Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 Rp with ImpossibleJedi4
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
(oh sorry i totally forgot to respond before.. my dumb face XD i already got your alert though because i am subbed to this thing. XD i love him, he's perfect XD i am going to start in the next post, but that won't be for a bit because i am going to the dentist for a few hours haha XD)
(oh sorry i totally forgot to respond before.. my dumb face XD i already got your alert though because i am subbed to this thing. XD i love him, he's perfect XD i am going to start in the next post, but that won't be for a bit because i am going to the dentist for a few hours haha XD)
want to learn about project egg? Click HERE!
draconequis_custom_banner_by_lightdragon777-d7qsnp5.gif
(Okay! I am too. ;)

Okay cool I've got to go to class at 3 anyways!)
(Okay! I am too. ;)

Okay cool I've got to go to class at 3 anyways!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(ooh i totally forgot to ask, how do you feel about one of the antagonists having the power to revert pokemon to their ancient forms? Basically she makes them stronger and look slightly twisted, in exchange for control of their minds. Essentially it would just be the antagonist (Xanthia's sister) targeting her for 'betraying her' long story in that one i can reveal in RP. I promise it won't affect your character unless you want it too XD. also in exchange for the powers, this antagonist is wheelchair bound.)

Xanthia was tired.. so tired of all of this.. the voices of the pokemon she'd lost over the years. She'd started when she was ten.. just like every other normal trainer. She'd had a starter.. just like every other trainer.. and she'd gotten a pokedex.. just like every other trainer.

Except.. she wasn't like every other trainer. From the day she was born.. she'd had an ability.. one that was apparently sought after by others. The ability to understand pokemon. Though not them speaking or anything. She could just.. connect to them.. feel their thoughts and emotions.. occasionally she'd catch glimpse of a memory.. and she could help them.. understand them. Of course.. an ability like this had made her.. well.. a target for her entire life.

She brushed a lock of hair out of her face, wishing things were like they had been before the war.. before Arceus had destroyed everything she held dear.. before she had this gap in her memory.. where she was certain something really important had been.

She glanced over at her three pokemon, feeling tired and sick. Only three had managed to survive thus far... three.. it was far less than she was used to.

Chitter, the Infernape.. her white fur glittering as she gazed over the horizon of the busted remains of what used to be Hearthome city, where the rubble lined the streets from the explosions. She'd seen a painting of it intact in a book somewhere.. and it was just like everything else in this world.. broken beyond repair.

Felicity, the Crobat... she'd almost died.. more times than Xanthia cared to admit... a scar across her face and a slit in one of her wings to show how close she had come. Still.. she'd hung on.. almost stubbornly to life.. the luckiest Zubat who ever lived.. because she'd come far enough now that she could protect herself.. as long as she didn't face a psychic type.

And then there was Zira.. the Gastrodon who was inside her apricorn at the moment due to her painfully slow traveling speed. She was.. stable.. reliable.. sturdy. Xanthia found herself relying on Zira more often than she relied on Chitter honestly.

She had a.. stable team. But.. they wouldn't be enough to face Arceus... she needed more help.. more pokemon.

Ignoring the burbling laugh-like screeching of Felicity, Xanthia took a breath and started through the city. It was dangerous here.. she could feel it in her soul. Chitter seemed to notice as well, eyes scrunched up and narrowed as she remained alert... something off in the distance.

"Ferrnn.." The infernape glowered, her fists clenching slightly.
(ooh i totally forgot to ask, how do you feel about one of the antagonists having the power to revert pokemon to their ancient forms? Basically she makes them stronger and look slightly twisted, in exchange for control of their minds. Essentially it would just be the antagonist (Xanthia's sister) targeting her for 'betraying her' long story in that one i can reveal in RP. I promise it won't affect your character unless you want it too XD. also in exchange for the powers, this antagonist is wheelchair bound.)

Xanthia was tired.. so tired of all of this.. the voices of the pokemon she'd lost over the years. She'd started when she was ten.. just like every other normal trainer. She'd had a starter.. just like every other trainer.. and she'd gotten a pokedex.. just like every other trainer.

