Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leverage OC RP -Private-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@socialbookworm

"What?" Tyler said cautiously. He didn't trust her sweet voice for a second.

"If you don't want to lead I can. I manage him well enough," she said pointing to Tyler, "I just don't have too many people skills."
@socialbookworm

"What?" Tyler said cautiously. He didn't trust her sweet voice for a second.

"If you don't want to lead I can. I manage him well enough," she said pointing to Tyler, "I just don't have too many people skills."
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@Pixieknight3264

"If you don't leave Candy Cane alone, you'll find out why exactly you've heard of me," she said. "Or maybe I'll show you sone of the things you haven't heard. Do you want to know why?" The hitter leaned forward, "Because if you distract her, or anyone else, and this job goes wrong? It's my brother in the line, anything happens to him, no one will ever see you again."

Caleb stood up, "More hot chocolate, light of my life?" He grinned at Tyler, mocking and sharp.

"Sure," Joan said, handing her cup to him without looking away from Tyler. She wanted him to know how serious she was.

Joseph barely managed to not smirk, "I can handle him as well, as you can see. Do you think he'll actually listen too you? Or me actually?"
@Pixieknight3264

"If you don't leave Candy Cane alone, you'll find out why exactly you've heard of me," she said. "Or maybe I'll show you sone of the things you haven't heard. Do you want to know why?" The hitter leaned forward, "Because if you distract her, or anyone else, and this job goes wrong? It's my brother in the line, anything happens to him, no one will ever see you again."

Caleb stood up, "More hot chocolate, light of my life?" He grinned at Tyler, mocking and sharp.

"Sure," Joan said, handing her cup to him without looking away from Tyler. She wanted him to know how serious she was.

Joseph barely managed to not smirk, "I can handle him as well, as you can see. Do you think he'll actually listen too you? Or me actually?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

Tyler stared right back at Joan and suddenly got very serious.

"I'd never put the job on the line, regardless of who I'm working with. My reputation would be ruined. At times I may seem like an idiot, or Baka as you call me, but I'd never risk my reputation as a grifter."

Pepper was caught off guard by Tyler's sudden serious attitude. She shook it off and turned back to Joseph.

"I don't think him listening to us isn't going to be much of a problem," she said. "Maybe we should just decide this by flipping a coin?"
@socialbookworm

Tyler stared right back at Joan and suddenly got very serious.

"I'd never put the job on the line, regardless of who I'm working with. My reputation would be ruined. At times I may seem like an idiot, or Baka as you call me, but I'd never risk my reputation as a grifter."

Pepper was caught off guard by Tyler's sudden serious attitude. She shook it off and turned back to Joseph.

"I don't think him listening to us isn't going to be much of a problem," she said. "Maybe we should just decide this by flipping a coin?"
@Pixieknight3264

Joan narrowed her eyes, "I'm just supposed to trust you on this when all you've done is act like an idiot? Baaaaka." She drew out the vowel sounds, "And you said you'd never risk your reputation. I don't care about your reputation. If Jospeh or Caleb get so much as a scratch during this job, it's coming out of your hide. You too," she nodded at Pepper, "you guys could die for all I care. My boys are all that matter."

"Sociopath," Caleb said, handing her her new cup of hot chocolate, and sitting back down.

"I've never claimed otherwise," Joan said.
@Pixieknight3264

Joan narrowed her eyes, "I'm just supposed to trust you on this when all you've done is act like an idiot? Baaaaka." She drew out the vowel sounds, "And you said you'd never risk your reputation. I don't care about your reputation. If Jospeh or Caleb get so much as a scratch during this job, it's coming out of your hide. You too," she nodded at Pepper, "you guys could die for all I care. My boys are all that matter."

"Sociopath," Caleb said, handing her her new cup of hot chocolate, and sitting back down.

"I've never claimed otherwise," Joan said.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"Well Joan," Tyler said, his voice getting an edge to it, "my reputation is that I'm a good grifter and not only that, nothing goes wrong when I'm on the job. So if Joseph or Caleb, or either of you ladies for that matter, get hurt on this job then you're going to have to beat me if you want any piece of my hide."

Tyler took another sip of his coffee as he continued to stare Joan down.

"Well, glad you care so much for me Joan," Pepper said sarcastically.
@socialbookworm

"Well Joan," Tyler said, his voice getting an edge to it, "my reputation is that I'm a good grifter and not only that, nothing goes wrong when I'm on the job. So if Joseph or Caleb, or either of you ladies for that matter, get hurt on this job then you're going to have to beat me if you want any piece of my hide."

Tyler took another sip of his coffee as he continued to stare Joan down.

"Well, glad you care so much for me Joan," Pepper said sarcastically.
@Pixieknight3264

"There's only two people I care about in this world," Joan said bluntly, "and you're looking at them."

