Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Closed for Remodeling
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@ImpossibleJedi4 @NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Kersom @Morningstar666

OOC: Sorry, guys, I've been trying to figure out how best to reply and struggling a little. I'm working on a reply now.

OOC: Sorry, guys, I've been trying to figure out how best to reply and struggling a little. I'm working on a reply now.
wind_banner.png qvTNuJR.png wind_banner.png

The moment Peitt finished hurriedly explaining his plan, an alarm burst from the ship's console.

"Sir!" snapped the pilot. "An unauthorized ship has jumped into the area. Requesting orders, sir."

The captain turned quickly to the main viewport and peered out, taking in Nathen's ship in the distance. "Hail them," he said quickly. Now was not the time for the rebels to be showing up to get their new recruit. "Unidentified Craft, this is Shuttle Pastillion of the Imperial Navy. Identify yourself and state your business at once."

Garrik shook his head slowly. "Oh...I'm not sure about that. You think about what happens if you start acting on that curiosity...You're from here, right? I'm sure you know what happens to people who ask too many questions." His words, he hoped, would not come off as a threat because thew weren't supposed to, and he grinned just a touch to try and show that. Actually, he was, if a little slowly, starting to warm up to this man. It was sort of gratifying to speak to someone who believed a few of the same things he did for once, even if his volume was terrifying. Imperials on the same street would probably hear that laugh.

'Let's drink to Vader's death!'

Forget the laugh: bigger problems! Garrik almost went to slap a hand over his mouth and the treacherous toast, but someone across the room (someone possibly just as drunk) seconded him.

"Yeah! Death to the Cyborg Tyrant! And his prune-of-a-master too!"

Garrik's eyes widened for a moment, but he seemed to relax. Apparently, the man next to him was right: the Empire was not well liked down here at all. Slowly, very slowly, he placed a credit on the counter, picked up the mug as it skidded into his hand and raised it. "Death to the Empire," he said, still sort of dully amazed.

The moment Peitt finished hurriedly explaining his plan, an alarm burst from the ship's console.

"Sir!" snapped the pilot. "An unauthorized ship has jumped into the area. Requesting orders, sir."

The captain turned quickly to the main viewport and peered out, taking in Nathen's ship in the distance. "Hail them," he said quickly. Now was not the time for the rebels to be showing up to get their new recruit. "Unidentified Craft, this is Shuttle Pastillion of the Imperial Navy. Identify yourself and state your business at once."

Garrik shook his head slowly. "Oh...I'm not sure about that. You think about what happens if you start acting on that curiosity...You're from here, right? I'm sure you know what happens to people who ask too many questions." His words, he hoped, would not come off as a threat because thew weren't supposed to, and he grinned just a touch to try and show that. Actually, he was, if a little slowly, starting to warm up to this man. It was sort of gratifying to speak to someone who believed a few of the same things he did for once, even if his volume was terrifying. Imperials on the same street would probably hear that laugh.

'Let's drink to Vader's death!'

Forget the laugh: bigger problems! Garrik almost went to slap a hand over his mouth and the treacherous toast, but someone across the room (someone possibly just as drunk) seconded him.

"Yeah! Death to the Cyborg Tyrant! And his prune-of-a-master too!"

Garrik's eyes widened for a moment, but he seemed to relax. Apparently, the man next to him was right: the Empire was not well liked down here at all. Slowly, very slowly, he placed a credit on the counter, picked up the mug as it skidded into his hand and raised it. "Death to the Empire," he said, still sort of dully amazed.
@ImpossibleJedi4 @ NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Kersom @Morningstar666 its k but now what do I do now that's Darth VAders dead? And when DID he die in here?
@ImpossibleJedi4 @ NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Kersom @Morningstar666 its k but now what do I do now that's Darth VAders dead? And when DID he die in here?
@NekotheKat

OOC: Oh, haha, sorry, I didn't mean to ne unclear. Vader's still alive, they're saying that they wish he would die. He's still alive though. ^^
@NekotheKat

