Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leverage OC RP -Private-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@SocialBookWorm

Name: Pepper Nightshade

Position: Hacker

Personality: Pepper is a whiz with computers. She got a degree at MIT followed by a job at a big corporation. She found out they were corrupt and through an unfortunate series of events, lost faith in the system. She only trusts her friends, but is stingy when deciding this. She is quirky and likes her computers more than actual people sometimes. She has blonde hair with bright red strips throuout and has big glasses she needs to see.

Name: Tyler Stuart

Position: Grifter

Personality: A womanizer. He is charming and loves to get his way. He's very average in looks but uses that to his advantage.
@SocialBookWorm

Name: Pepper Nightshade

Position: Hacker

Personality: Pepper is a whiz with computers. She got a degree at MIT followed by a job at a big corporation. She found out they were corrupt and through an unfortunate series of events, lost faith in the system. She only trusts her friends, but is stingy when deciding this. She is quirky and likes her computers more than actual people sometimes. She has blonde hair with bright red strips throuout and has big glasses she needs to see.

Name: Tyler Stuart

Personality: A womanizer. He is charming and loves to get his way. He's very average in looks but uses that to his advantage.
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@pixieknight3264 ((Unless they're going to be coming back I wouldn't bother with the character profiles with the clients))

Name:Joan Bellamy
Position: Hitter
Personality: Super loyal and hyperactive. She tends to use an umbrella was a weapon, and has no qualms killing people to keep those she thinks of as 'hers' safe. Loves to give people nicknames.

Name: Joseph Bellamy
Position: Thief
Personality: Calm and mature. Capable of always keeping a clear head. He's much more of a pacifist than his twin. He loves to collect information, and is very good at his job.

Name: Caleb Madison
Personality: Dry sense of humor, and kind of a coward. Completely irrevocably in love with Joan though, though she'll never return his feelins
@pixieknight3264 ((Unless they're going to be coming back I wouldn't bother with the character profiles with the clients))

Name:Joan Bellamy
Position: Hitter
Personality: Super loyal and hyperactive. She tends to use an umbrella was a weapon, and has no qualms killing people to keep those she thinks of as 'hers' safe. Loves to give people nicknames.

Name: Joseph Bellamy
Position: Thief
Personality: Calm and mature. Capable of always keeping a clear head. He's much more of a pacifist than his twin. He loves to collect information, and is very good at his job.

Name: Caleb Madison
Personality: Dry sense of humor, and kind of a coward. Completely irrevocably in love with Joan though, though she'll never return his feelins
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

Pepper walked down the street trying to clear her head from the email she just received. It had been a group message to her and 4 other people from some guy named Jacob Casper. He wanted them to work some sort of job to help him with an art problem. At least that was the gist of it.

They were supposed to meet him at the Sunnycreek Coffeehouse in L.A. for more information. She wasn't sure what she was going to do.

---

Tyler had just opened his email and found something interesting. He didn't know how he felt about working with other people, but he was interested in meeting those two ladies.
@socialbookworm

Pepper walked down the street trying to clear her head from the email she just received. It had been a group message to her and 4 other people from some guy named Jacob Casper. He wanted them to work some sort of job to help him with an art problem. At least that was the gist of it.

They were supposed to meet him at the Sunnycreek Coffeehouse in L.A. for more information. She wasn't sure what she was going to do.

---

Tyler had just opened his email and found something interesting. He didn't know how he felt about working with other people, but he was interested in meeting those two ladies.
@Pixieknight3264

"Come on bro," Joan whined, "We could do it ourselves. We don't need a team."

Caleb looked up from where he was drawing and nodded enthusiastically in agreement, "I've heard things about Tyler," the grifter said, "You don't want him anywhere near Joan."

"You mean you don't want her anywhere near him," Joseph replies, not looking up from his laptop. Joan pouted, swinging her latest umbrella around her wrist. Joseph sighed, and looked up at her, "Ok, give me one good reason not to work with them and I'll turn it down. Until then we're at least going to this meeting."
@Pixieknight3264

"Come on bro," Joan whined, "We could do it ourselves. We don't need a team."

Caleb looked up from where he was drawing and nodded enthusiastically in agreement, "I've heard things about Tyler," the grifter said, "You don't want him anywhere near Joan."

"You mean you don't want her anywhere near him," Joseph replies, not looking up from his laptop. Joan pouted, swinging her latest umbrella around her wrist. Joseph sighed, and looked up at her, "Ok, give me one good reason not to work with them and I'll turn it down. Until then we're at least going to this meeting."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

Pepper got back to her apartment and went to look over the email again.