Except.. she wasn't like every other trainer. From the day she was born.. she'd had an ability.. one that was apparently sought after by others. The ability to understand pokemon. Though not them speaking or anything. She could just.. connect to them.. feel their thoughts and emotions.. occasionally she'd catch glimpse of a memory.. and she could help them.. understand them. Of course.. an ability like this had made her.. well.. a target for her entire life.

She brushed a lock of hair out of her face, wishing things were like they had been before the war.. before Arceus had destroyed everything she held dear.. before she had this gap in her memory.. where she was certain something really important had been.

She glanced over at her three pokemon, feeling tired and sick. Only three had managed to survive thus far... three.. it was far less than she was used to.

Chitter, the Infernape.. her white fur glittering as she gazed over the horizon of the busted remains of what used to be Hearthome city, where the rubble lined the streets from the explosions. She'd seen a painting of it intact in a book somewhere.. and it was just like everything else in this world.. broken beyond repair.

Felicity, the Crobat... she'd almost died.. more times than Xanthia cared to admit... a scar across her face and a slit in one of her wings to show how close she had come. Still.. she'd hung on.. almost stubbornly to life.. the luckiest Zubat who ever lived.. because she'd come far enough now that she could protect herself.. as long as she didn't face a psychic type.

And then there was Zira.. the Gastrodon who was inside her apricorn at the moment due to her painfully slow traveling speed. She was.. stable.. reliable.. sturdy. Xanthia found herself relying on Zira more often than she relied on Chitter honestly.

She had a.. stable team. But.. they wouldn't be enough to face Arceus... she needed more help.. more pokemon.

Ignoring the burbling laugh-like screeching of Felicity, Xanthia took a breath and started through the city. It was dangerous here.. she could feel it in her soul. Chitter seemed to notice as well, eyes scrunched up and narrowed as she remained alert... something off in the distance.

"Ferrnn.." The infernape glowered, her fists clenching slightly.
(Hey that sounds cool to me! :D )

Mason was sitting in an abandoned building in this city, a flashlight clutched between his knees as he sat, back to the wall, trying to open a package of food. "Dang... Thing..." He muttered to himself.

Saltare, having worn himself out on the journey, was asleep in a heap on the floor. Barb was watching him, arms crossed, looking judgemental but really just trying to protect him in her own way. After a few moments, she took the package, and used one of her sharp thorns to slit it open.

"Heh, thanks," Mason said with a lopsided smile. He scarfed down the food inside and handed one more package to Barb. She opened it and set the food beside Saltare for him to eat when he woke. She thrived off of photosynthesis herself, and Luca preferred berries and fresh meat to most human foods.

Luca herself was perched on the roof, watching for anything of interest. Her eyes were closed, though. Even the sharp moonlight wasnt enough to illuminate all threats, so she used her aura sight to sense all the pokemon in the forest and nearby.

Suddenly three souls came into her view.

Brother, we are not alone!

(Yep she calls Mason brother. ;) )
(Hey that sounds cool to me! :D )

Mason was sitting in an abandoned building in this city, a flashlight clutched between his knees as he sat, back to the wall, trying to open a package of food. "Dang... Thing..." He muttered to himself.

Saltare, having worn himself out on the journey, was asleep in a heap on the floor. Barb was watching him, arms crossed, looking judgemental but really just trying to protect him in her own way. After a few moments, she took the package, and used one of her sharp thorns to slit it open.

"Heh, thanks," Mason said with a lopsided smile. He scarfed down the food inside and handed one more package to Barb. She opened it and set the food beside Saltare for him to eat when he woke. She thrived off of photosynthesis herself, and Luca preferred berries and fresh meat to most human foods.

Luca herself was perched on the roof, watching for anything of interest. Her eyes were closed, though. Even the sharp moonlight wasnt enough to illuminate all threats, so she used her aura sight to sense all the pokemon in the forest and nearby.