OOC: Oh, haha, sorry, I didn't mean to ne unclear. Vader's still alive, they're saying that they wish he would die. He's still alive though. ^^
@BroomHare
(Huzzah for random inspiration!)
Name: Termina Uthar
Appearance: When in armor, like a typical stormtrooper. She has straight brown hair and quite tan skin, but her eyes are a pale greenish-blueish-turquoise. She rarely ever smiles, but isn't really cold hearted either.
Backstory: She's surprisingly never been promoted, what with her relatively high kill count and the fact that she has never once been injured in a fight aside from bruises and minor scratches. She does whatever her bosses tell her to do without complaint, and many are afraid of her. However, every night she dreams that she is living through the deaths of those she killed. She sees it all, feels everything. Every night right as she dies she vows to leave and never again kill.
She has never, ever remembered that she even has bad dreams.
Personality: RP out
(She was made up on the spot, hope it's okay!)
@BroomHare
(Huzzah for random inspiration!)
Name: Termina Uthar
Appearance: When in armor, like a typical stormtrooper. She has straight brown hair and quite tan skin, but her eyes are a pale greenish-blueish-turquoise. She rarely ever smiles, but isn't really cold hearted either.
Backstory: She's surprisingly never been promoted, what with her relatively high kill count and the fact that she has never once been injured in a fight aside from bruises and minor scratches. She does whatever her bosses tell her to do without complaint, and many are afraid of her. However, every night she dreams that she is living through the deaths of those she killed. She sees it all, feels everything. Every night right as she dies she vows to leave and never again kill.
She has never, ever remembered that she even has bad dreams.
Personality: RP out
(She was made up on the spot, hope it's okay!)
Spr_B2W2_Emmet.png
Sym4.png
"There is no terminal called End in your life!"
Sym6.png Blue // they/he Sym5.png

Sym5.png Goals and Link DirectorySym6.png
Sym3.png
Spr_B2W2_Ingo.png
@ImpossibleJedi4 @ NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Kersom @Morningstar666 Ohh kk

"So my lord when shall we use the death star?" Breathed Darth Vader. The Sith looked at him and finaly said "It takes time my friend." He hissed out. Darth Vader nodded then walked out. He decied he was going to the main control room to check out what was happing.
@ImpossibleJedi4 @ NekotheKat @itsThirteen @Kersom @Morningstar666 Ohh kk

"So my lord when shall we use the death star?" Breathed Darth Vader. The Sith looked at him and finaly said "It takes time my friend." He hissed out. Darth Vader nodded then walked out. He decied he was going to the main control room to check out what was happing.
@Impossiblejedi4 Looks alright to me!
@Impossiblejedi4 Looks alright to me!
@BroomHare are u sure because I remebred...Wait nvm
@BroomHare are u sure because I remebred...Wait nvm

OOC: Hey, guys, I've had a thought. This board's become sort of addled. It's got a whole lot of OOC posts mixed in with our actual RP posts, and it's making it a little difficult to keep track of the story.

Here's what I'm thinking I could do. I could make two new boards, in the same format I'm using for my other Star Wars RP. One board will be strictly for in character posts. The other would be for everything said OOC: where we need to discuss the story, where we can introduce our characters: stuff like that. I've found this binary board system keeps everything really neat, and easy to sift through.

Mind you, I'm not saying we should start over! I could go through and copy everything we've written over and polish it all up and everything into one (extremely long) post which I could make one of the first few posts on the new board, and we could progress from there. That way, we'd still have everything in the story so far, but we wouldn't need to flick back through several pages of OOC posts mixed in with IC posts to find something if we needed to.

What do you think? Should I?

OOC: Hey, guys, I've had a thought. This board's become sort of addled. It's got a whole lot of OOC posts mixed in with our actual RP posts, and it's making it a little difficult to keep track of the story.

Here's what I'm thinking I could do. I could make two new boards, in the same format I'm using for my other Star Wars RP. One board will be strictly for in character posts. The other would be for everything said OOC: where we need to discuss the story, where we can introduce our characters: stuff like that. I've found this binary board system keeps everything really neat, and easy to sift through.

Mind you, I'm not saying we should start over! I could go through and copy everything we've written over and polish it all up and everything into one (extremely long) post which I could make one of the first few posts on the new board, and we could progress from there. That way, we'd still have everything in the story so far, but we wouldn't need to flick back through several pages of OOC posts mixed in with IC posts to find something if we needed to.

What do you think? Should I?
@BroomHare sounds good :3
@BroomHare sounds good :3
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11