She had already looked into the other people this guy had hired. It was really a motley crew. She had heard of the Bellamy twins and their friend Caleb. She hadn't heard of this Tyler Stuart. Pepper had already started running a check on this guy to see if she could get anything.

Something on her computer beeped. It had finished running the check.

"Not much on this guy is there," she mumbled to herself. "Seems like he's a grifter. He must be at least somewhat good. No agency has much on him besides the grifter thing."

Pepper stared at the screen containing the proposed crew's info and the email.

"Well, might as well see what this guy has to say," she said, getting up to pack.

---

Tyler put on his most charming smile and walked up to the counter.

"One ticket to L.A. please," he said to the ticket agent. She smiled and handed over the desired ticket.
@socialbookworm

Pepper got back to her apartment and went to look over the email again.

She had already looked into the other people this guy had hired. It was really a motley crew. She had heard of the Bellamy twins and their friend Caleb. She hadn't heard of this Tyler Stuart. Pepper had already started running a check on this guy to see if she could get anything.

Something on her computer beeped. It had finished running the check.

"Not much on this guy is there," she mumbled to herself. "Seems like he's a grifter. He must be at least somewhat good. No agency has much on him besides the grifter thing."

Pepper stared at the screen containing the proposed crew's info and the email.

"Well, might as well see what this guy has to say," she said, getting up to pack.

---

Tyler put on his most charming smile and walked up to the counter.

"One ticket to L.A. please," he said to the ticket agent. She smiled and handed over the desired ticket.
@pixieknight3264

"We don't want Joan charged with murder," Caleb said dryly.

"You'd spend less time with me," Joan added.

"More people means more mouths to feed," Caleb continued in his usual dry voice.

"You already take on too much," Joan said.

Joseph looked at them both, and said, "She's not going to be charged with murder. Nothing could make me spend less time with you. It's a good thing we're rich. And that's what you guys are for."

Joan blinked and grinned at her brother, and Caleb fought down the blush creeping up his neck.

"Besides," Joseph said, "We're already in the plane. Too late to turn back now." The poor passengers next to them were staring, but that was par the course so the trio ignored them.
@pixieknight3264

"We don't want Joan charged with murder," Caleb said dryly.

"You'd spend less time with me," Joan added.

"More people means more mouths to feed," Caleb continued in his usual dry voice.

"You already take on too much," Joan said.

Joseph looked at them both, and said, "She's not going to be charged with murder. Nothing could make me spend less time with you. It's a good thing we're rich. And that's what you guys are for."

Joan blinked and grinned at her brother, and Caleb fought down the blush creeping up his neck.

"Besides," Joseph said, "We're already in the plane. Too late to turn back now." The poor passengers next to them were staring, but that was par the course so the trio ignored them.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

Pepper shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She wasn't used to flying coach and she didn't want to be.

"Good afternoon passengers. We have reached cruising altitude and you are now free to walk about the cabin," a flight attendant said over the intercom.

Pepper immediately took out her laptop and began a search on Jacob Casper. She didn't want any surprises when she landed.

---

Tyler sat outside the Sunnycreek Coffeehouse. The coffee wasn't all that great but he could find his way around for the meeting at 5 the next day.
@socialbookworm

Pepper shifted uncomfortably in her seat. She wasn't used to flying coach and she didn't want to be.

"Good afternoon passengers. We have reached cruising altitude and you are now free to walk about the cabin," a flight attendant said over the intercom.

Pepper immediately took out her laptop and began a search on Jacob Casper. She didn't want any surprises when she landed.

---

Tyler sat outside the Sunnycreek Coffeehouse. The coffee wasn't all that great but he could find his way around for the meeting at 5 the next day.
@pixieknight3264

As the trio, walked out of the airport, Joan walked in front, swinging her umbrella around her wrist and keeping an eye out for anyone that could attack her make shift family. Caleb and Joseph carried their bags, Caleb carrying his own as well as Joan. The three of them decided to walk, weaving through the streets of LA, heading towards the Coffeehouse.

"That one there," Joan said, pointing out a family, "The mother's been cheating on the father for three weeks. The middle child knows it and doesn't know what to do about it."

Caleb eyed the family as they walked by, and shook his head, "I don't see it."

Joan started to explain, and Caleb drifted closer into her space. Joseph kept an eye on the buildings they passed, mentally noting the different types of security.

"And we're here ducklings!" Joan announced as they walked into the cafe, an hour early for the meeting.

"Joy," Caleb said dryly, "Now that I'm a duck I can learn to fly."

