Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26
@ImpossibleJedi4

" I sure hope not 'cause I'm not sure that there is much civilization, if any, on Dagobah." Vinzintine shuddered at the thought of getting stranded on said planet, but she shook off the thought. She had faith that Alistair was a good pilot and she knew exactly what she was doing.
@ImpossibleJedi4

" I sure hope not 'cause I'm not sure that there is much civilization, if any, on Dagobah." Vinzintine shuddered at the thought of getting stranded on said planet, but she shook off the thought. She had faith that Alistair was a good pilot and she knew exactly what she was doing.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes
Alistair nodded, "no kidding" and gently steered them into the cloud cover.
@MissHolmes
Alistair nodded, "no kidding" and gently steered them into the cloud cover.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinny was a little nervous about flying in the clouds but didn't make a big deal.

" So what are we looking for again?" She faced Alistair with an inquisitive look on her features. She couldn't recall her human friend telling her what she was searching for, only that it had a strong force to it.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinny was a little nervous about flying in the clouds but didn't make a big deal.

" So what are we looking for again?" She faced Alistair with an inquisitive look on her features. She couldn't recall her human friend telling her what she was searching for, only that it had a strong force to it.
@MissHolmes
"I'm actually not sure.. I hope we'll be able to feel it or see it or something? Hopefully it will be quick so we can use it to help your brother."
@MissHolmes
"I'm actually not sure.. I hope we'll be able to feel it or see it or something? Hopefully it will be quick so we can use it to help your brother."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( We can finally see a reply from me. Bless. ))

Vinzintine nodded and spat," Better not take us a long time. I don't think we can afford to take a long time anyhow.." Her gazed upon the ground and pointed out," How about we land there!"

Below in a small distance, there was a clearing in the large swampy trees. " Perhaps there's solid ground we can sit the ship on."
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( We can finally see a reply from me. Bless. ))

Vinzintine nodded and spat," Better not take us a long time. I don't think we can afford to take a long time anyhow.." Her gazed upon the ground and pointed out," How about we land there!"

Below in a small distance, there was a clearing in the large swampy trees. " Perhaps there's solid ground we can sit the ship on."
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded and carefully steered the ship to the spot Vinzintine had pointed out. Thanksfully, the ground held.
"Alright!"Alistair grinned and vaulted out after she opened the hatch.
And she sank up to her shins in black mud. "Not alright."
@MissHolmes

Alistair nodded and carefully steered the ship to the spot Vinzintine had pointed out. Thanksfully, the ground held.
"Alright!"Alistair grinned and vaulted out after she opened the hatch.
And she sank up to her shins in black mud. "Not alright."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine cackled after she leaned out of the cockpit to see Alistair to her shins in mud. She took a moment to gaze around the ship for a place to step out to, but found none. She shrugged and carefully slipped off the side of the cockpit into the mud. " Bless these knee-high boots."
Though, nevertheless, the mud came up to her shins as well. " Well... Guess it's time to find whatever we're here for.." She grunted as she yanked her foot out of the mud in an attempt to take a step," This is terrible."
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine cackled after she leaned out of the cockpit to see Alistair to her shins in mud. She took a moment to gaze around the ship for a place to step out to, but found none. She shrugged and carefully slipped off the side of the cockpit into the mud. " Bless these knee-high boots."
Though, nevertheless, the mud came up to her shins as well. " Well... Guess it's time to find whatever we're here for.." She grunted as she yanked her foot out of the mud in an attempt to take a step," This is terrible."
@MissHolmes
Alostair grumbled. "Yeah..." She managed to sludge her way to solid ground and hopped around, shaking one leg and then the other. "I suppose we should just head this way for a while." First, though, she took out the screen again and logged their coordinates so they could find their way back.
@MissHolmes
Alostair grumbled. "Yeah..." She managed to sludge her way to solid ground and hopped around, shaking one leg and then the other. "I suppose we should just head this way for a while." First, though, she took out the screen again and logged their coordinates so they could find their way back.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

She sighed and nodded... Then decided to strike up a conversation," So tell me about your family. What are they like? I think it would be interesting to know." Vinzintine smiled and looked up to Alistair for a moment, until she almost tripped and fell. From then on she decided to watch where she was going.
@ImpossibleJedi4

She sighed and nodded... Then decided to strike up a conversation," So tell me about your family. What are they like? I think it would be interesting to know." Vinzintine smiled and looked up to Alistair for a moment, until she almost tripped and fell. From then on she decided to watch where she was going.
@MissHolmes
Alistair swatted some vines out of the way. "My mother and father are Resistance spies, so they're gone a lot. They're really funny and outgoing though, which is kinda funny. I suppose it make lying easier! I get my sarcasm from my dad." She climbed over a root and continued. "And my three brothers.... They're all older. The oldest is a mechanic like me, the next oldest is training to be a spy, and the one who's only a year older than me was... Is the youngest pilot in the Resistance."
@MissHolmes
Alistair swatted some vines out of the way. "My mother and father are Resistance spies, so they're gone a lot. They're really funny and outgoing though, which is kinda funny. I suppose it make lying easier! I get my sarcasm from my dad." She climbed over a root and continued. "And my three brothers.... They're all older. The oldest is a mechanic like me, the next oldest is training to be a spy, and the one who's only a year older than me was... Is the youngest pilot in the Resistance."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26