Then she cursed. "Constantine.."

A flicker of psychic energy and the creature appreared with a sly expression on his face. "You rang?"

Xanthia looked peeved. "You son of a-"

"Temper temper." Constantine interrupted. "Do you want my help or not?"

Xanthia narrowed her eyes, gritting her teeth. "Fine you pesky freak. Go." She was irritated because who knew how long the psychic type had been there for.

Constantine drifted out into the main camp, eyes glowing with psychic energy. As each hand brushed against the guards, body flickering slightly as they fell to his touch, allured by his eyes and collapsing in heaps as they fell into a deep sleep.

Xanthia sprinted out from behind where her and Mason had been crouched, Chitter following closely behind.
(indeed)

Xanthia gazed at the others before her, frowning. "Not me." She stated. "I don't trust the Monstrosity to go out and do what i ask, especially not after he was reverted by Cyanna.. and Felicity knows poison moves, but nothing that is paralytic.. or sleep inducing." Then she cursed. "Constantine.."

A flicker of psychic energy and the creature appreared with a sly expression on his face. "You rang?"

Xanthia looked peeved. "You son of a-"

"Temper temper." Constantine interrupted. "Do you want my help or not?"

Xanthia narrowed her eyes, gritting her teeth. "Fine you pesky freak. Go." She was irritated because who knew how long the psychic type had been there for.

Constantine drifted out into the main camp, eyes glowing with psychic energy. As each hand brushed against the guards, body flickering slightly as they fell to his touch, allured by his eyes and collapsing in heaps as they fell into a deep sleep.

Xanthia sprinted out from behind where her and Mason had been crouched, Chitter following closely behind.
Mason followed, Luca vaulting onto the roof and keeping a narrow-eyed watch.

"Thanks," he whispered quietly to Constantine. "So do you see anything that looks like a generator?" His posture was tense, and he gripped the apricorn of Barb tightly in his fist. "If we can't find it, maybe Saltare can."
Mason followed, Luca vaulting onto the roof and keeping a narrow-eyed watch.

"Thanks," he whispered quietly to Constantine. "So do you see anything that looks like a generator?" His posture was tense, and he gripped the apricorn of Barb tightly in his fist. "If we can't find it, maybe Saltare can."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20