Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed for Remodeling
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Wow, this intro does not want me to write it. @_@
Wow, this intro does not want me to write it. @_@
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
"Dropping out of hyperspace."

Those were the last words of the helmsman before the ship shuddered and the blue glow of faster-than-light travel fell away to the streaks of stars skewing back into familiar pinpricks as the ship returned to realspace. Captain Piett gazed down at the city-planet below, disapproving frown giving way to a sneer as he looked over his shoulder and issued his next order.

"Take us into orbit and prepare a shuttle to head to the surface."

"Yes, sir."

Piett turned his eyes back to the surface. He hated that planet. Some people said that Mos Eisley Space Port was the galaxy's darkest blotch. Those people had never been to Axxila. The whole planet was a nest of corruption and crime...and now, apparently, double-crossing sludge. Fitting, really, he mused, for a traitor to hide amongst the dredges of society. No matter, he wouldn't be there for long. He let a long sigh out through his nose. He dreaded the thought of hitting the surface of that planet again. He would rather work directly under Lord Vader than step out onto that planet again...and today he had the pleasure of doing both. His mouth twitched into a smirk at the thought. Joy.

He took one last breath and steeled himself for it. That shuttle would be ready soon. All there was to do now was wait for Vader's orders...or his presence. The captain suppressed a shiver. There was a chance, however small, that Vader would come and get him personally....He could be nontraditional that way on occasion. When it came to the Dark Lord, he had only one wish, and it echoed through his head as he raised his sights from the planet to the galaxy above.

'Stars, let him be in a good mood.'

@NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Morningstar666 @Kersom

"Dropping out of hyperspace."

Those were the last words of the helmsman before the ship shuddered and the blue glow of faster-than-light travel fell away to the streaks of stars skewing back into familiar pinpricks as the ship returned to realspace. Captain Piett gazed down at the city-planet below, disapproving frown giving way to a sneer as he looked over his shoulder and issued his next order.

"Take us into orbit and prepare a shuttle to head to the surface."

"Yes, sir."

Piett turned his eyes back to the surface. He hated that planet. Some people said that Mos Eisley Space Port was the galaxy's darkest blotch. Those people had never been to Axxila. The whole planet was a nest of corruption and crime...and now, apparently, double-crossing sludge. Fitting, really, he mused, for a traitor to hide amongst the dredges of society. No matter, he wouldn't be there for long. He let a long sigh out through his nose. He dreaded the thought of hitting the surface of that planet again. He would rather work directly under Lord Vader than step out onto that planet again...and today he had the pleasure of doing both. His mouth twitched into a smirk at the thought. Joy.

He took one last breath and steeled himself for it. That shuttle would be ready soon. All there was to do now was wait for Vader's orders...or his presence. The captain suppressed a shiver. There was a chance, however small, that Vader would come and get him personally....He could be nontraditional that way on occasion. When it came to the Dark Lord, he had only one wish, and it echoed through his head as he raised his sights from the planet to the galaxy above.

'Stars, let him be in a good mood.'

@NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Morningstar666 @Kersom

@NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Morningstar666 @BroomHare

Nathen's eyes were blindfolded. A cold breeze hit his neck as he held his golden light-sabe in his hands. Somewhere behind him he sensed a movement. I got you now Nessia, he thought as he swung his lightsaber towards the movement, but it was no longer there. He knew his twin was also blindfolded, but she was going for an offensive stratagy. Suddenly something knocked him to the ground, and warmth flooded over his face. He opened his eyes to a purple light, the saber of his twin sister.
"Ok Nassia I get it, you win. You're better," the teen called out. He heard the sound of the light-saber retracting, and soon retracted his. He took off his blindfold to see his sister. She was shorter than him, around 5' 6" with the same dark brown hair and green eyes. She was beautiful definately. She'd already been proposed to several times on Kabray, oh how he hated that planet. Now they were on a strange planet Alc, a mostly uninhabited jungle planet.
"Nathen have you ever thought of leaving?" Nassia asked.
"No why would we?"
"I dont't know maybe we could make some sort of difference in the world or something," She muttered before retreating back to their little hut near a small swamp.
Maybe we should..
@NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Morningstar666 @BroomHare

Nathen's eyes were blindfolded. A cold breeze hit his neck as he held his golden light-sabe in his hands. Somewhere behind him he sensed a movement. I got you now Nessia, he thought as he swung his lightsaber towards the movement, but it was no longer there. He knew his twin was also blindfolded, but she was going for an offensive stratagy. Suddenly something knocked him to the ground, and warmth flooded over his face. He opened his eyes to a purple light, the saber of his twin sister.
"Ok Nassia I get it, you win. You're better," the teen called out. He heard the sound of the light-saber retracting, and soon retracted his. He took off his blindfold to see his sister. She was shorter than him, around 5' 6" with the same dark brown hair and green eyes. She was beautiful definately. She'd already been proposed to several times on Kabray, oh how he hated that planet. Now they were on a strange planet Alc, a mostly uninhabited jungle planet.
"Nathen have you ever thought of leaving?" Nassia asked.
"No why would we?"
"I dont't know maybe we could make some sort of difference in the world or something," She muttered before retreating back to their little hut near a small swamp.
Maybe we should..
ooc: *Pulls up Star Wars music playlist*
ooc: *Pulls up Star Wars music playlist*
@NekotheKat @itsThirteen @kersom @BroomHare

There was an air of uneasiness floating around the bar today. For some odd reason, the patrons stopped their usual bickering to look at whomever crossed its doors. But instead of their usual hostility, they stared in tense silence, as if Darth Vader himself were about to step in. Then they would go back to their ruckus as soon as they realized this wasn't the case.

