Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed for Remodeling
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
Let's all hang out at the bar then. The drinks are on Amida. :P
Let's all hang out at the bar then. The drinks are on Amida. :P
@morningstar666 Sounds good. XD
@morningstar666 Sounds good. XD
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png
ooc: So, how's it hangin'?
ooc: So, how's it hangin'?
Me: Hey
Me: Hey
The captain started at the bellowed order, cursing in is head as he whipped around to face the oncoming Sith Lord. "Yes, sir," The reply was automatic. Internally, the captain was putting all of his attention on forcing his shoulders back and his face to to stay neutral in spite of his racing pulse.

'Of course he'd come in person,' he thought, no small bit of terror in the sentiment. It was just his luck today to have Vader show up to fetch him in person. He wasted no time in following the order though.

"Ensign?"

"Hanger 18, sir. Shuttle Pastillion is prepared and ready to launch."

"Excellent." He looked back to the Dark Lord, devoting every spare ounce of concentration to not shaking in his boots as he silently cursed the planet below one last time. He glanced briefly to the door and bent down to pick up the small package that had been resting at his feet. "After you then, M'lord."

@Morningstar666 @Kersom @NekotheKat
The captain started at the bellowed order, cursing in is head as he whipped around to face the oncoming Sith Lord. "Yes, sir," The reply was automatic. Internally, the captain was putting all of his attention on forcing his shoulders back and his face to to stay neutral in spite of his racing pulse.

'Of course he'd come in person,' he thought, no small bit of terror in the sentiment. It was just his luck today to have Vader show up to fetch him in person. He wasted no time in following the order though.

"Ensign?"

"Hanger 18, sir. Shuttle Pastillion is prepared and ready to launch."

"Excellent." He looked back to the Dark Lord, devoting every spare ounce of concentration to not shaking in his boots as he silently cursed the planet below one last time. He glanced briefly to the door and bent down to pick up the small package that had been resting at his feet. "After you then, M'lord."

Darth Vader grinned behind his mask "Heh people are so weak..." Walking towards the shuttle

(Sorry if its short)

@BroomHare
Darth Vader grinned behind his mask "Heh people are so weak..." Walking towards the shuttle

(Sorry if its short)

@BroomHare

I'm going to update the front page when we decide, just to keep everything organized, but do you guys want to go with a posting order or not? We're a small group, so I don't know how necessary it would be, but on the other hand, it does help keep everything organized and people caught up. If we went with a posting order, I would say let it be in the order we joined in: the order the intros were put up. Thoughts?

I'm going to update the front page when we decide, just to keep everything organized, but do you guys want to go with a posting order or not? We're a small group, so I don't know how necessary it would be, but on the other hand, it does help keep everything organized and people caught up. If we went with a posting order, I would say let it be in the order we joined in: the order the intros were put up. Thoughts?
@BroomHare
I don't think we should do a posting order.
(Sorry I haven't been posting, I just don't know how to insert my character into the grand scheme of things)
@BroomHare
I don't think we should do a posting order.
(Sorry I haven't been posting, I just don't know how to insert my character into the grand scheme of things)
@Kersom

That's cool; I understand. Do they have any way off the planet? If they do, you could consider bringing them to Axxila, maybe. If they don't, we should be able to get our characters to their planet, but could take a few posts.

Side note, I am looking forward to your characters and Vader getting into the same vicinity, haha. I can't wait to see what happens. : )
@Kersom

That's cool; I understand. Do they have any way off the planet? If they do, you could consider bringing them to Axxila, maybe. If they don't, we should be able to get our characters to their planet, but could take a few posts.

Side note, I am looking forward to your characters and Vader getting into the same vicinity, haha. I can't wait to see what happens. : )
@BroomHare
Room for another? I just gotta think up a character!
@BroomHare
Room for another? I just gotta think up a character!
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11