Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Leverage OC RP -Private-
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@Pixieknight3264 :D
@Pixieknight3264 :D
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
@socialbookworm

"Assuming Joan doesn't need to stop to pee, we should be there in about 10 minutes," Tyler replied. He did nothing to hide the smirk on his face.

Pepper stopped paying attention to the conversation happening in the rest of the car. She began typing commands into her computer to make sure the earbuds were all connected. Once she was sure they were all connected, she pulled back up her deep search on Jacob Casper.
@socialbookworm

"Assuming Joan doesn't need to stop to pee, we should be there in about 10 minutes," Tyler replied. He did nothing to hide the smirk on his face.

Pepper stopped paying attention to the conversation happening in the rest of the car. She began typing commands into her computer to make sure the earbuds were all connected. Once she was sure they were all connected, she pulled back up her deep search on Jacob Casper.
AVcm6cm.gifSFt2mV6.pngehvITcG.gifAk5NINa.png+1 FR Time
@Pixieknight3264

(Subbed to the thread :D Don't need to worry about the pings))

Joan cackled and reached over to shove at Tyler, but Joseph grabbed her so that the driving didn't get upset, and let her shove at Caleb instead.

"Shut up Baka," Joan shot back cheerfully, "I'm the one that could take you apart in seconds. It's my job."

Joseph rolled his eyes and muttered a count down under his breath, hitting zero just as Caleb said," Hey wait! Why was I the one shoved when Tyler was the one making fun of you?"
@Pixieknight3264

(Subbed to the thread :D Don't need to worry about the pings))

Joan cackled and reached over to shove at Tyler, but Joseph grabbed her so that the driving didn't get upset, and let her shove at Caleb instead.

"Shut up Baka," Joan shot back cheerfully, "I'm the one that could take you apart in seconds. It's my job."

Joseph rolled his eyes and muttered a count down under his breath, hitting zero just as Caleb said," Hey wait! Why was I the one shoved when Tyler was the one making fun of you?"
c46cAiS.png
l74MzJv.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11