Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Yeah! That would be cool! ))

Vinzintine's ear perked at Alistair's voice and she turned to face her," Oh no! I'm glad to get off Utapau! I've just been there so long that I feel bad for leaving. I'm excited to go to a new place!" She smiled and leaned back in her seat, pushing her hood back to lay around her neck like an infinity scarf.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Yeah! That would be cool! ))

Vinzintine's ear perked at Alistair's voice and she turned to face her," Oh no! I'm glad to get off Utapau! I've just been there so long that I feel bad for leaving. I'm excited to go to a new place!" She smiled and leaned back in her seat, pushing her hood back to lay around her neck like an infinity scarf.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes
(Cool I'll probably do it tomorrow it's late here. XD)

Alostair laughed. "Bittersweet, isn't it?" She had been born on the base on D'Qar, so she always ended up coming back. This was her longest trip. She did sometimes get pangs of what if she didn't come back though...
@MissHolmes
(Cool I'll probably do it tomorrow it's late here. XD)

Alostair laughed. "Bittersweet, isn't it?" She had been born on the base on D'Qar, so she always ended up coming back. This was her longest trip. She did sometimes get pangs of what if she didn't come back though...
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Take your time! I can't wait to see it! ))

Vinzintine nodded and sighed contently, crossing her legs in her seat. She scanned the open space in front of them in awe. " It's so devoid of everything but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't amazing... I wouldn't mind not going back!" She laughed to herself and thought about what she just said. But quickly shook herself of the thought, not wanting to dwell on it.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Take your time! I can't wait to see it! ))

Vinzintine nodded and sighed contently, crossing her legs in her seat. She scanned the open space in front of them in awe. " It's so devoid of everything but I'd be lying if I said it wasn't amazing... I wouldn't mind not going back!" She laughed to herself and thought about what she just said. But quickly shook herself of the thought, not wanting to dwell on it.
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded. "It's... Clean. Until fights start...."
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded. "It's... Clean. Until fights start...."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

In a sudden realization," Oh. Oh yeah. That's right. I forgot about the space battles for a moment..." She saw a planet growing closer and closer," Oh hey! That's Dagobah! I heard this is the planet that the Jedi Master Yoda lived on for the longest time and some other important history stuff happened here.."
@ImpossibleJedi4

In a sudden realization," Oh. Oh yeah. That's right. I forgot about the space battles for a moment..." She saw a planet growing closer and closer," Oh hey! That's Dagobah! I heard this is the planet that the Jedi Master Yoda lived on for the longest time and some other important history stuff happened here.."
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded. "Yeah Yoda was here! When Luke was with us he told me the story about how his X-Wing sank in the mud and Yoda pulled it out with the Force."
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded. "Yeah Yoda was here! When Luke was with us he told me the story about how his X-Wing sank in the mud and Yoda pulled it out with the Force."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

" I get a feeling that Master Yoda channeled some of the planet's force power to do so. But whether that's possible, I don't know." Vinzintine shrugged and sat forward in her seat, in a poor attempt at getting a better look at the planet.
@ImpossibleJedi4

" I get a feeling that Master Yoda channeled some of the planet's force power to do so. But whether that's possible, I don't know." Vinzintine shrugged and sat forward in her seat, in a poor attempt at getting a better look at the planet.
@MissHolmes
"Yeah, I'm not certain either. Although it's said he could lift five tons or more...." Alistair guppies the ship towards the planet.
@MissHolmes
"Yeah, I'm not certain either. Although it's said he could lift five tons or more...." Alistair guppies the ship towards the planet.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine's eyes widened," Wow.. That's scary.. And amazing.."

As they drew closer, there was immense fog or mist that covered the entirety of the planet. This wasn't a new phenomenon being that this whole planet was just a huge swamp." We might want to be careful when we fly in since this planet has many beasts and not all of them are small... And not all of them are grounded either. We don't need to crash OUR ship in a swamp just like Luke did."
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine's eyes widened," Wow.. That's scary.. And amazing.."

As they drew closer, there was immense fog or mist that covered the entirety of the planet. This wasn't a new phenomenon being that this whole planet was just a huge swamp." We might want to be careful when we fly in since this planet has many beasts and not all of them are small... And not all of them are grounded either. We don't need to crash OUR ship in a swamp just like Luke did."
@MissHolmes
"Yeah sorta. He was one of the good guys though, nothing to worry about. And he's also dead," she added as an afterthought. "And definitely, I am NOT crashing twice in a week."
@MissHolmes
"Yeah sorta. He was one of the good guys though, nothing to worry about. And he's also dead," she added as an afterthought. "And definitely, I am NOT crashing twice in a week."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26