Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine nodded, deciding not to ask about her youngest brother. " Sounds like you have a nice little family back on uh... Q'dar!" She snapped her fingers once she remembered the planet's name. Though, she was quickly interrupted when a large frond smacked her in the face. The Nerserhi was more stunned at the suddenness of it than anything.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine nodded, deciding not to ask about her youngest brother. " Sounds like you have a nice little family back on uh... Q'dar!" She snapped her fingers once she remembered the planet's name. Though, she was quickly interrupted when a large frond smacked her in the face. The Nerserhi was more stunned at the suddenness of it than anything.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes
Alistair grinned. "Sure do! They'll all be waiting for me." She lifted the frond out of the way. "You okay?"
@MissHolmes
Alistair grinned. "Sure do! They'll all be waiting for me." She lifted the frond out of the way. "You okay?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

She shook her head and laughed sheepishly," Yeah, just scared me a little is all." Her shouldered scrunched up around her neck and she walked ahead a little. One of her hands shot to grip the butt of her pistol when she heard a weird noise. " It's so feral here.." Her tail displayed her fright obviously.
@ImpossibleJedi4

She shook her head and laughed sheepishly," Yeah, just scared me a little is all." Her shouldered scrunched up around her neck and she walked ahead a little. One of her hands shot to grip the butt of her pistol when she heard a weird noise. " It's so feral here.." Her tail displayed her fright obviously.
@MissHolmes
"Yeah..." Alistair was on edge but somehow her body didn't show it other than to make her footfalls extra light. All she'd seen was a few lizards darting arrows the tree bark... So far.
@MissHolmes
"Yeah..." Alistair was on edge but somehow her body didn't show it other than to make her footfalls extra light. All she'd seen was a few lizards darting arrows the tree bark... So far.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Jeez... It sure is eerie here... And to think the whole planet is like this!" Vinzintine visibly shuddered, her tail shook for a moment and her ears quivered. She pulled her hood back over her head nervously and trekked on through the mud, She stayed wary of her surroundings, she also made sure that Alistair stayed near or Vinzintine stayed near her.
@ImpossibleJedi4

" Jeez... It sure is eerie here... And to think the whole planet is like this!" Vinzintine visibly shuddered, her tail shook for a moment and her ears quivered. She pulled her hood back over her head nervously and trekked on through the mud, She stayed wary of her surroundings, she also made sure that Alistair stayed near or Vinzintine stayed near her.
@MissHolmes
"Yeah, it is pretty crazy." But at least there was no eerie wind here. She was grateful for that at least. And plenty of life. That was good too.
@MissHolmes
"Yeah, it is pretty crazy." But at least there was no eerie wind here. She was grateful for that at least. And plenty of life. That was good too.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

There was a dense mist that hung low to the ground, making each step filled with much apprehension. Vinzintine's boots squished against the mud with each apprehensive step. She slowly drew her pistol, but let it rest at her side in her delicate grasp. She was careful not to let her tail droop into the mud and get dirty, but she could only do her best in her current situation.
@ImpossibleJedi4

There was a dense mist that hung low to the ground, making each step filled with much apprehension. Vinzintine's boots squished against the mud with each apprehensive step. She slowly drew her pistol, but let it rest at her side in her delicate grasp. She was careful not to let her tail droop into the mud and get dirty, but she could only do her best in her current situation.
@MissHolmes

Suddenly Alistair came right up to a tall... Cliff? Maybe, spathe mist obscured how high the jutting stone really was.
"Go around or try to climb? There are plenty of vines and handholds..."
@MissHolmes

Suddenly Alistair came right up to a tall... Cliff? Maybe, spathe mist obscured how high the jutting stone really was.
"Go around or try to climb? There are plenty of vines and handholds..."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Greetings again! ))

" Eh... I'm no good at climbing..." The small Nerserhi stared upwards at the tall scale before them. She glanced about wearily about the area, from the cliff to the forest behind and to their sides. Vinzintine scratched her neck and ears nervously.

" I could try..?"
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Greetings again! ))

" Eh... I'm no good at climbing..." The small Nerserhi stared upwards at the tall scale before them. She glanced about wearily about the area, from the cliff to the forest behind and to their sides. Vinzintine scratched her neck and ears nervously.

" I could try..?"
@MissHolmes
(Hi! :) )

"Ah darn." When Vinzintine changed her mind,Alistair smiled. "Don't worry I'll help!"
@MissHolmes
(Hi! :) )

"Ah darn." When Vinzintine changed her mind,Alistair smiled. "Don't worry I'll help!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26