Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 1x1 with Impossible Jedi!
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 ... 25 26
@MissHolmes
(Later today I'll look up some ships from this era)

Alistair cocked her head. "Let me see..." She began tapping on the data pad.
@MissHolmes
(Later today I'll look up some ships from this era)

Alistair cocked her head. "Let me see..." She began tapping on the data pad.
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine sort of stood there and dazed off a little, before regaining her consciousness and wandering off. She walked around the ships that the man specified were for sale and inspected them.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine sort of stood there and dazed off a little, before regaining her consciousness and wandering off. She walked around the ships that the man specified were for sale and inspected them.
?cXDdX=party.pngytkEBod.png
@MissHolmes
(Sorry things are crazy here.)

Alistair walked over to a long, skinny green ship. "How much for this one?"
The man answered, "15k."
Then Alostair noticed that it only held one person. "AH Nevermind we need a two person craft."
@MissHolmes
(Sorry things are crazy here.)

Alistair walked over to a long, skinny green ship. "How much for this one?"
The man answered, "15k."
Then Alostair noticed that it only held one person. "AH Nevermind we need a two person craft."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Don't worry about it, I wasn't able to get on at all last week. ))

Vinzintine faced a few different ships and her tail swayed gently, she held her chin between her fingers. " Do you have a ship for under 10k credits and has a hyper drive? Oh yeah, and it can transport two people? That's the basics of what we need." She slipped a hand up to the area behind her ear and scratched.
@ImpossibleJedi4

(( Don't worry about it, I wasn't able to get on at all last week. ))

Vinzintine faced a few different ships and her tail swayed gently, she held her chin between her fingers. " Do you have a ship for under 10k credits and has a hyper drive? Oh yeah, and it can transport two people? That's the basics of what we need." She slipped a hand up to the area behind her ear and scratched.
@MissHolmes
(Thanks. :) )

The man nodded and said, "One." He led them back to where a blue ship with white pinstripes was stored. "It's pretty old, but still in good shape."
@MissHolmes
(Thanks. :) )

The man nodded and said, "One." He led them back to where a blue ship with white pinstripes was stored. "It's pretty old, but still in good shape."
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine cringed a little," Well... If it'll do the job then. How much?" She had taken a few steps towards the ship to get a closer look and to examine it closer. She placed her hands on her hips, circling the large-ish vehicle.
@ImpossibleJedi4

Vinzintine cringed a little," Well... If it'll do the job then. How much?" She had taken a few steps towards the ship to get a closer look and to examine it closer. She placed her hands on her hips, circling the large-ish vehicle.
(( Oh! I have a facial reference for Vin! Can be seen here under pics and references in the white! ))

http://www.rprepository.com/c/ismistakenforabunny/124386
(( Oh! I have a facial reference for Vin! Can be seen here under pics and references in the white! ))

http://www.rprepository.com/c/ismistakenforabunny/124386
@MissHolmes
Ahh she's so cute! :)

"10k, just as you asked." Tha man smiled. "Deal?"
@MissHolmes
Ahh she's so cute! :)

"10k, just as you asked." Tha man smiled. "Deal?"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4

The small alien glanced to Alistair and then to the man," Deal! Here's the credits." She went into her pants pocket and rounded up the 10k credits. Handing them to the seller, she mentioned," That should be all of it!" Vinzintine smiled widely with excitement.
@ImpossibleJedi4

The small alien glanced to Alistair and then to the man," Deal! Here's the credits." She went into her pants pocket and rounded up the 10k credits. Handing them to the seller, she mentioned," That should be all of it!" Vinzintine smiled widely with excitement.
@MissHolmes

The man nodded. "Okay, feel free to fly her off whenever you want!"
@MissHolmes

The man nodded. "Okay, feel free to fly her off whenever you want!"
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png

Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png