Joseph laughed, ushering the other two to a table near the back, in a corner away from any windows.
@pixieknight3264

As the trio, walked out of the airport, Joan walked in front, swinging her umbrella around her wrist and keeping an eye out for anyone that could attack her make shift family. Caleb and Joseph carried their bags, Caleb carrying his own as well as Joan. The three of them decided to walk, weaving through the streets of LA, heading towards the Coffeehouse.

"That one there," Joan said, pointing out a family, "The mother's been cheating on the father for three weeks. The middle child knows it and doesn't know what to do about it."

Caleb eyed the family as they walked by, and shook his head, "I don't see it."

Joan started to explain, and Caleb drifted closer into her space. Joseph kept an eye on the buildings they passed, mentally noting the different types of security.

"And we're here ducklings!" Joan announced as they walked into the cafe, an hour early for the meeting.

"Joy," Caleb said dryly, "Now that I'm a duck I can learn to fly."

Joseph laughed, ushering the other two to a table near the back, in a corner away from any windows.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

Pepper found the coffeehouse pretty easily. She had already hacked into the joke of a security system the place had. The meeting was supposed to start in 30 minutes and Pepper didn't see Mr. Casper anywhere.

She noticed a woman with an umbrella near the back of the cafe. The woman was sitting with 2 men, one of which looked very much like the woman.

Must be the Bellamy "family" Pepper thought. If that's them then were still missing-

"Excuse me Miss?" the Barista said interrupting Pepper's thoughts and nearly making her drop her laptop. "Are you going to order?"

"Yes, sorry," she said, "I'll have a venti double chocolate chip frappechino."

"That'll be $4.75."

"Let me get that for you," the man behind Pepper said, a charming smile on his face. "The name's Tyler Stuart. What's your's beautiful goddess?"

"Oh. The name's Mary Sue," the Batista handed Pepper her frap. "Thank you. Good bye."

Pepper went in the direction of the Bellamy's table and Tyler remained slightly dumbfounded at the counter. Very few women could resist his charms, in his mind.

He ordered his coffee and followed this "Mary Sue" to the back.
@socialbookworm

Pepper found the coffeehouse pretty easily. She had already hacked into the joke of a security system the place had. The meeting was supposed to start in 30 minutes and Pepper didn't see Mr. Casper anywhere.

She noticed a woman with an umbrella near the back of the cafe. The woman was sitting with 2 men, one of which looked very much like the woman.

Must be the Bellamy "family" Pepper thought. If that's them then were still missing-

"Excuse me Miss?" the Barista said interrupting Pepper's thoughts and nearly making her drop her laptop. "Are you going to order?"

"Yes, sorry," she said, "I'll have a venti double chocolate chip frappechino."

"That'll be $4.75."

"Let me get that for you," the man behind Pepper said, a charming smile on his face. "The name's Tyler Stuart. What's your's beautiful goddess?"

"Oh. The name's Mary Sue," the Batista handed Pepper her frap. "Thank you. Good bye."

Pepper went in the direction of the Bellamy's table and Tyler remained slightly dumbfounded at the counter. Very few women could resist his charms, in his mind.

He ordered his coffee and followed this "Mary Sue" to the back.
@pixieknight3264

Joan sat in front of the boys, her umbrella within easy reach, sipping her hot chocolate. She watched as another woman and man made there way into the cafe. The woman's eye immediately drifted over to them, and Joan mentally nodded in approval. That was probably Pepper Nightshade.

"Well, he's intelligent," Caleb remarked dryly, as they watched Tyler's complete flop at flirting with Pepper. "I just can't wait to met him."

Joseph kicked the other man under the table, and said to both of them, "Behave yourselves. We don't know how long we'll be working together."

"But-" Joan protested.

"You were going to say something," Joseph told his sister.

"Don't worry Joan," Caleb reassured her, "I'll always help you hide their bodies."
@pixieknight3264

Joan sat in front of the boys, her umbrella within easy reach, sipping her hot chocolate. She watched as another woman and man made there way into the cafe. The woman's eye immediately drifted over to them, and Joan mentally nodded in approval. That was probably Pepper Nightshade.

"Well, he's intelligent," Caleb remarked dryly, as they watched Tyler's complete flop at flirting with Pepper. "I just can't wait to met him."

Joseph kicked the other man under the table, and said to both of them, "Behave yourselves. We don't know how long we'll be working together."

"But-" Joan protested.

"You were going to say something," Joseph told his sister.

"Don't worry Joan," Caleb reassured her, "I'll always help you hide their bodies."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11