Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leverage OC RP -Private-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@socialbookworm

Pepper followed Joan back to the hotel in silence. She wasn't sure what to say to the other girl.

"When do you think we'll start planning the job?" Pepper asked hesitantly.

---

Tyler shrugged his shoulders though the other man couldn't see him, "You never know till it happens. Anyway, it seems the ladies are coming back to you."
@socialbookworm

Pepper followed Joan back to the hotel in silence. She wasn't sure what to say to the other girl.

"When do you think we'll start planning the job?" Pepper asked hesitantly.

---

Tyler shrugged his shoulders though the other man couldn't see him, "You never know till it happens. Anyway, it seems the ladies are coming back to you."
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@Pixieknight3264

"Probably after breakfast, and several cups of coffee," Joan said, "So feel free to stick around." She managed to pull the hotel door open with her foor, and held it open for Pepper.

----

"Come on down," Caleb offers, "We'll probably start planning after breakfat, we'll even feed you."
@Pixieknight3264

"Probably after breakfast, and several cups of coffee," Joan said, "So feel free to stick around." She managed to pull the hotel door open with her foor, and held it open for Pepper.

----

"Come on down," Caleb offers, "We'll probably start planning after breakfat, we'll even feed you."
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

Pepper gave a small smile.

"I'd love to," she said, "I just, um, need to grab my computer from my room first."

---

"Free food? Can't really say no to that," Tyler said. "Where you at?"
@socialbookworm

Pepper gave a small smile.

"I'd love to," she said, "I just, um, need to grab my computer from my room first."

---

"Free food? Can't really say no to that," Tyler said. "Where you at?"
@Pixieknight3264

"Of course," Joan said, heading towards her own hotel room. "We're in room 304."

The hitter took the stairs, not wanting to be stuck on the elevator in case something happened. Her whole face lit up when she saw the two men waiting for her just outside the door. She approached with her boxes just in time to hear Caleb say into his phone, "Room 304."

She nudged her brother with her toes, "Up and at 'em. Food and coffee back in the room."

Caleb helped him up and the three of them went back into their room.

@Pixieknight3264

"Of course," Joan said, heading towards her own hotel room. "We're in room 304."

The hitter took the stairs, not wanting to be stuck on the elevator in case something happened. Her whole face lit up when she saw the two men waiting for her just outside the door. She approached with her boxes just in time to hear Caleb say into his phone, "Room 304."

She nudged her brother with her toes, "Up and at 'em. Food and coffee back in the room."

Caleb helped him up and the three of them went back into their room.

c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

Pepper made her way up to her room without much trouble. She deactivated the alarms she had set and entered the room. She quickly grabbed her laptop and reset the alarms. Satisfied with her work, she made her way down to room 304.

---

After hanging up, Tyler made his way up to room 304 and knocked on the door.
@socialbookworm

Pepper made her way up to her room without much trouble. She deactivated the alarms she had set and entered the room. She quickly grabbed her laptop and reset the alarms. Satisfied with her work, she made her way down to room 304.

---

After hanging up, Tyler made his way up to room 304 and knocked on the door.
@Pixieknight3264

Joan was the one who opened the door, Joseph sitting by the table nursing a coffee so dark it was mostly grounds, and Caleb sat next to him scarfing down donuts.

"Baka," she said, "No se si tu estas merito mi tiempo. (I don't know if you are worth my time.)" But the hitter stepped aside, and switched langues. "Ma io vi darà un colpo. (But I will give you a shot.)"

"It's too early for languages," Joseph mumbled, "Don't be mean Joan. I don't want to use my head yet."

@Pixieknight3264

Joan was the one who opened the door, Joseph sitting by the table nursing a coffee so dark it was mostly grounds, and Caleb sat next to him scarfing down donuts.

"Baka," she said, "No se si tu estas merito mi tiempo. (I don't know if you are worth my time.)" But the hitter stepped aside, and switched langues. "Ma io vi darà un colpo. (But I will give you a shot.)"

"It's too early for languages," Joseph mumbled, "Don't be mean Joan. I don't want to use my head yet."

c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"Ich schätze die Chance. (I appreciate the chance.)" Tyler directed at Joan as he stepped through the door.

"I hear that there's free food," he directed to everyone else as he stepped further into the room.

---

Pepper finally found room 304 after getting a little turned around in the hotel. She knocked on the door.
@socialbookworm

"Ich schätze die Chance. (I appreciate the chance.)" Tyler directed at Joan as he stepped through the door.

"I hear that there's free food," he directed to everyone else as he stepped further into the room.

---

Pepper finally found room 304 after getting a little turned around in the hotel. She knocked on the door.
@Pixieknight3264

"Just keep away from the coffee and you'll be fine," Caleb said, picking up another donut, and refilling his own cup. He dumped a lot of creamer and sugar into it before taking a sip.

Joan opened the door to Pepper and ushered the other woman into the room, closing the door behind her. "Did we ever decide whose in charge?" she asked.

Joseph mumbled something unintelligible, and Joan grinned, glancing at Caleb who looked resignedly amused. Joan strode off to the bathroom cackling under her breath.
@Pixieknight3264

"Just keep away from the coffee and you'll be fine," Caleb said, picking up another donut, and refilling his own cup. He dumped a lot of creamer and sugar into it before taking a sip.

Joan opened the door to Pepper and ushered the other woman into the room, closing the door behind her. "Did we ever decide whose in charge?" she asked.

Joseph mumbled something unintelligible, and Joan grinned, glancing at Caleb who looked resignedly amused. Joan strode off to the bathroom cackling under her breath.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"Don't like picking leader Joeseph?" Tyler asked sarcastically as he grabbed a doughnut.
@socialbookworm

"Don't like picking leader Joeseph?" Tyler asked sarcastically as he grabbed a doughnut.
@Pixieknight3264

"More like he's even leas of a morning person than I am," Caleb said dryly. "There's only two ways to wake him up, and it looks like the coffee's not working."

Joan came back a cup of ice cold water in her hands. She gently shoved Joseph away from the food, and dumped it over his head. Her twin shrieked, bolting up from the chair.

"Don't do that!" he shouted.

"Only way to wake you up Lasers," Joan said gleefully.
@Pixieknight3264

"More like he's even leas of a morning person than I am," Caleb said dryly. "There's only two ways to wake him up, and it looks like the coffee's not working."

Joan came back a cup of ice cold water in her hands. She gently shoved Joseph away from the food, and dumped it over his head. Her twin shrieked, bolting up from the chair.

"Don't do that!" he shouted.

"Only way to wake you up Lasers," Joan said gleefully.
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11