Something wrong was happening here. Amida had tried to eavesdrop around the bar to try to realize what was going on, but the others just huddled away from him, so he desisted.

He'd been in Axxila for almost a year, and yet he still hadn't earned himself a place in this godforsaken planet. You had to either have strong bonds with the local scumbags, or have an awful reputation, both of which he lacked. He thought he'd run into any old acquaintances of his, but he hadn't had such luck yet.

The raven huffed, glaring into his empty glass. This isolation was going to be the death of him- especially when there was something huge was happening and he had no way of knowing.

A cough from above him took him away from his thoughts. He glanced up to find a hand extended towards him. Well, there was one way of knowing. Smirking, he took what little change he had in his pocket and gave it to the bartender.

"Imperial spaceships," The bartender said, sliding him a glass of ale. "Big ones."

"Really? What in the stars would the Imperium want in here, of all planets?" He asked, after taking a few sips. It was surprisingly decent.

"'Tis not a what, but a who," The other continued. "Rebel. Recently arrived here. No one knows who it is, or what they did."

Amida could only arch his eyebrows in surprise. Well this someone had to be very important if the Imperium itself was hunting them down. Well, this was certainly something- nothing this interesting had happened ever since he arrived here, and he was not going to miss this one out. He would leave after a few drinks to see if he could catch some of the debacle.

((sorry for the length guys;;;; will get back to a decent amount of paragraphs in my next reply))
@NekotheKat @itsThirteen @kersom @BroomHare

There was an air of uneasiness floating around the bar today. For some odd reason, the patrons stopped their usual bickering to look at whomever crossed its doors. But instead of their usual hostility, they stared in tense silence, as if Darth Vader himself were about to step in. Then they would go back to their ruckus as soon as they realized this wasn't the case.

Something wrong was happening here. Amida had tried to eavesdrop around the bar to try to realize what was going on, but the others just huddled away from him, so he desisted.

He'd been in Axxila for almost a year, and yet he still hadn't earned himself a place in this godforsaken planet. You had to either have strong bonds with the local scumbags, or have an awful reputation, both of which he lacked. He thought he'd run into any old acquaintances of his, but he hadn't had such luck yet.

The raven huffed, glaring into his empty glass. This isolation was going to be the death of him- especially when there was something huge was happening and he had no way of knowing.

A cough from above him took him away from his thoughts. He glanced up to find a hand extended towards him. Well, there was one way of knowing. Smirking, he took what little change he had in his pocket and gave it to the bartender.

"Imperial spaceships," The bartender said, sliding him a glass of ale. "Big ones."

"Really? What in the stars would the Imperium want in here, of all planets?" He asked, after taking a few sips. It was surprisingly decent.

"'Tis not a what, but a who," The other continued. "Rebel. Recently arrived here. No one knows who it is, or what they did."

Amida could only arch his eyebrows in surprise. Well this someone had to be very important if the Imperium itself was hunting them down. Well, this was certainly something- nothing this interesting had happened ever since he arrived here, and he was not going to miss this one out. He would leave after a few drinks to see if he could catch some of the debacle.

((sorry for the length guys;;;; will get back to a decent amount of paragraphs in my next reply))
@morningstar666 No, no, the length was fine, haha. Intros are the place to go all out, lol.
@morningstar666 No, no, the length was fine, haha. Intros are the place to go all out, lol.
Darth Vader was in the control room giving out a signal for an order. "Where are those rebel scum?" He thought angerly. He sensed uneasiness in the room. He chuckled. "They are so afraid....."

Sorry its so short XC

@morningstar666

@BroomHare
Darth Vader was in the control room giving out a signal for an order. "Where are those rebel scum?" He thought angerly. He sensed uneasiness in the room. He chuckled. "They are so afraid....."

Sorry its so short XC

@morningstar666

@BroomHare
@NekotheKat Those last few words, were those thought or said out loud? Also, which control room?
@NekotheKat Those last few words, were those thought or said out loud? Also, which control room?
I am sorry XD. The main control room. And also I will put words like this to make him think @BroomHare
I am sorry XD. The main control room. And also I will put words like this to make him think @BroomHare
@NekotheKat Ok! But, I'm still a little confused. Both of those things were said out loud then? It's just that one of them was followed by "He thought." ^^'

Also...I'm still confused on where he is. What ship is he on? His ship? Piett's ship? The ship that used to be the traitors?
@NekotheKat Ok! But, I'm still a little confused. Both of those things were said out loud then? It's just that one of them was followed by "He thought." ^^'

Also...I'm still confused on where he is. What ship is he on? His ship? Piett's ship? The ship that used to be the traitors?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11