Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed for Remodeling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
I am sorry if I am confusing you. You see I am not used to starwars rp @BroomHare
I am sorry if I am confusing you. You see I am not used to starwars rp @BroomHare
@NekotheKat Nah, don't worry about it. I'm sick too, so that's not helping.

I just need a little more post to go on, I guess. I'm only asking all this stuff because Piett's most directly set up to interact with Vader right now, so some stuff that's a little more specific, like who he's talking to or, exactly what ship he's on, what he plans to do next, stuff like that will give me a little more to go on when the RP works around to my turn again. ^^
@NekotheKat Nah, don't worry about it. I'm sick too, so that's not helping.

I just need a little more post to go on, I guess. I'm only asking all this stuff because Piett's most directly set up to interact with Vader right now, so some stuff that's a little more specific, like who he's talking to or, exactly what ship he's on, what he plans to do next, stuff like that will give me a little more to go on when the RP works around to my turn again. ^^
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
@NekotheKat

I think there may have been a miscommunication. This isn't a Star Wars Dragon-ified RP. It's a straight, humans and aliens RP.

I'm also not sure what superweapon you're talking about because...there wasn't one mentioned in the plot.
@NekotheKat

I think there may have been a miscommunication. This isn't a Star Wars Dragon-ified RP. It's a straight, humans and aliens RP.

I'm also not sure what superweapon you're talking about because...there wasn't one mentioned in the plot.
Ugh nvm I think this is a little confusing for me XC @BroomHare
Ugh nvm I think this is a little confusing for me XC @BroomHare
@NekotheKat

Well, what are your questions? Maybe I can answer them for you.
@NekotheKat

Well, what are your questions? Maybe I can answer them for you.
I was thinking that we were supposed to use dragons but nvm. I have one tiny question. What episode are you meaning? I watched all of the vids of Luke skywalker and the Darth Vader one. @BroomHare
I was thinking that we were supposed to use dragons but nvm. I have one tiny question. What episode are you meaning? I watched all of the vids of Luke skywalker and the Darth Vader one. @BroomHare
@NekotheCat

OK, so we're not RPing in the middle of an episode. We're actually RPing in a time in between two episodes - Episode IV: A New Hope and Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
@NekotheCat

OK, so we're not RPing in the middle of an episode. We're actually RPing in a time in between two episodes - Episode IV: A New Hope and Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back.
@NekotheKat

Did that help clear things up any?
@NekotheKat

Did that help clear things up any?
@BroomHare Yes ty
@BroomHare Yes ty
@NekotheKat Glad I could help. : ) Think you've got it all down now?
@NekotheKat Glad I could help. : ) Think you've got it all down now?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11