Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leverage OC RP -Private-
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@socialbookworm

"I'd actually prefer to stay alive," Pepper said as she reached their table. "I'll help you hide his though," she said pointing at Tyler.

Tyler hadn't heard what was said, but he saw Mary Sue pointing at him so he took it as a good sign.

"Hey hot mama," he said, giving his best Johnny Bravo impersonation, "How about you and me ditch these stiffs and find a nice quiet place to get to know each other better?"

"And how about you take long walk off a short pier. I hope you don't draw on real life experiences for your acting," Pepper said. She gestured to the seat next to Joan, "May I sit here?"
@socialbookworm

"I'd actually prefer to stay alive," Pepper said as she reached their table. "I'll help you hide his though," she said pointing at Tyler.

Tyler hadn't heard what was said, but he saw Mary Sue pointing at him so he took it as a good sign.

"Hey hot mama," he said, giving his best Johnny Bravo impersonation, "How about you and me ditch these stiffs and find a nice quiet place to get to know each other better?"

"And how about you take long walk off a short pier. I hope you don't draw on real life experiences for your acting," Pepper said. She gestured to the seat next to Joan, "May I sit here?"
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@pixieknight3264

Joan grinned at the other woman, "I like Candycane. We can keep her." She nudged the chair out with her foot in invitation.

Caleb blinked, "I thought you were against this."

Joan shrugged, "She just offered to hide a body for me, Mosquito. I take that as a good sign. Well, except for that one time in Paris. The bread sticks were great, the company was not. I mean, there's only so much I can put up with. I don't have unlimited patience like Jo-Jo. I think he stole it all from me in the womb-"

Joseph leaned over and bopped his sister on the back of the head. "Sorry about her."
@pixieknight3264

Joan grinned at the other woman, "I like Candycane. We can keep her." She nudged the chair out with her foot in invitation.

Caleb blinked, "I thought you were against this."

Joan shrugged, "She just offered to hide a body for me, Mosquito. I take that as a good sign. Well, except for that one time in Paris. The bread sticks were great, the company was not. I mean, there's only so much I can put up with. I don't have unlimited patience like Jo-Jo. I think he stole it all from me in the womb-"

Joseph leaned over and bopped his sister on the back of the head. "Sorry about her."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"It's alright," Pepper said sitting down. "I've known weirder people. One of my college roommates thought I literally was a candy cane and tried to eat me."

"Well with how sweet you are Sugar Cakes, I can see why. You're a tall drink of water in the middle of the desert."

"If that's the case, then I'm a mirage because you're never going to catch me," Pepper replied. Tyler blinked.

"Your name isn't Mary Sue is it?"

"Nope," she said. She glanced at her watch. It was 10 till five. "Mr. Casper should be getting here soon," she said, getting out her laptop.
@socialbookworm

"It's alright," Pepper said sitting down. "I've known weirder people. One of my college roommates thought I literally was a candy cane and tried to eat me."

"Well with how sweet you are Sugar Cakes, I can see why. You're a tall drink of water in the middle of the desert."

"If that's the case, then I'm a mirage because you're never going to catch me," Pepper replied. Tyler blinked.

"Your name isn't Mary Sue is it?"

"Nope," she said. She glanced at her watch. It was 10 till five. "Mr. Casper should be getting here soon," she said, getting out her laptop.
@Pixieknight3264

"Mary sue? Like the idea of an overly perfect character?" Joseph asked.

"Joy," Caleb said dryly, swiping Joseph's coffee, "We have the epitome of perfection at our table."

Joan scrunched her nose, staring at Tyler, "Baka. His nickname is Baka, for now. I can't think of anything else."

"That's a good idea," Caleb said, "Let's go to Japan next Joseph."

Joseph snapped his fingers in their faces, "Focus guys. We have an actual client this time."
@Pixieknight3264

"Mary sue? Like the idea of an overly perfect character?" Joseph asked.

"Joy," Caleb said dryly, swiping Joseph's coffee, "We have the epitome of perfection at our table."

Joan scrunched her nose, staring at Tyler, "Baka. His nickname is Baka, for now. I can't think of anything else."

"That's a good idea," Caleb said, "Let's go to Japan next Joseph."

Joseph snapped his fingers in their faces, "Focus guys. We have an actual client this time."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"Found him," Pepper said, adjusting her glasses. "He's stuck at the corner and should be here in about 5 minutes."

"So now we can finally learn about this job he wants us to pull?" Tyler asked, suddenly getting serious, well, for him.