Suddenly three souls came into her view.

Brother, we are not alone!

(Yep she calls Mason brother. ;) )
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Xanthia could feel them.. though she wasn't sure exactly who they were she knew there were pokemon.. and there was a human.

A chill down her back as the fire on Chitter's head probably was acting like a beacon. Even more so now that the Pokemon was firing herself up, using a couple of work-ups to boost her fire's strength. Preparing for the inevitable battle. Maybe Xanthia should have just stuck with using Felicity.... but she was nervous of Felicity's weaknesses... well Felicity and Chitter's shared weakness. That was why she was here in the first place. This was the territory of dark pokemon now.. and if she was lucky.. she could find the one she was looking for.

She didn't even have to speak to her pokemon, Xanthia already knew that Chitter and Felicity were ready... and they were strong enough now that they didn't need her instructions... not that wild pokemon ever really needed humans in the first place.

She placed her hand on the third apricorn, the one with Zira inside, narrowing her eyes into slits. She'd survived this long.. heck if she was going to let some random person take her out before she could get to Arceus.

"Felicity."

A high pitched scream that was the Crobat's cry, echoing past the buildings. She'd not forgotten how to use echolocation even though she had eyes now. She closed them in order to focus, ears twitching as the sound waves bounced off four figures. She floated back to Xanthia, brushing against her trainer's hand.

The information transferred as a memory, shifting through blurred pictures and sorting them, Xanthia was able to glean that there were.. four of them.. three pokemon.. one human. Well there were three on her team too. And she had some.. unorthodox training methods.. in order to save her pokemon.. she had to.. be tough on them.

A shift of her body as she waved her hand, Chitter moved to her left and Felicity to her right, the two in a protective flanking motion. Xanthia's hand again rested on her apricorn as she approached the person. Better to face them now than to ignore it and be ambushed.

Her eyes cold and calculating, she surveyed the man first. Taller than herself by a few inches, red hair, startlingly green eyes with freckles. And then the pokemon.. a Roserade... a Lucario.. and a Shinx.

Her mind twisted with complex battle formulas. Clearly the Shinx was still a child.. but just in case she would use Zira's ground typing to null the attacks. Chitter could make short work of the Lucario.. and Felicity would have a field day with the Roserade. Chitter would have to move quickly though... and be wary of any psychic moves she might have.

"Ferrrnn." Chitter narrowed her eyes slightly, the fire on her head lighting up the area around them.
Xanthia could feel them.. though she wasn't sure exactly who they were she knew there were pokemon.. and there was a human.

A chill down her back as the fire on Chitter's head probably was acting like a beacon. Even more so now that the Pokemon was firing herself up, using a couple of work-ups to boost her fire's strength. Preparing for the inevitable battle. Maybe Xanthia should have just stuck with using Felicity.... but she was nervous of Felicity's weaknesses... well Felicity and Chitter's shared weakness. That was why she was here in the first place. This was the territory of dark pokemon now.. and if she was lucky.. she could find the one she was looking for.

She didn't even have to speak to her pokemon, Xanthia already knew that Chitter and Felicity were ready... and they were strong enough now that they didn't need her instructions... not that wild pokemon ever really needed humans in the first place.

She placed her hand on the third apricorn, the one with Zira inside, narrowing her eyes into slits. She'd survived this long.. heck if she was going to let some random person take her out before she could get to Arceus.

"Felicity."

A high pitched scream that was the Crobat's cry, echoing past the buildings. She'd not forgotten how to use echolocation even though she had eyes now. She closed them in order to focus, ears twitching as the sound waves bounced off four figures. She floated back to Xanthia, brushing against her trainer's hand.

The information transferred as a memory, shifting through blurred pictures and sorting them, Xanthia was able to glean that there were.. four of them.. three pokemon.. one human. Well there were three on her team too. And she had some.. unorthodox training methods.. in order to save her pokemon.. she had to.. be tough on them.