"Three people," Jospeh cut in, "You have to include yourself Joan."

"But I don't care," she said back, and both the boys sighed.

"Joan," Joseph said, "Why don't you find a place for us to stay for the night?"

"I know what you're doing bro," she said, but stood up anyways. Joseph waited until she had left before turning to the other two.

"I apologize-"

"Nope," Caleb cut in, "Joan is a big girl. She can take responsibility for her choices."
@Pixieknight3264

"There's only two people I care about in this world," Joan said bluntly, "and you're looking at them."

"Three people," Jospeh cut in, "You have to include yourself Joan."

"But I don't care," she said back, and both the boys sighed.

"Joan," Joseph said, "Why don't you find a place for us to stay for the night?"

"I know what you're doing bro," she said, but stood up anyways. Joseph waited until she had left before turning to the other two.

"I apologize-"

"Nope," Caleb cut in, "Joan is a big girl. She can take responsibility for her choices."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"No need to apologize," Pepper said. "I actually think it's kind of sweet."

Tyler nearly choked on his coffee.

"Sweet?!" he nearly shouted. "She just threatened to kill you!"

"To protect the only two she cares about. And I suggest you lower your voice Tyler. People are starting to star and I don't think you want them to."

Tyler sulked and went back to drinking his coffee.
@socialbookworm

"No need to apologize," Pepper said. "I actually think it's kind of sweet."

Tyler nearly choked on his coffee.

"Sweet?!" he nearly shouted. "She just threatened to kill you!"

"To protect the only two she cares about. And I suggest you lower your voice Tyler. People are starting to star and I don't think you want them to."

Tyler sulked and went back to drinking his coffee.
@Pixieknight3264

"if you can't work with her," Joseph told Tyler, "Or even if you upset her too much, the three of us are going to back down from this job. There's a reason we're not a full team."

Joseph turned to Caleb, "If you would give them our contact information?" Caleb nodded, and Joseph stood, "I'm going to Joan, join us when you're done, Caleb."

Caleb waved, and turned to the other two and said dryly, "Well, that went as well as I was expecting."
@Pixieknight3264

"if you can't work with her," Joseph told Tyler, "Or even if you upset her too much, the three of us are going to back down from this job. There's a reason we're not a full team."

Joseph turned to Caleb, "If you would give them our contact information?" Caleb nodded, and Joseph stood, "I'm going to Joan, join us when you're done, Caleb."

Caleb waved, and turned to the other two and said dryly, "Well, that went as well as I was expecting."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this job," Tyler mumbled under his breath.

Pepper looked at Tyler, slightly confused.

"I don't trust him," Tyler said simply. "Something about him and this whole situation is off. He's not telling us something."

"So he's supposed to tell a bunch of crooks everything about himself now?" Pepper asked raising her eyebrow. Tyler opened and closed his mouth in response.

"Now Caleb," Pepper said directing her attention back to him, "you have contact info for us?"
@socialbookworm

"Maybe we shouldn't be doing this job," Tyler mumbled under his breath.

Pepper looked at Tyler, slightly confused.

"I don't trust him," Tyler said simply. "Something about him and this whole situation is off. He's not telling us something."

"So he's supposed to tell a bunch of crooks everything about himself now?" Pepper asked raising her eyebrow. Tyler opened and closed his mouth in response.

"Now Caleb," Pepper said directing her attention back to him, "you have contact info for us?"
@pixieknight3264

"The twins not tell you something?" Caleb said dryly, "Whatever shall we do?" He sighed, "Look, the twins don't trust easy. It's taken me years to get where I've gotten with them, in trust and in knowledge. The only reason I've gotten to work with them was because of a weird mix of luck, stubbornness, and three separate gun fights." He tilted his head to the side and add, "And a tiger. We were in India at the time, don't judge."

He pulled a card out of his sleeve, "Here. This lead to my personal phone, it should be untraceable. Call me when you guys are ready to talk, weather about the job or the twins. I won't tell you what they've told me in confidence, but I'll do my best to clear things up."

"Anything else before I track down Joseph and the light of my life?"
@pixieknight3264

"The twins not tell you something?" Caleb said dryly, "Whatever shall we do?" He sighed, "Look, the twins don't trust easy. It's taken me years to get where I've gotten with them, in trust and in knowledge. The only reason I've gotten to work with them was because of a weird mix of luck, stubbornness, and three separate gun fights." He tilted his head to the side and add, "And a tiger. We were in India at the time, don't judge."

He pulled a card out of his sleeve, "Here. This lead to my personal phone, it should be untraceable. Call me when you guys are ready to talk, weather about the job or the twins. I won't tell you what they've told me in confidence, but I'll do my best to clear things up."

"Anything else before I track down Joseph and the light of my life?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11