"I'm not sure what he wants. I've been through his records and news reports a dozen times. He's squeaky clean."

"Well looks can be receiving," Tyler said.

"Like how you look like you should have a brain," Pepper said.
@socialbookworm

"Found him," Pepper said, adjusting her glasses. "He's stuck at the corner and should be here in about 5 minutes."

"So now we can finally learn about this job he wants us to pull?" Tyler asked, suddenly getting serious, well, for him.

"I'm not sure what he wants. I've been through his records and news reports a dozen times. He's squeaky clean."

"Well looks can be receiving," Tyler said.

"Like how you look like you should have a brain," Pepper said.
@Pixieknight3264

"We can get rid of Baka," Joan reported, "The leech is probably a better grifter anyways."

Caleb blushed, all the way from his neck to the roots of his hair. Joseph sighed and kicked the man under the table again.

"Breath," he reminded.
@Pixieknight3264

"We can get rid of Baka," Joan reported, "The leech is probably a better grifter anyways."

Caleb blushed, all the way from his neck to the roots of his hair. Joseph sighed and kicked the man under the table again.

"Breath," he reminded.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"Mr. Casper probably hired him for a reason. Maybe the job needs 2 grifters. Though if we could get rid of him that'd be great," Pepper said. "I'm tired of his pick up lines."

"Don't say that babe," Tyler said. "You know you're lost without me, and there is not a single thing that could help me navigate through your eyes."

Pepper groaned and flipped through the security feeds.

"He's here," she said.

Jacob Casper stepped through the door of the Coffeehouse and found the team he had called seated in the back. He waved to Janet and headed toward the back table.
@socialbookworm

"Mr. Casper probably hired him for a reason. Maybe the job needs 2 grifters. Though if we could get rid of him that'd be great," Pepper said. "I'm tired of his pick up lines."

"Don't say that babe," Tyler said. "You know you're lost without me, and there is not a single thing that could help me navigate through your eyes."

Pepper groaned and flipped through the security feeds.

"He's here," she said.

Jacob Casper stepped through the door of the Coffeehouse and found the team he had called seated in the back. He waved to Janet and headed toward the back table.
@Pixieknight3264

"Mr. Casper," Joseph said with a nod, kicking his sister when she opened her mouth. Joan glared at the theif, pouting into her hot chocolate. Joseph stole his own coffee back from Caleb, who mumched on a pastry from earlier. The whole affair was done with an air of familiarity, like it had beed done a hundred times before
@Pixieknight3264

"Mr. Casper," Joseph said with a nod, kicking his sister when she opened her mouth. Joan glared at the theif, pouting into her hot chocolate. Joseph stole his own coffee back from Caleb, who mumched on a pastry from earlier. The whole affair was done with an air of familiarity, like it had beed done a hundred times before
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"I see you've all met each other," Mr. Casper said. "Now lets move on to the matter at hand shall we?

"Now as I mentioned in my message, this job does involve art and it is different from other jobs you've probably pulled in the past. I've only gathered you all here because you are some of the best and I have no other option."

"Well what is it?" Tyler asked. Since Pepper continually rejected him, he wanted to get this job over with as soon as possible.

"I need you to steal back my painting."

There was a slight pause.

"That actually makes sense," Pepper said.
@socialbookworm

"I see you've all met each other," Mr. Casper said. "Now lets move on to the matter at hand shall we?

"Now as I mentioned in my message, this job does involve art and it is different from other jobs you've probably pulled in the past. I've only gathered you all here because you are some of the best and I have no other option."

"Well what is it?" Tyler asked. Since Pepper continually rejected him, he wanted to get this job over with as soon as possible.

"I need you to steal back my painting."

There was a slight pause.

"That actually makes sense," Pepper said.
@Pixieknight3264 ((Personally I love how Tyler has completely ignored Joan))

Joan narrowed her eyes at the man, and shifted in her seat slightly. Something about him was off.

"From who?"Joseph asked, keeping half an eye on Joan, feeling his own gaurd start to raise at her suspicion. Caleb straightened in his seat, and studied the man in front of them.

@Pixieknight3264 ((Personally I love how Tyler has completely ignored Joan))

Joan narrowed her eyes at the man, and shifted in her seat slightly. Something about him was off.

"From who?"Joseph asked, keeping half an eye on Joan, feeling his own gaurd start to raise at her suspicion. Caleb straightened in his seat, and studied the man in front of them.

c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11