A shift of her body as she waved her hand, Chitter moved to her left and Felicity to her right, the two in a protective flanking motion. Xanthia's hand again rested on her apricorn as she approached the person. Better to face them now than to ignore it and be ambushed.

Her eyes cold and calculating, she surveyed the man first. Taller than herself by a few inches, red hair, startlingly green eyes with freckles. And then the pokemon.. a Roserade... a Lucario.. and a Shinx.

Her mind twisted with complex battle formulas. Clearly the Shinx was still a child.. but just in case she would use Zira's ground typing to null the attacks. Chitter could make short work of the Lucario.. and Felicity would have a field day with the Roserade. Chitter would have to move quickly though... and be wary of any psychic moves she might have.

"Ferrrnn." Chitter narrowed her eyes slightly, the fire on her head lighting up the area around them.
Mason scrambled to his feet.

"What the heck!" he yelled. "Luca, couldn't you have warned me sooner? They're literally in this building!" He eyed the girl in front of him. "Uh hey lady, what are you doing here? If you're looking for a fight you'll surely lose." Well that wasn't true. And he knew it. But he tried for the brave words anyways.

I am sorry, brother, they caught me off guard. Luca had dropped in through a shattered window and stood and the head of the group. Why have you come here? she asked, the thoughts aimed at the opposing team.
Mason scrambled to his feet.

"What the heck!" he yelled. "Luca, couldn't you have warned me sooner? They're literally in this building!" He eyed the girl in front of him. "Uh hey lady, what are you doing here? If you're looking for a fight you'll surely lose." Well that wasn't true. And he knew it. But he tried for the brave words anyways.

I am sorry, brother, they caught me off guard. Luca had dropped in through a shattered window and stood and the head of the group. Why have you come here? she asked, the thoughts aimed at the opposing team.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
(sorry about Xanthia, she can be cold to people)

Xanthia snorted at the trainer's less than attractive reaction, and felt a twinge of disdain as he practically yelled at his pokemon. She felt a twinge of sympathy for the Lucario.. the emotion pokemon who was probably reading Xanthia's emotions as she stood in front of them. Luca.. a.. creative name.. she thought rather sarcastically.

And then he said something about her losing in a fight. Considering one of his pokemon was still in its baby form she couldn't help but let out a small snort, a smile cracked across her face. Adorable.. like a magikarp. Brave.. and stupid as well...

And then as the Lucario approached, Xanthia raised an eyebrow. "Why have you come here?" Xanthia echoed the same question she'd been asked. "i'm sure your trainer is just as willing to tell me as I am willing to tell you. We all have our reasons."

"Infeeerrrnape." A glint in Chitter's eyes as she glanced to Luca, the fire on her head blazing brightly as she eyed up her new rival. Yes.. this would do nicely.

"Not now." Xanthia gazed to her Infernape, who sighed a puff of smoke and dipped her head slightly. Felicity swooped over and perched on Xanthia's shoulder, ears twitching slightly.
(sorry about Xanthia, she can be cold to people)

Xanthia snorted at the trainer's less than attractive reaction, and felt a twinge of disdain as he practically yelled at his pokemon. She felt a twinge of sympathy for the Lucario.. the emotion pokemon who was probably reading Xanthia's emotions as she stood in front of them. Luca.. a.. creative name.. she thought rather sarcastically.

And then he said something about her losing in a fight. Considering one of his pokemon was still in its baby form she couldn't help but let out a small snort, a smile cracked across her face. Adorable.. like a magikarp. Brave.. and stupid as well...

And then as the Lucario approached, Xanthia raised an eyebrow. "Why have you come here?" Xanthia echoed the same question she'd been asked. "i'm sure your trainer is just as willing to tell me as I am willing to tell you. We all have our reasons."

"Infeeerrrnape." A glint in Chitter's eyes as she glanced to Luca, the fire on her head blazing brightly as she eyed up her new rival. Yes.. this would do nicely.

"Not now." Xanthia gazed to her Infernape, who sighed a puff of smoke and dipped her head slightly. Felicity swooped over and perched on Xanthia's shoulder, ears twitching slightly.
Mason kept his gaze focused on her. "I'm here because I'm trying to get by," he scoffed, incredulous. "Why else would I be in an abandoned building at night with nothing more than a few scraps of food to live off off? Why're you all aggressive and stuff, I was here first and I didn't do anything!"

By now Saltare had woken, devoured his rations, and padded next to Luca. "Shiii?" he chirped, cocking his head. Now isn't the time to make new friends, little one, Luca said. We don't want you getting hurt. She ruffled the fur on his head with a paw. Barb had made not a sound the entire time, just leaning against the wall with her arms crosses and her stare unblinking.
Mason kept his gaze focused on her. "I'm here because I'm trying to get by," he scoffed, incredulous. "Why else would I be in an abandoned building at night with nothing more than a few scraps of food to live off off? Why're you all aggressive and stuff, I was here first and I didn't do anything!"

By now Saltare had woken, devoured his rations, and padded next to Luca. "Shiii?" he chirped, cocking his head. Now isn't the time to make new friends, little one, Luca said. We don't want you getting hurt. She ruffled the fur on his head with a paw. Barb had made not a sound the entire time, just leaning against the wall with her arms crosses and her stare unblinking.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
Raising an eyebrow again, Xanthia snorted. "You were the one who told me you could easily 'beat me in a fight.'" She made air quotes around the words he had said, chuckling lightly to herself. "And just because you were here first doesn't mean you own this place. It's an almost abandoned ghost town. I came to assure myself that you weren't going to be some kind of threat or detriment towards me as so many of the less sane have attempted."

She brought a hand up and out and Chitter grasped it in her hands, something unsaid passed between the two as they seemed to almost communicate for a moment. Chitter let the fire on her head cool slightly, the light and heat on it seemed to die slightly.

"You do know this is a dangerous place for a trainer with a baby pokemon.. right?"

Felicity perked her ears, digging her claws into Xanthia's shoulder. She let out a high pitched squeak of ultrasound, ears twitched again as she kept lookout. Of course, the humans couldn't hear her ultrasound.. and not many other pokemon could either.. it would probably give them a splitting headache if they could hear. Felicity was keeping her ears twitching, listening as she shifted on Xanthia's shoulder.
Raising an eyebrow again, Xanthia snorted. "You were the one who told me you could easily 'beat me in a fight.'" She made air quotes around the words he had said, chuckling lightly to herself. "And just because you were here first doesn't mean you own this place. It's an almost abandoned ghost town. I came to assure myself that you weren't going to be some kind of threat or detriment towards me as so many of the less sane have attempted."

She brought a hand up and out and Chitter grasped it in her hands, something unsaid passed between the two as they seemed to almost communicate for a moment. Chitter let the fire on her head cool slightly, the light and heat on it seemed to die slightly.

"You do know this is a dangerous place for a trainer with a baby pokemon.. right?"

Felicity perked her ears, digging her claws into Xanthia's shoulder. She let out a high pitched squeak of ultrasound, ears twitched again as she kept lookout. Of course, the humans couldn't hear her ultrasound.. and not many other pokemon could either.. it would probably give them a splitting headache if they could hear. Felicity was keeping her ears twitching, listening as she shifted on Xanthia's shoulder.
"I thought you were a threat, you certainly looked like one." He slumped to lean against the wall. "And Saltare here is small, yeah, but these other two have been around for a while. Luca especially, she's been my companion for what, more than ten years?" He smiled at her, and she flashed her canines back, before returning their hard stares to Xanthia. As Saltare scratched an ear with a back paw, Mason asked, "what's your name, anyways?"
"I thought you were a threat, you certainly looked like one." He slumped to lean against the wall. "And Saltare here is small, yeah, but these other two have been around for a while. Luca especially, she's been my companion for what, more than ten years?" He smiled at her, and she flashed her canines back, before returning their hard stares to Xanthia. As Saltare scratched an ear with a back paw, Mason asked, "what's your name, anyways?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20